|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 8, Being Kind to Yourself.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of grieving can also occur along with good grief?
(a) Happy grieving.
(b) Bad grieving.
(c) Unnecessary grieving,
(d) Emotionless grieving.
2. In Chapter 1, Living with Physical Limitation, Schwartz advises the reader that they will first recognize ________.
(a) Lessening or loss of physical power.
(b) Intense pain.
(c) Restraint in natural impulses.
(d) Memory loss.
3. As described in Chapter 2, ______ helps Schwartz deal with his disease.
(a) Playing the piano.
(b) His grandchildren.
(d) Happy movies.
4. In Chapter 5, Schwartz states that one must come to terms with whom?
(a) Those with whom you have had difficult relationships.
(b) Doctors and nurses.
(d) All friends and family.
5. Schwartz explains that the caretaker should follow the sick person's ______.
(d) Daily schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz explains that it is important for relationships to be ______.
2. According to Schwartz, it is important that the sick ask for ________ from those with whom they have had difficult relationships.
3. Schwartz explains that a person must be one's own _____.
4. Schwartz discusses the importance of not ____________the past.
5. When does acceptance occur, according to Schwartz?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)