|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 11, Considering Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schwartz in Chapter 9, what two actions will one have to perform when health is declining?
(a) Participate and observe what is occuring in your body.
(b) Attend doctor appointments and discuss the problems.
(c) Seek a higher spitual being and pray.
(d) Seek treatment and attempt recovery.
2. In Chapter 8, Schwartz explains that one in declining health should find a way to maintain ______.
3. What fantasy will help a person in declining health?
(a) The fantasy of not being sick anymore.
(b) The fantasy of having infinite time with loved ones.
(c) The fantasy of being in heaven.
(d) The fantasy of never dying.
4. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
(a) To keep him in reality.
(b) To hug him.
(c) To encourage him.
(d) To keep in touch with him.
5. Grief is what type of an emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz stresses the importance of making ____ for yourself.
2. Grief is a form release that can help one feel _____.
3. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
4. In Chapter 4, Schwartz expresses the importance of acknowledging what type of feelings?
5. In Chapter 5, Schwartz describes relationships as being extremely _____.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)