|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before God works another trick for Moses to see, why does Moses stop him?
(a) to get his brother, Aaron, to come and see.
(b) to pinch himself to see if he is dreaming.
(c) to get his sheep rounded up.
(d) to send Zipphorah back home.
2. What is Moses' handicap when God comes to talk to him?
(a) he has poor eyesight.
(b) he is lame.
(c) he lisps.
(d) he stutters.
3. How is Aaron dressed when he comes to Moses and God?
(a) as a traveler.
(b) as a field hand.
(c) as a banker.
(d) as a riverboat captain.
4. Who does Moses think God sounds a lot like?
(a) the Egyptian Pharaoh.
(b) his father-in-law.
(c) his brother, Aaron.
(d) his wife, Zipphorah.
5. Why do the cleaners think God's office is so plain and simple?
(a) they think he just does not notice.
(b) they think he fears robbers.
(c) they think he is too busy to redecorate.
(d) they think he tires of the golden glory of heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is God doing to the earth?
2. Why does Hezdrel tell God that the defenders are not afraid to die?
3. Back in Sunday School, what does preacher Deshee tell the children happened to the Hebrews?
4. What does the dove return with?
5. What does God say Pharaoh will do when Moses asks for the children of Israel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the playwright suggest the Head Magician of Pharaoh's court appear?
2. Back in Sunday School, what does the audience hear preacher Deshee tell the children?
3. What is happening on Earth as the play comes to an end?
4. Why does Joshua lead the Hebrews across the River Jordan?
5. What do the cleaning women suppose about God and his austere office?
6. Describe the commotion that is going on that brings Gabriel to God's office.
7. What does Moses tell God is the best trick he has ever seen?
8. Why is God happy as Noah, his family, and the animals leave the ark?
9. What does Zipporah believe when Moses says that something is keeping him where he is?
10. What does God say he will give Moses to make Pharaoh let the people leave Egypt?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)