|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julian put his utmost trust in:
(a) His family connections.
(b) The sun god.
(c) His military training and discipline.
(d) The grace of God.
2. Hilarius is:
(a) Julian's favorite groom.
(b) Julian's favorite fencing partner.
(c) Julian's favorite magician.
(d) Julian's favorite dancer.
3. During Julian's time in Gaul, Constantius is concerned about Julian because:
(a) Julian is prone to seizures.
(b) Julian is a potential threat to Constantius' power.
(c) Julian's Christian faith is weak.
(d) Julian is attracted to men with beards and may be gay.
4. Constantius' writes instructions to Julian, which includes all of the following except:
(a) Battle strategies.
(c) Instructions for holding dinner parties.
(d) Etiquette tips.
5. Eventually, Eusebia persuades Constantius to:
(a) Overlook Julian's religious ambivalence.
(b) Stop persecuting Christians.
(c) Appoint Julian as Caesar.
(d) Allow Julian to visit his father's gravesite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sosipatra prophesies all of the following except:
2. Julian notes that Constantius inspires all of these emotions in his subjects expect:
3. Alone at the baths, Julian meets all of these people except:
4. What aspect of Gallus' character is revealed by his treatment of Hilarius?
5. Once Julian becomes Caesar, he demonstrates all these character qualities except:
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)