|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noah say when his knee twitches?
(a) it is a sign of rain.
(b) it is arthritis.
(c) it is an old football injury.
(d) it means it will freeze.
2. How does God stop the angels from dancing on the moon?
(a) He takes the moon out of the sky.
(b) He freezes the moon.
(c) He turns the moon into cheese.
(d) He declares it a sin.
3. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
(a) playing small harps.
(b) reciting Bible verses.
(c) constantly misbehaving.
(d) catching fish.
4. When the firmament makes everyone wet, what does God create?
(a) the Wind to dry off the angels' wings.
(b) the Desert to dry off the angels' wings.
(c) the Earth and the Sun to dry off the angels' wings.
(d) a tent for the outdoor meeting.
5. What does God think about Cain and the girl?
(a) He thinks the problem of Cain is solved.
(b) He thinks Cain has lost his mind.
(c) He does not like the way things are going.
(d) He is happy that Cain obeyed him.
6. What does Cain say about flinging a rock at Abel?
(a) if I hit him, all right; if I miss him all right.
(b) I just want to scare him.
(c) I never miss with a rock.
(d) I can fling farther than he can.
7. Who is the couple who comes to make fun of Noah?
(a) Zeba and Flatfoot
(b) Shem and Ham
(c) Gabriel and Rose
(d) Soap 'n Water
8. After being warned not to eat fruit of one tree, what happens?
(a) they immediately see the forbidden tree and head for it.
(b) they start looking for the forbidden tree.
(c) they turn their backs on the forbidden tree.
(d) they look for a snake to see if it can talk.
9. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
10. How do the children disturb preacher Deshee?
(a) with their questions.
(b) by fanning themselves.
(c) by giving wrong answers.
(d) by laughing too much.
11. What form do the next scenes in the play take?
(a) dance sequences that tell Bible stories.
(b) the imaginings of the children about the stories.
(c) literal reenactments of Bible scenes.
(d) more Sunday School lessons.
12. How does Adam look as the scene opens after his creation?
13. What does God take from a box on His desk?
(a) a cigar.
(b) a set of dominoes.
(c) a piece of chocolate.
(d) a fountain pen.
14. What are Adam and Eve supposed to do?
(a) build a hut.
(b) tend the garden.
(c) plant trees.
(d) cut flowers.
15. What is Cain's excuse for what he did to Abel?
(a) he says Abel made fun of him.
(b) he says Abel tried to kill him.
(c) he says Abel stole something from him.
(d) he says Abel got his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be seen inside the desk when it is open?
2. When does Noah recognize God?
3. What has the boy that God lifts by his ear been doing on Sunday?
4. What does God do to Abel?
5. How does Connelly refer to the girl?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)