|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does preacher Deshee call Cain?
(a) a mean rascal.
(b) a tall fellow.
(c) a lazy boy.
(d) a surprise to Adam and Eve.
2. What does God do with a cigar?
(a) chews on it.
(b) puffs on it without using fire.
(c) blows smoke rings.
(d) throws it out the window.
3. What sign is on the wall of Noah's house?
(a) God bless our home.
(b) Prayer changes things.
(c) Home sweet home.
(d) Always look above.
4. What is the Archangel passing out?
(a) napkins and paper plates.
(b) invitations to a party.
(c) medals to heroic angels.
(d) Sunday School graduation cards.
5. Who does God encounter as He goes along on earth?
(a) an 18-year-old female.
(b) a peddler.
(c) a woman on a donkey.
(d) a boy skipping Sunday School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be seen inside the desk when it is open?
2. On the ark that Noah is to build, what does God finally allow Noah to have on board?
3. Where is God walking on earth after not visiting there for 300 or 400 years?
4. What is the setting for the opening scene of the play?
5. How does Adam look as the scene opens after his creation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Adam appear to be a bit puzzled when he is first seen?
2. What does God say about Cain's actions?
3. When Cain at first finds no other people, what does he think?
4. Who is left in charge in heaven in God's absence?
5. Where does God tell Cain to go?
6. Explain the setting for the play.
7. How do the children see God in the play?
8. What does Cain say provoked him to kill Abel?
9. What is Eve like just after she is created?
10. What is the disagreement God and Noah have over the provisions for the ark?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)