|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Human capital is extremely important in economics because it is also tied together with what?
2. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
(b) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(c) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(d) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
3. Americans today are how many times as rich as an American in the 1940s according to the author in Chapter 9?
4. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
5. What is the sixth factor one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) Current account surplus/deficit.
(b) National savings.
(c) Total national happiness.
(d) Income inequality.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 7, the basic set of rules and investor should follow is to do what?
2. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
3. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
4. What does OPEC stand for?
5. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the seventh?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)