|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form do the next scenes in the play take?
(a) literal reenactments of Bible scenes.
(b) dance sequences that tell Bible stories.
(c) the imaginings of the children about the stories.
(d) more Sunday School lessons.
2. What question does God pose to everyone?
(a) Has you been good?
(b) Does you believe?
(c) Is you getting enough to eat?
(d) Is you been baptized?
3. How many good people does God say he has found?
(a) only 10 righteous souls.
(b) a small congregation down the road.
(c) only Noah and his family.
(d) about 100.
4. Why does God warn Gabriel about blowing the trumpet?
(a) it will break the glass in the window.
(b) it will cancel the fish fry.
(c) it will call up the Devil.
(d) it signifies the end of the world.
5. What is God doing to the earth?
(a) making it rain again.
(b) drying it up.
(c) sending down fire from heaven.
(d) throwing thunderbolts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does preacher Deshee begin his lesson?
2. After talking awhile, where do Cain and the girl go?
3. What does God tell Cain to do?
4. What does God think about Cain and the girl?
5. Who comes to report about the city of Jericho?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)