|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 11, Considering Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz stresses the importance of making ____ for yourself.
(a) A final will.
(c) Photo albums.
2. Schwartz emphasizes that no matter how bad life gets, one should always keep their heart open to whom?
(a) Just family.
(c) Doctors and nurses.
(d) All others.
3. Schwartz states that we must be able to _____ what is going on inside of us.
(a) Scream at others.
(c) Only discuss with healthcare workers.
(d) Keep quiet.
4. According to Schwartz, one in declining health should enjoy being _____________.
(a) Too comfortable.
(b) Not comfortable at all.
(c) Comfortable enough.
5. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
(a) Their love for you.
(b) Their undying compassion.
(c) Your own appreciation for them.
(d) How much they all really care about you.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
2. What type of grieving can also occur along with good grief?
3. According to Schwartz, increasing what type of control requires understanding why you are doing what you are doing?
4. Schwartz encourages the reader to pursue _______.
5. According to Schwartz, it is important that the sick ask for ________ from those with whom they have had difficult relationships.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)