|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Understanding Where You Are Now, Chapter 4, Reaching Acceptance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schwartz, what is the first step in developing peace?
(a) Discussing your prognosis with your doctor.
(b) Accepting reality.
(c) Talking to friends and family.
(d) Developing spirituality.
2. What action will make the disease better?
(a) Researching the disease on your own.
(b) Discussing the prognosis with your doctor.
(d) Not seeking help.
3. Schwartz uses his feelings of mourning as a source of ______.
(c) New emotion.
4. As described in Chapter 2, ______ helps Schwartz deal with his disease.
(a) His grandchildren.
(b) Happy movies.
(d) Playing the piano.
5. According to Schwartz, how often should one grieve and mourn for themselves?
(a) Just once.
(c) Just when family members are present.
(d) Over and over again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schwartz have to learn to control to avoid falling?
2. Schwartz encourages friends and family to let the grieving person do what action in front of them?
3. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
4. Presumably, what occurrence will be counteracted by the peace one cultivates?
5. Where did Schwartz teach?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)