Forward - Chapter 3
1. When was Burton G. Malkiel born?
2. Burton G. Malkiel is an American economist, most famous for what classic finance book?
(a) Extreme Money: Masters of the Universe and the Cult of Risk.
(b) A Random Walk Down Wall Street.
(c) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.
(d) The Wall Street MBA: Your Personal Crash Course in Corporate Finance.
3. What contends that prices of publicly traded assets reflect all publicly available information?
(a) The efficient market hypothesis.
(b) Adverse selection.
(c) The uniform pay scale.
(d) Supply and demand.
4. According to Burton G. Malkiel in the Forward, economists often don't show a connection to what?
(a) Everyday life.
(d) Wall Street.
5. What refers to the degree to which a correct forecast of a system's state can be made either qualitatively or quantitatively?
6. What refers to reasoning which constructs or evaluates deductive arguments?
(a) Deductive reasoning.
(b) Decisive reasoning.
(c) Critical reasoning.
(d) Constructive reasoning.
This section contains 4,453 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)