|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 8, Being Kind to Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz describes the common misconception that bodily health is _____ to all humans.
(d) Not commom.
2. As described in Chapter 2, ______ helps Schwartz deal with his disease.
(a) Playing the piano.
(c) His grandchildren.
(d) Happy movies.
3. Schwartz states that you should be honest about what to those around you?
(a) When your doctor gives an estimation of how much time one has left.
(b) When you are in a bad mood.
(c) When you are feeling worse.
(d) When your doctor gives you a bad prognosis.
4. In Chapter 8, Schwartz explains that when one is sick. one can experience more ______.
(a) Time alone.
(c) Life's little treasures.
(d) Time with family.
5. Schwartz tells the story that he regrets being mean towards whom?
(a) A close, family friend.
(b) His wife.
(c) A colleague.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz explains that there will be someone around to help how many hours of the day?
2. According to Schwartz, how many new friends did he make because of his illness?
3. Schwartz stresses the importance of coming to terms with __________.
4. What does Schwartz have to learn to control to avoid falling?
5. Who is Martin Buber, as discussed in Chapter 8?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)