|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 11, Considering Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does everything do?
(b) Experiences pain.
(d) Questions spirituality.
2. Schwartz explains that one should not try to change _________.
(a) At a snail's pace.
(b) Too quickly.
(c) Without giving notice.
(d) Too slowly.
3. After Schwartz was diagnosed with his disease, how did his life change the most?
(a) He became more serious.
(b) He became more active.
(c) He started to treat loved ones better.
(d) He talked about his feelings more.
4. According to Schwartz, one in declining health should enjoy being _____________.
(b) Not comfortable at all.
(c) Too comfortable.
(d) Comfortable enough.
5. In Chapter 5, Schwartz describes relationships as being extremely _____.
(a) Hard to keep.
(b) Easy to handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz tells those in declining health that they should take on what characteristics?
2. Schwartz explains that one must accept their difficulties like a(n) _______.
3. Schwartz explains that one should be __________ involved in favorite activities.
4. According to Schwartz, what action should you take when feeling angry?
5. What advice does Schwartz give as the best way to live well?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)