|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God do with a cigar?
(a) puffs on it without using fire.
(b) blows smoke rings.
(c) chews on it.
(d) throws it out the window.
2. Who appears after the King orders the Prophet shot?
(b) the Queen.
(c) the Hebrew High Priest.
(d) an old preacher.
3. Asked again what his name is, how does the young man identify himself?
(a) Nod the Sixth.
(b) Cain the Sixth.
(c) Abel the Sixth.
(d) Gabriel the Sixth.
4. How many thunderbolts has Gabriel counted in the morning?
5. Why do they not want to bury Flatfoot?
(a) they are too lazy.
(b) they say he was no good.
(c) they think he isn't really dead.
(d) they fear Cain the Sixth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
2. What is Noah wearing?
3. On the ark that Noah is to build, what does God finally allow Noah to have on board?
4. How is the King of Babylon announced to the court?
5. What does God point out to Moses?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)