|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Korean War begin?
2. Americans today are how many times as rich as an American in the 1940s according to the author in Chapter 9?
3. According to the author in Chapter 2, a horn from a black rhinoceros can fetch what amount on the black market?
4. Michael Jensen is a professor at what university's business school?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) Fordham University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Yale University.
5. What is generally the principled guide to action taken by the administrative or executive branches of the state with regard to a class of issues in a manner consistent with law and institutional customs?
(a) Pork barrel.
(b) Deductive reasoning.
(c) Public policy.
(d) Perverse incentives.
Short Answer Questions
1. North Korea is a single-party state under a united front led by what party?
2. What does CEO stand for?
3. What does HDI stand for?
4. What is a mathematical equation for an unknown function of one or several variables that relates the values of the function itself and its derivatives of various orders?
5. According to the author, financial markets boil down to four basic simple needs. What is the first discussed in Chapter 7?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)