1. What is the setting for the opening scene of the play?
a Southern African American church social.
2. What is preacher Deshee doing as the play begins?
teaching a Sunday School lesson to ten children.
3. How are the children described?
as having various attention levels and vivid imaginations.
4. How does preacher Deshee begin his lesson?
with the first five books of the Bible.
5. How do the children disturb preacher Deshee?
with their questions.
This section contains 5,061 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)