|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moses' handicap when God comes to talk to him?
(a) he lisps.
(b) he stutters.
(c) he has poor eyesight.
(d) he is lame.
2. What is the choir singing that makes God smile at the end of the play?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) Jesus Loves Me.
(d) Hallelujah, King Jesus.
3. What happens after Moses and Aaron remove the tricks when Pharaoh says he will let the children of Israel go?
(a) he says he lied just to see their faces.
(b) he says he lied and asks for more tricks.
(c) he says he lied to see if they could reverse their tricks.
(d) he says he lied and throws Moses and Aaron in jail.
4. What does the audience hear that lets them know what is happening on Earth?
(a) voices talking about someone carrying a cross up a hill.
(b) the shouts of an angry mob.
(c) the choir singing Go Down, Moses.
(d) someone crying over a dead body.
5. What does God say Pharaoh will do when Moses asks for the children of Israel?
(a) that Pharaoh will try to stop them from leaving.
(b) that Pharaoh will send him to work in the mines.
(c) that Pharaoh will let them go.
(d) that Pharaoh will do greater tricks than Moses.
6. What trick finally gets Pharaoh to let Moses' people go?
(a) the stinging gnats.
(b) the plague of flies.
(c) Moses' rod turns into a snake.
(d) the death of the first born sons.
7. When does Hezdrel tell God to leave the battle area?
(a) after the battle is won.
(b) in the middle of the night.
(c) as daylight nears.
(d) when the bugle blows.
8. Why does God approve of Noah's drinking during the time in the ark?
(a) because it kept him dry.
(b) because it was a long steamship ride.
(c) because there was nothing else to do.
(d) because it helped him deal with Mrs. Noah.
9. What does Moses' wife, Zipporah, suggest Moses do?
(a) move his sheep to another pasture.
(b) go to the village and buy some new clothes.
(c) wash his dishes after he eats.
(d) take his flock home before dark.
10. Who does Moses think God sounds a lot like?
(a) his father-in-law.
(b) his brother, Aaron.
(c) the Egyptian Pharaoh.
(d) his wife, Zipphorah.
11. Where does God go to talk to Hezdrel?
(c) the window.
12. How many thunderbolts has Gabriel counted in the morning?
13. Before God works another trick for Moses to see, why does Moses stop him?
(a) to pinch himself to see if he is dreaming.
(b) to send Zipphorah back home.
(c) to get his sheep rounded up.
(d) to get his brother, Aaron, to come and see.
14. Who is Hezdrel?
(a) a lion tamer.
(b) a scribe in the Babylonian court.
(c) one of the remaining defenders of Jerusalem.
(d) the last of the prophets.
15. What is the big news that Shem imparts?
(a) his wife is pregnant.
(b) he sees a big fish.
(c) the liquour barrel is empty.
(d) he sees land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is planning to take the temple, burn the books and the Ark of the covenant, and kill the defenders?
2. What land do Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob declare as the best property on earth?
3. When Aaron arrives, what does God do?
4. When God appears to Noah on the deck, what does he say?
5. Who does God select to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and into the land of Canaan?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)