|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 7, Relating to Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Schwartz, what action should you take when feeling angry?
(a) Talk to a stranger about how you are feeling.
(b) Keep all of your emotions bottled inside.
(c) Let others know.
(d) Try to think about another emotion.
2. According to Schwartz, what is the very best way to avoid letting one's emotions spiral out of control?
(a) Keep a journal.
(b) Join a support group.
(c) Ask for help.
(d) Talk to friends about the disease.
3. Schwartz encourages friends and family to let the grieving person do what action in front of them?
(b) Make a will.
(c) Sit in silence.
4. Schwartz explains that one may want what occurrence to happen?
(b) Unexplained happiness.
(c) A bad prognosis.
(d) Silence from friends and family.
5. Schwartz explains that sometimes one in declining health will feel like a _____.
(a) A senior citizen.
(b) A child.
(c) A infant.
(d) A toddler.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does acceptance occur, according to Schwartz?
2. Schwartz explains that one must struggle to not ______ the past.
3. Schwartz states that you should be honest about what to those around you?
4. What action does Schwartz ask his friends and family to perform when he is feeling up or down?
5. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)