|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
2. When did President Jefferson suspend the minting of silver coins in the U.S.?
3. The United Nations Monetary and Financial Conference was a gathering of delegates from how many nations?
4. According to the author, there are two lessons to be learned from a monopoly situation. What is the second?
(a) Governments should provide more services.
(b) Governments should maintain the financial infrastructure more.
(c) Government shouldn't provide any service that could be covered by the private sector.
(d) Government shouldn't actually do the work of maintaining infrastructure.
5. When was the Hope credit established?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
2. When was Gary Becker born?
3. What is a component of the financial markets for assets involved in short-term borrowing and lending with original maturities of one year or shorter time frames?
4. What does the author refer to as a situation where individuals work in their own best interest, leading to an improved standard of living for society in general?
5. In Chapter 12, the author states that statistics clearly show that the world is growing more economically what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)