|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God tell Gabriel he is thinking about?
(a) remodeling heaven.
(b) about Hezdrel's comment.
(c) destroying the Earth.
(d) planning a party.
2. What happens after Moses and Aaron remove the tricks when Pharaoh says he will let the children of Israel go?
(a) he says he lied just to see their faces.
(b) he says he lied and asks for more tricks.
(c) he says he lied and throws Moses and Aaron in jail.
(d) he says he lied to see if they could reverse their tricks.
3. Who comes to report about the city of Jericho?
4. What is the big news that Shem imparts?
(a) he sees a big fish.
(b) the liquour barrel is empty.
(c) his wife is pregnant.
(d) he sees land.
5. What does the dove return with?
(a) a banana peel.
(b) an olive branch.
(c) an orange blossom.
(d) another dove.
6. Why does Noah tell Japheth to take the dove to the other animals?
(a) so the dove can tell the animals where dry land is.
(b) so the cats can eat the dove.
(c) so the other animals will not worry about the dove.
(d) so the dove can rest before going out again.
7. What is Moses' handicap when God comes to talk to him?
(a) he is lame.
(b) he stutters.
(c) he has poor eyesight.
(d) he lisps.
8. What is Moses doing when God arrives?
(a) drinking from a water well.
(b) trying to make a fire to cook his lunch.
(c) shearing his sheep.
(d) eating lunch in front of a turkey-berry bush.
9. Who does Moses think God sounds a lot like?
(a) his father-in-law.
(b) his brother, Aaron.
(c) the Egyptian Pharaoh.
(d) his wife, Zipphorah.
10. Who tries to get God to remember the Hebrews?
(c) Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, and Moses.
11. Why do the cleaners think God's office is so plain and simple?
(a) they think he fears robbers.
(b) they think he tires of the golden glory of heaven.
(c) they think he is too busy to redecorate.
(d) they think he just does not notice.
12. What does the Babylonian Court look like?
(a) a Lodge meeting hall.
(b) a Harlem theater.
(c) a Southern Baptist church.
(d) a New Orleans nightclub.
13. Where is the ark when Noah looks around?
(a) up in some trees.
(b) over the rainbow.
(c) down in the valley.
(d) on a hillside.
14. When God appears to Noah on the deck, what does he say?
(a) that Noah should always listen to his wife.
(b) that Noah must wait a year before leaving the ark.
(c) that he approves of Noah's handling of the ark.
(d) that Noah should be ashamed of himself.
15. What are the young people doing in the Babylonian court?
(a) dancing to jazz music.
(b) having a fish fry.
(c) singing spiritual songs.
(d) throwing dice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pharaoh's throne?
2. What does Pharaoh's throne room look like?
3. What does Noah tell Shem to do?
4. How is the illusion of marching created on stage?
5. Why is God angry with men again?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)