|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 9, the average wage of an American in the year 2000 was over how much hourly?
2. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
(a) "Managerial heroin."
(b) "A trough of money."
(c) "Wall Streets marijuana."
(d) "Cocaine for businessmen."
3. When was Douglas Ivester born?
4. In finance, what is a debt security in which the authorized issuer owes the holders a debt and, depending on the terms, is obliged to pay interest to use and/or to repay the principal at a later date?
5. In Chapter 13, the author states that according to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, over how many people in this world don't get enough to eat?
(a) 100 million.
(b) 350 million.
(c) 1 billion.
(d) 800 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the developed world when they used the "oil weapon" during what war by implementing oil embargoes?
2. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
3. What publication commented on the French president's desire to come up with a way to measure human happiness, saying that it's like asking experts to put a number on spiritual matters?
4. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
5. What refers to law which has been enacted by a legislature or other governing body, or the process of making it?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)