|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters and tells everyone to stop the music and dancing?
(a) a Prophet of God.
(b) a Babylonian magician.
(c) the Queen.
2. What other character of the play is acted by the same person as Hezdrel?
3. Why do the cleaners think God's office is so plain and simple?
(a) they think he fears robbers.
(b) they think he is too busy to redecorate.
(c) they think he just does not notice.
(d) they think he tires of the golden glory of heaven.
4. What does God point out to Moses?
(a) he is standing too near the fire.
(b) the burning bush gives him light.
(c) the bush is not burning up.
(d) the bush is about to start a range fire.
5. Why does one village get singled out for thunderbolts?
(a) because of its loose women.
(b) because of its breweries.
(c) because of its casinos.
(d) because of its fortune tellers.
6. Who is in charge of cleaning God's office in heaven?
(a) two women.
(b) Sunday School children.
(c) Adam and Eve.
(d) Gabriel and Michael.
7. Why is God angry with men again?
(a) they have made the devil king.
(b) they have stopped offering sacrifices.
(c) they cannot get along with each other.
(d) they do not attend church.
8. What does God tell Moses he will do in front of the Pharaoh?
(a) put on a show.
(b) make bricks.
(c) perform tricks.
(d) sing and dance.
9. Why does God approve of Noah's drinking during the time in the ark?
(a) because it was a long steamship ride.
(b) because it kept him dry.
(c) because there was nothing else to do.
(d) because it helped him deal with Mrs. Noah.
10. What does Moses say about seeing the Promised Land?
(a) he can see it but cannot enter it.
(b) he will be blind when he enters it.
(c) he can lead them only across the Jordan.
(d) he won't live long enough to see it.
11. What land do Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob declare as the best property on earth?
(a) the Tigris valley.
(c) the land of Canaan.
12. Why is Hezdrel not worried about Herod's burning the books?
(a) the books will not burn because of the paper they are on.
(b) the books are sealed up in a fire proof vault.
(c) if the defenders are all dead, it doesn't make any difference.
(d) the defenders have memorized them and have many copies.
13. What inscription is on the wall of Pharaoh's throne room?
(a) Sons of the Order of the Sublime House of Pharaoh.
(b) Sublime Order of Princes of the House of Pharaoh Home Chapter.
(c) Headquarters of the Royal Order of the Phoenix.
(d) Fraternity of the House of Pharaoh Central Chapter.
14. Who tries to get God to remember the Hebrews?
(d) Abraham, Jacob, Isaac, and Moses.
15. How many thunderbolts has Gabriel counted in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the illusion of marching created on stage?
2. After God refuses the thunderbolts, what does Gabriel recommend?
3. What does the Babylonian Court look like?
4. What does the dove return with?
5. When Aaron arrives, what does God do?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)