|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 8, Being Kind to Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz explains that one must accept their difficulties like a(n) _______.
(a) Wild teen.
(b) Mature human being.
(d) Innocent child.
2. Schwartz explains that the caretaker should follow the sick person's ______.
(b) Daily schedule.
3. Schwartz states that there will be times when one is psychologically ________ due to one's illness.
(d) Resistant to help.
4. Schwartz emphasizes that no matter how bad life gets, one should always keep their heart open to whom?
(b) Doctors and nurses.
(c) Just family.
(d) All others.
5. In Chapter 6, Schwartz states that one should focus on __________.
(b) The past.
(c) The future.
(d) Things that really matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
2. Schwartz describes that being gentle to yourself is like ______ yourself.
3. Schwartz stresses that one must find their place in ____.
4. Schwartz stresses the importance of coming to terms with __________.
5. Schwartz explains that in current society those with a disease are treating it in what manner?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)