|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Arab members of OPEC alarmed the developed world when they used the "oil weapon" during what war by implementing oil embargoes?
(a) The Jerusalem War.
(b) The Gaza War.
(c) The Torah War.
(d) The Yom Kippur War.
2. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
3. What is a financial term denoting a collection of investments held by an investment company, hedge fund, financial institution or individual?
4. What is the capital of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea?
(d) Honk Kong.
5. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Deductive reasoning.
(b) Critical reasoning.
(c) Constructive reasoning.
(d) Decisive reasoning.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Great Depression begin in the United States?
2. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
3. In what political structure does the government set the price and decide what's on the shelves?
4. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
5. What is a situation that involves losing one quality or aspect of something in return for gaining another quality or aspect?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)