|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 11-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
(a) The Democratic Party.
(b) The Korean Entitlement Party.
(c) The Korean Workers' Party.
(d) The Communist Party.
2. Gary Becker figured that the stock of skills, education, training and an individual's health constitutes about what percent of a modern economy's wealth?
3. When was the first edition of "Naked Economics: Undressing the Dismal Science" published?
4. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
5. When was the Federal Reserve Act enacted?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, the author discusses poverty and income equality, using the example of what billionaire?
2. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
3. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
4. Mark Miringhoff is a social science professor at what institution?
5. When was the Hope credit established?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)