|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. India has a very low GDP per capita, and it also has over how many cases of leprosy according to the author in Chapter 9?
2. What is the financial system consisting of institutions and regulators that act on the international level, as opposed to those that act on a national or regional level?
(a) Common financial system.
(b) Universal financial system.
(c) Integral financial system.
(d) Global financial system.
3. OPEC is an intergovernmental organization of how many oil-producing countries?
4. Behavioral economics intertwine economics and what?
5. What is generally a fungible, negotiable financial instrument representing financial value?
(b) Index fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third simple need of financial markets, as discussed in Chapter 7?
2. According to the author in Chapter 2, the average annual income is what in the location where black rhinoceros horns are worth much on the black market?
3. In economics, what is a good that is non-rival and non-excludable?
4. OPEC has maintained its headquarters where since 1965?
5. Gary Becker is a professor of economics, sociology at what institution?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)