|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the young man respond when God asks his name?
(a) Puddin' and Tame.
(b) Made in the Shade, Buster.
(c) Soap n' water, Country Boy.
(d) Who wants to know?
2. Who enters as God is talking to Zeba?
(a) the country preacher.
(b) her flashy boyfriend.
(c) Zeba's mother with a switch.
(d) the constable.
3. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
(a) he enjoys picking cotton.
(b) he likes his line of work.
(c) he likes having nothing to do.
(d) he is thrilled to be a fisherman.
4. What is the girl's name?
5. Besides God, who is in the office?
(a) the Archangel Gabriel.
(c) Preacher Deshee.
6. Why does God say he has been walking the earth?
(a) looking for good people.
(b) looking for good apples.
(c) looking for church buildings.
(d) looking for sinners.
7. What does God give Noah?
(a) a cigar.
(b) a top hat.
(c) a table of stone.
(d) a Bible.
8. How does the story Preacher Deshee tell differ from the Bible story of Cain and Abel?
(a) the Bible story gives no explanation for the murder.
(b) the Bible story is exactly the same.
(c) the Bible story had to do with sacrifices they made.
(d) the Bible story is about Cain killing Seth.
9. What does God tell Adam and Eve to do?
(a) build a fence around their place to keep Cain out.
(b) move to another country.
(c) have Seth and more children.
(d) forget they ever had Cain.
10. After talking awhile, where do Cain and the girl go?
(a) to a big city nightclub.
(b) to meet her folks.
(c) to find a preacher.
(d) to the river to fish.
11. Why does God warn Gabriel about blowing the trumpet?
(a) it will break the glass in the window.
(b) it will cancel the fish fry.
(c) it will call up the Devil.
(d) it signifies the end of the world.
12. How is the girl dressed?
(a) as a showgirl.
(b) in flashy clothes.
(c) in work pants and shirt.
(d) in a gingham dress.
13. What is Eve wearing at her creation?
(a) a dress made out of leaves.
(b) a new gingham dress.
(c) a pair of coveralls.
(d) a ball gown.
14. What does Noah tell God is the problem with men?
(a) listening to false teachers.
(b) lack of education and jobs.
(c) loose living, fighting, gambling and bootlegging.
(d) dancing with the Devil's angels.
15. When God tells the girl she is on her way to Hell, what does she reply?
(a) she is on her way to college.
(b) she is on her way to church.
(c) she is on her way to the city.
(d) she is on her way to a picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Cain feel he has been walking to get to the Land of Nod?
2. Why doesn't God populate the earth with angels instead of men?
3. What does God tell Cain to do?
4. What does Cain say Abel called him?
5. What is it that Adam asks God?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)