|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
2. When did Ross Perot found Electronic Data Systems?
3. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
4. What is an economic principle that states "Bad money drives out good"?
(a) The Juche Idea.
(b) The uniform pay scale.
(c) Gresham's law.
(d) Adverse selection.
5. In Chapter 13, the author states that according to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization, over how many people in this world don't get enough to eat?
(a) 800 million.
(b) 100 million.
(c) 350 million.
(d) 1 billion.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 13, some argue that high temperatures and heavy rainfall yield poor food production and and increase in what, therefore limiting a location's ability to create a thriving economy?
2. When was the Federal Reserve Act enacted?
3. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the seventh?
4. In 1900, the average wage was how much per hour according to the author in Chapter 9?
5. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)