|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
(a) Parkinson's disease.
(b) Brain cancer.
(c) Pulmonary fibrous.
2. Schwartz informs his readers to not become so _____ with one's body.
3. Grief is a form release that can help one feel _____.
4. According to Schwartz, what is the very best way to avoid letting one's emotions spiral out of control?
(a) Ask for help.
(b) Talk to friends about the disease.
(c) Join a support group.
(d) Keep a journal.
5. According to Schwartz, what is the first step in developing peace?
(a) Discussing your prognosis with your doctor.
(b) Accepting reality.
(c) Developing spirituality.
(d) Talking to friends and family.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
2. What fantasy will help a person in declining health?
3. Schwartz describes the common misconception that bodily health is _____ to all humans.
4. How does Schwartz suggest one in declining health deal with anger?
5. How does one handle stressful emotions, according to Schwartz?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)