|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to law which has been enacted by a legislature or other governing body, or the process of making it?
(a) Gresham's law.
2. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
3. In 1900, the average wage was how much per hour according to the author in Chapter 9?
(a) 54.2 cents.
(b) 32.8 cents.
(c) 23.7 cents.
(d) 14.8 cents.
4. What describes the extent to which time or effort is well used for the intended task or purpose?
5. The horns of the black rhinoceros are used to make what for the Yemenese people, according to the author in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does HDI stand for?
2. Mark Miringhoff is a social science professor at what institution?
3. What rhetorical question do economists ask, according to the author in Chapter 1?
4. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
5. According to the author in Chapter 1, companies want to profit, and consumers want what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)