1. Libanius and Priscus correspond about all of the following topics except:
(a) Their children.
(b) Their health.
(c) The cost of copying a manuscript.
(d) Other people's children.
2. Libanius wants to publish Julian's memoirs and asks Priscus to do all of the following except:
(a) Add details about Julian's military campaign.
(b) Correct Julian's errors and exaggerations.
(c) Describe his personal interactions with Julian.
(d) Correct the spelling and grammar errors.
3. Libanius plans to title his publication about Julian:
(a) "The Adventures of th Emperor Julian."
(b) "The Emperor Julian: A True Story."
(c) "On Avenging the Emperor Julian."
(d) "The Truth About the Emperor Julian."
4. Julian recalls his father as:
5. After a dream, Julian believes that he is protected by:
(b) The estate manager.
(d) The sun god.
6. As a child, Julian loves:
(a) Riding horses.
(d) Playing war games.
7. Julian always has doubts about:
(a) His religious faith.
(b) His health.
(c) His leadership abilities.
(d) His legitimacy.
This section contains 4,736 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)