|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does one village get singled out for thunderbolts?
(a) because of its loose women.
(b) because of its breweries.
(c) because of its fortune tellers.
(d) because of its casinos.
2. How many thunderbolts has Gabriel counted in the morning?
3. What type of boat are Noah and his sons building for the ark?
(a) a steamboat
(b) a battleship
(c) a yacht
(d) a submarine
4. Who is in the King's entourage?
(a) twenty soldiers.
(b) five girls.
(c) Sunday School children.
(d) five preachers.
5. What does Cain do to Flatfoot?
(a) calls him names.
(b) steals his girl.
(c) cheats him at dice.
(d) kills him with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carlisle's first question to preacher Deshee?
2. How does the young man respond when God asks his name?
3. When God tells the girl she is on her way to Hell, what does she reply?
4. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
5. What inscription is on the wall of Pharaoh's throne room?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)