|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
2. After being warned not to eat fruit of one tree, what happens?
(a) they immediately see the forbidden tree and head for it.
(b) they look for a snake to see if it can talk.
(c) they start looking for the forbidden tree.
(d) they turn their backs on the forbidden tree.
3. What form do the next scenes in the play take?
(a) the imaginings of the children about the stories.
(b) literal reenactments of Bible scenes.
(c) more Sunday School lessons.
(d) dance sequences that tell Bible stories.
4. How does Adam look as the scene opens after his creation?
5. What do Cain the Sixth and the gambling men do at the ark?
(a) shake their heads at it.
(b) laugh at it.
(c) shoot dice on the deck.
(d) help build it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the children disturb preacher Deshee?
2. Who does God encounter as He goes along on earth?
3. What does Cain say about flinging a rock at Abel?
4. What is preacher Deshee doing as the play begins?
5. What question does God pose to everyone?
Short Essay Questions
1. After meeting a succession of sinners, describe how God meets up with Noah.
2. Why does Adam appear to be a bit puzzled when he is first seen?
3. Why do the people refuse to bury Flatfoot after Cain the Sixth stabs him?
4. Describe Noah as his sons do the construction on the ark.
5. When Cain at first finds no other people, what does he think?
6. How does preacher Deshee describe God when the children want to know what he looks like?
7. How does the playwright indicate that long journeys on foot be presented on a small stage?
8. Describe the landscape of heaven as seen by the children.
9. How do the children see God in the play?
10. What has Cain done as God comes down to Earth?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)