|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(b) Wall Street.
(c) Everyday life.
2. Gary Becker received the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom in what year?
3. When did President Jefferson suspend the minting of silver coins in the U.S.?
4. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
5. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the eighth?
(a) Income inequality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
2. In economics and sociology, what refers to any factor that enables or motivates a particular course of action or counts as a reason for preferring one choice to the alternatives?
3. Douglas Ivester's goal was achieving what when he told his sales team to pass free Coca-Cola around as the Berlin Wall toppled?
4. What is a Latin prepositional phrase meaning "by heads"?
5. What does GDP stand for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)