|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
(a) How much they all really care about you.
(b) Their love for you.
(c) Their undying compassion.
(d) Your own appreciation for them.
2. When seeking help with the disease, Schwartz finally decided to talk to whom?
(a) One of his students.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A pastor.
(d) His son.
3. Schwartz encourages friends and family to let the grieving person do what action in front of them?
(a) Make a will.
(b) Sit in silence.
4. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
(a) Close family members.
(b) Anyone else.
(c) Family pets.
(d) Good friends.
5. While in a therapy session, Schwartz volunteers to act out what scene?
(a) The happiness moment of his life.
(b) A scene from the loss of his child.
(c) A scene from his mother's death.
(d) His own death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Schwartz teach?
2. Schwartz explains that focusing on _____ is not an effective form of grieving.
3. Schwartz explains that one may want what occurrence to happen?
4. Schwartz explains that sometimes one in declining health will feel like a _____.
5. What is the second vital step that Schwartz describes in Chapter 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)