|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Adam asks God?
(a) What's a family?
(b) What time is it?
(c) Where do I sleep?
(d) Who are you?
2. What theatrical device is used to bring Eve onto the stage?
(a) the curtain closes and reopens.
(b) the lights dim and come back up again.
(c) a trap door lifts her out onto the stage.
(d) a smoke bomb goes off.
3. What can be seen inside the desk when it is open?
(a) various papers stuck in pigeonholes.
(b) a pair of dice.
(c) a collection of quills and ink.
(d) a large ledger.
4. What does Noah tell God is the problem with men?
(a) dancing with the Devil's angels.
(b) listening to false teachers.
(c) lack of education and jobs.
(d) loose living, fighting, gambling and bootlegging.
5. What does preacher Deshee call Cain?
(a) a mean rascal.
(b) a lazy boy.
(c) a surprise to Adam and Eve.
(d) a tall fellow.
6. For whom did Cain mistake God?
(a) an archangel.
(b) a policeman.
(c) a preacher.
(d) a cherub.
7. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
8. What does God tell Cain to do?
(a) eat insects and honey.
(b) live with the monkeys.
(c) find a wife and have children.
(d) live in a cave.
9. What has Cain done to his brother?
(a) painted his face.
(b) beat him up.
(c) tied him up.
(d) killed him with a rock.
10. When does Noah recognize God?
(a) when God's face begins to shine.
(b) when God lights his cigar without fire.
(c) when God stands to his full height with a crash of lightning.
(d) after God has left his house.
11. What does God have on His feet?
(a) black and white wingtips.
(c) Congress gaiters.
(d) cowboy boots.
12. On the ark that Noah is to build, what does God finally allow Noah to have on board?
(a) only one keg of liquour.
(b) two kegs of liquour.
(c) six barrels of beer.
(d) a still to make liquour.
13. What does God think about Cain and the girl?
(a) He is happy that Cain obeyed him.
(b) He thinks Cain has lost his mind.
(c) He does not like the way things are going.
(d) He thinks the problem of Cain is solved.
14. What pleases Adam after he gets used to being a man?
(a) how his clothes look.
(b) how his muscles move.
(c) how his ears work.
(d) how his eyes can see.
15. Where is the girl who calls out to Cain?
(a) in the shade.
(b) in a shack.
(c) in a tree.
(d) behind a bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't God populate the earth with angels instead of men?
2. What does Preacher Deshee say precipitated the argument between Cain and Abel?
3. How does Adam look as the scene opens after his creation?
4. When the firmament makes everyone wet, what does God create?
5. Why does God warn Gabriel about blowing the trumpet?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)