|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does God go to talk to Hezdrel?
(a) the window.
2. Who is Hezdrel?
(a) the last of the prophets.
(b) one of the remaining defenders of Jerusalem.
(c) a scribe in the Babylonian court.
(d) a lion tamer.
3. Before God works another trick for Moses to see, why does Moses stop him?
(a) to send Zipphorah back home.
(b) to get his sheep rounded up.
(c) to get his brother, Aaron, to come and see.
(d) to pinch himself to see if he is dreaming.
4. What makes God say, "Yes!"
(a) Isn't dat God's son?
(b) Oh, dey crucify de Lawd!
(c) Someone's come to save the world!
(d) Oh, dat's a terrible burden for one man to carry!
5. When Aaron arrives, what does God do?
(a) he carries them away to Egypt.
(b) he gives them bags of gold.
(c) he shows them the tricks they will perform for Pharaoh.
(d) he gives them traveling clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What land do Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob declare as the best property on earth?
2. Who does Moses think God sounds a lot like?
3. Who does God turn to next to save mankind?
4. Who is planning to take the temple, burn the books and the Ark of the covenant, and kill the defenders?
5. Why does Noah tell Japheth to take the dove to the other animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the made up character God finally goes to the window to see.
2. What is happening on Earth as the play comes to an end?
3. When God appears in the Babylonian court, what does he say?
4. What is Moses doing when Abraham suggest he is the right one to lead the Hebrews out of Egypt?
5. Where is Moses and what is he doing when God comes looking for him?
6. Back in heaven, what is God pondering?
7. Why does God say he does not like Hosea?
8. What does Moses tell God is the best trick he has ever seen?
9. How does God introduce himself to Hezdrel when he goes back to Earth?
10. How are the wild festivities of the Babylonian court interrupted?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)