|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 7, Relating to Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of feelings will not go away because one is sick?
(b) Anger and resentment.
2. The best way for Schwartz to express loss is by __________.
(a) Going to therapy.
(c) Not talking about the issue.
3. Before being diagnosed with ALS, what other disease kept Schwartz from physical activity?
(b) Pulmonary fibrosis.
4. In Chapter 4, how does Schwartz describe fantasy as a coping device?
(a) Very good.
(d) Not worth the pain.
5. Schwartz explains that one must accept their difficulties like a(n) _______.
(a) Wild teen.
(b) Mature human being.
(d) Innocent child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz encourages friends and family to let the grieving person do what action in front of them?
2. Schwartz explains that sometimes one in declining health will feel like a _____.
3. Schwartz explains that it is important for relationships to be ______.
4. Schwartz explains that one may want what occurrence to happen?
5. Schwartz discusses the importance of not ____________the past.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)