Forward - Chapter 3
1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(b) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
(c) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(d) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
3. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
(a) Supply and demand.
(b) Adverse selection.
(c) The efficient market hypothesis.
(d) The uniform pay scale.
4. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(b) Wall Street.
(d) Everyday life.
5. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
6. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Decisive reasoning.
(b) Critical reasoning.
(c) Constructive reasoning.
(d) Deductive reasoning.
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)