|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 11, Considering Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Being involved in favorite activities will help one _____, according to Schwartz.
(c) Forget about the disease.
(d) Feel physically stronger.
2. What advice does Schwartz give as the best way to live well?
(a) Know that you believe in a higher being.
(b) Realize that death is a normal process.
(c) Be prepared to die.
(d) Believe that life continues after death.
3. Schwartz explains that you should accept some doubts about your capacity to perform what action?
(a) Depending on others.
(b) Seeking treatment.
(c) Changing emotions.
(d) Watching your own health decline.
4. Who is Martin Buber, as discussed in Chapter 8?
(a) Morrie's doctor.
(b) A famous theologian.
(c) One of Morrie's former students.
(d) A Jewish philosopher.
5. According to Schwartz, who will be affected by your death?
(a) Close relatives.
(b) Just you.
(c) Just friends and family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Schwartz explains that it is easy to feel ____ when ill.
2. What is the fourth aspect of the coping with illness that Schwartz suggests to his readers?
3. Schwartz recognizes that _____ are associated with the more difficult periods of the disease.
4. In Buber's book, an ideal relationship with another is portrayed where both are ________ .
5. Schwartz explains that one can change who they are despite what new occurrence in one's life?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)