|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so odd to the people about the ark?
(a) it is too big to float.
(b) it is shaped like a bowl.
(c) it is too small for all the animals.
(d) it is nowhere near any water.
2. Who does the girl say she is?
(a) Adam's great-great granddaughter.
(b) Seth's great-great granddaughter.
(c) Abel's great-great granddaughter.
(d) Cain's great-great granddaughter.
3. What does Cain say about flinging a rock at Abel?
(a) if I hit him, all right; if I miss him all right.
(b) I can fling farther than he can.
(c) I just want to scare him.
(d) I never miss with a rock.
4. What type of boat are Noah and his sons building for the ark?
(a) a submarine
(b) a yacht
(c) a battleship
(d) a steamboat
5. What theatrical device is used to bring Eve onto the stage?
(a) a trap door lifts her out onto the stage.
(b) a smoke bomb goes off.
(c) the lights dim and come back up again.
(d) the curtain closes and reopens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gabriel start to do?
2. Why does Noah apologize to God?
3. What does Cain do to Flatfoot?
4. What does God tell them not to do?
5. How does Connelly refer to the girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Adam seem to be very proud of?
2. Why does Adam appear to be a bit puzzled when he is first seen?
3. Describe the landscape of heaven as seen by the children.
4. What is the disagreement God and Noah have over the provisions for the ark?
5. What does Zeba remember when Cain the Sixth comes to poke fun at Noah and his ark?
6. Where does God tell Cain to go?
7. Describe God's office in heaven.
8. What is God able to do with his cigar?
9. Explain the setting for the play.
10. How do the children see God in the play?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)