|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oribasius eventually becomes:
(a) Julian's close friend.
(b) Julian's jailer.
(c) Julian's most trusted general.
(d) Julian's mentor.
2. Within the span of a few months, all of the following events occur except:
(a) Julian marries Helena.
(b) Macrina dies in childbirth.
(c) Constantius names Julian as Caesar.
(d) Julian is dispatched to Gaul.
3. Julian's relationship with his wife, Helena, is best described as:
4. This person dies when Julian is 11.
(a) Julian's father.
(b) Julian's guardian, the Bishop.
(c) Julian's mother.
(d) Julian's tutor, Mardonius.
5. The person Julian calls "the Galilean" is:
(a) Jesus Christ.
(c) Oribasius, Julian's close friend.
(d) Mardonius, Julian's tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Constantius' writes instructions to Julian, which includes all of the following except:
2. Alone at the baths, Julian meets all of these people except:
3. Julian notes that Constantius inspires all of these emotions in his subjects expect:
4. At one point in the Gaul campaign, Julian considers:
5. Julian often bases his decisions on:
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)