|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz received a diagnosis for what disease?
(a) Brain cancer.
(b) Pulmonary fibrous.
(d) Parkinson's disease.
2. Schwartz states that one will _____ emotionally during an illness.
3. When seeking help with the disease, Schwartz finally decided to talk to whom?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) One of his students.
(c) His son.
(d) A pastor.
4. According to Schwartz, when fantasy becomes ____________, one should come back to reality.
5. What does Schwartz have to learn to control to avoid falling?
(a) His need to get in his car.
(b) His ability to stand.
(c) His urge to sleepwalk.
(d) His natural implusiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz describes the common misconception that bodily health is _____ to all humans.
2. Schwartz explains that focusing on _____ is not an effective form of grieving.
3. Schwartz struggles most with loss of what natural body function?
4. Schwartz states the important point that when one grieves for what has been lost, it is also important to _____.
5. What type of grieving can also occur along with good grief?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)