|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 11, Considering Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz views grief as a way of giving respect to __________.
(a) Your self.
(b) Your friends.
(c) Your family.
2. How does Schwartz suggest one in declining health deal with anger?
(a) Talk about it with others.
(b) Let it pass.
(c) Continue to let it grow.
(d) Try to forget about it.
3. In Chapter 5, Schwartz states that one must come to terms with whom?
(a) All friends and family.
(b) Doctors and nurses.
(c) Those with whom you have had difficult relationships.
4. Schwartz relates that in trying to distinguish between what you want and what you need, one should have what basic need?
(a) The need to feel connected to others.
(b) The need to change.
(c) The need to make other like you.
(d) The need to listen and not talk.
5. The first story written about Schwartz was printed in what newspaper?
(a) The Wallstreet Journal.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The Chicago Daily Herald.
(d) The New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, Schwartz discusses that it is important for the sufferer to develop a connection with whom?
2. Schwartz explains that the caretaker should follow the sick person's ______.
3. In Chapter 6, Schwartz states that one should focus on __________.
4. Who is Martin Buber, as discussed in Chapter 8?
5. Schwartz explains that one may want what occurrence to happen?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)