|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 7, Relating to Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz explains that one should set goals of being _____ and outgoing, even when you do not feel it.
2. Schwartz states that one will _____ emotionally during an illness.
3. In Chapter 5, Schwartz describes relationships as being extremely _____.
(a) Easy to handle.
(c) Hard to keep.
4. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
(a) Your own appreciation for them.
(b) Their love for you.
(c) Their undying compassion.
(d) How much they all really care about you.
5. In Chapter 4, Schwartz explains that one's feelings are going to become _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz uses his feelings of mourning as a source of ______.
2. According to Schwartz, what is the most constant feeling one has when in declining health?
3. As the disease continues to progress, what type of situations must one must expect to increase in occurrence?
4. What action should people always take when they are diagnosed with a debilitating disease?
5. Schwartz explains that it is important for relationships to be ______.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)