|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eve wearing at her creation?
(a) a new gingham dress.
(b) a pair of coveralls.
(c) a ball gown.
(d) a dress made out of leaves.
2. What can be seen inside the desk when it is open?
(a) a pair of dice.
(b) a collection of quills and ink.
(c) various papers stuck in pigeonholes.
(d) a large ledger.
3. Who strolls the deck and smokes a pipe?
(b) Captain Noah
(c) Noah's wife
(d) First Mate Shem
4. Who does the girl say she is?
(a) Adam's great-great granddaughter.
(b) Cain's great-great granddaughter.
(c) Seth's great-great granddaughter.
(d) Abel's great-great granddaughter.
5. What does Gabriel start to do?
(a) fly around the office.
(b) take off his wings.
(c) call in Michael.
(d) blow a trumpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl call God?
2. What is the main item of furniture in God's office?
3. What does God do to Abel?
4. Why does Zeba make up with Cain the Sixth?
5. What does God have on His feet?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Cain at first finds no other people, what does he think?
2. What does preacher Deshee have to say about Cain?
3. What does Cain say provoked him to kill Abel?
4. Describe Noah as his sons do the construction on the ark.
5. After 300 or 400 years, what does God decide to do and why?
6. What is the scene like in Noah's house?
7. Why is God told that the moon is melting?
8. What does Zeba remember when Cain the Sixth comes to poke fun at Noah and his ark?
9. What are the angels doing at the fish fry in heaven?
10. What is God able to do with his cigar?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)