|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Getting to Where You Want to Be, Chapter 7, Relating to Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schwartz explains that sometimes sick people will want to _______, while other times they will not.
2. Schwartz explains that learning to grieve for yourself is just as important as grieving for whom?
(a) Close family members.
(b) Anyone else.
(c) Family pets.
(d) Good friends.
3. In Chapter 4, Schwartz expresses the importance of acknowledging what type of feelings?
(a) Negative feelings.
(b) Feelings of lust.
(c) Feelings of resentment.
(d) Positive feelings.
4. Schwartz explains that in current society those with a disease are treating it in what manner?
(a) As if they are contagious.
(b) As if they will die the next die.
(c) As if they have a form of a shortcoming.
(d) As if they are mentally slow.
5. Grief is what type of an emotion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Schwartz discusses the importance of not ____________the past.
2. Acknowledging all feelings is going to cause one to realize what information about their loved ones?
3. In order to develop new relationships, one must be __________.
4. In Chapter 5, Schwartz states that one must come to terms with whom?
5. When seeking help with the disease, Schwartz finally decided to talk to whom?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)