|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Morrie Schwartz is a professor of what subject?
(a) Social psychology.
(c) Organic chemistry.
(d) World history.
2. As described in Chapter 2, ______ helps Schwartz deal with his disease.
(b) Happy movies.
(c) His grandchildren.
(d) Playing the piano.
3. According to Schwartz, one in declining health must accept that they will never again be physically ______.
4. How does Schwartz suggest one in declining health deal with anger?
(a) Talk about it with others.
(b) Let it pass.
(c) Continue to let it grow.
(d) Try to forget about it.
5. According to Schwartz, what is the very best way to avoid letting one's emotions spiral out of control?
(a) Ask for help.
(b) Join a support group.
(c) Talk to friends about the disease.
(d) Keep a journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action will make the disease better?
2. Schwartz describes the action of hiding grief as _____.
3. Schwartz watches what part of his body deteriorate slowly?
4. What are the hardest opposites to handle, as described in Chapter 4?
5. Schwartz states the important point that when one grieves for what has been lost, it is also important to _____.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)