|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fourth simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
(a) Storing, protecting and making profitable use of excess capital.
(c) Raising capital.
(d) Insuring against risk.
2. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
(b) Honk Kong.
3. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
4. India has a very low GDP per capita, and it also has over how many cases of leprosy according to the author in Chapter 9?
5. According to the author in Chapter 3, it's up to whom to consider the broad social consequences of decisions In a market economy?
(b) Religious institutions.
(c) Nonprofit organizations.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
2. What publication commented on the French president's desire to come up with a way to measure human happiness, saying that it's like asking experts to put a number on spiritual matters?
3. What are negative results which occur while trying to achieve a goal for the common good?
4. What does ERM stand for?
5. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)