|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Constantius' writes instructions to Julian, which includes all of the following except:
(b) Battle strategies.
(c) Instructions for holding dinner parties.
(d) Etiquette tips.
2. Julian is drawn to Gregory and Basil because:
(a) He is attracted to bearded men.
(b) They have an interesting circle of friends.
(c) They openly espouse Hellenism.
(d) They represent what he believes he would like to be.
3. After meeting Macrina in Athens, Priscus describes her as:
4. All of the following are factors in the plot to kill Julian except:
5. Constantius kills Gallus by:
Short Answer Questions
1. Gallus tells Constantius that Julian wants to become:
2. Julian always has doubts about:
3. At one point in the Gaul campaign, Julian considers:
4. Gallus' wife, Constantia, eventually dies from:
5. Although he is intrigued by the deities, Julian also believes in:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)