|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hezdrel carrying when his soldiers come to him?
(a) an olive branch and a sword.
(b) a sword in his right hand and a sling in his left.
(c) a bible and a shield.
(d) a hoe and a rake.
2. Back in heaven, what is God doing?
(a) drinking mint tea.
(b) talking to Gabriel.
(c) writing at His desk.
(d) making a list and checking it twice.
3. Who comes to report about the city of Jericho?
4. How is Aaron dressed when he comes to Moses and God?
(a) as a banker.
(b) as a traveler.
(c) as a riverboat captain.
(d) as a field hand.
5. How is the illusion of marching created on stage?
(a) the actors march in place.
(b) a strobe light gives the impression of movement.
(c) the actors march on a treadmill.
(d) the stage goes dark and feet stomp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moses say he plans to stay right where he is?
2. Back in heaven with God looking seriously at the audience, what does Gabriel want to do?
3. What is Moses doing when God arrives?
4. What is the big news that Shem imparts?
5. What does the audience hear that lets them know what is happening on Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is God happy as Noah, his family, and the animals leave the ark?
2. Where is Moses and what is he doing when God comes looking for him?
3. What does Moses tell God is the best trick he has ever seen?
4. What does Gabriel say about God and why he will not simply destroy all men?
5. What does Moses say to Pharaoh just before the last trick is performed?
6. What do the cleaning women suppose about God and his austere office?
7. How does the playwright suggest the Head Magician of Pharaoh's court appear?
8. How are the wild festivities of the Babylonian court interrupted?
9. What does Ham discover when he throws the sounding line over the side of the ark?
10. Why does Joshua lead the Hebrews across the River Jordan?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)