|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
(a) Fordham University.
(b) The University of Chicago.
(c) The University of Montana.
(d) Harvard University.
2. Human capital is extremely important in economics because it is also tied together with what?
3. When was the Hope credit established?
4. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
5. According to the author in Chapter 9, to ensure accuracy, the real GDP is a figure that has been adjusted to account for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. With uniform rules and regulations, the cost of doing business in the private sector is what, according to the author in Chapter 3?
2. In many countries, the negative effects of the Great Depression lasted until the start of what?
3. When did the Great Depression begin in the United States?
4. In France, what president wanted to come up with a way to measure human happiness, as described in Chapter 9?
5. When did the Cuban Revolution end?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)