|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to get a true understanding of an economy, there are nine factors one should consider along with the GDP according to the author in Chapter 9. What is the first?
(a) National savings.
(c) Total national happiness.
2. According to the principles of a market economy, if it's raining, it's time to sell what?
3. What refers to the increasingly global relationships of culture, people and economic activity?
4. When did the Korean War begin?
5. Cuba remained a territory of Spain until the Spanish-American War ended in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
3. What is the ninth factor one should consider along with the GDP to understand an economy, according to the author in Chapter 9?
4. What does GDP stand for?
5. What term was first used in the early 1990s to denote an organization's reputation as an employer?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)