|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Cuban Revolution deposed what dictator?
(a) Fulgencio Batista.
(b) Roberto Goizueta.
(c) Fidel Castro.
(d) Nicholas Sarkozy.
2. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
3. In 1900, a pair of stockings would cost how much money according to the author in Chapter 9?
4. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
(a) The uniform pay scale.
(b) The efficient market hypothesis.
(c) Adverse selection.
(d) Supply and demand.
5. Mark Miringhoff is a social science professor at what institution?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Fordham University.
(c) The University of Chicago.
(d) The University of Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael Jensen refers to company stock options as what in Chapter 2?
2. What, as defined by the International Labour Organization, occurs when people are without jobs and they have actively sought work within the past four weeks?
3. In finance, what is a standardized contract between two parties to exchange a specified asset of standardized quantity and quality for a price agreed today with delivery occurring at a specified future delivery date?
4. When did the Korean War begin?
5. What is an assistance paid to a business or economic sector?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)