|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Preacher Deshee say precipitated the argument between Cain and Abel?
(a) Abel said Cain should not sit under a tree.
(b) Abel said Cain ain't got no brains.
(c) Abel said Cain ain't got no shoes.
(d) Abel said Cain was wasting his time.
2. Who does Moses think God sounds a lot like?
(a) his brother, Aaron.
(b) his father-in-law.
(c) the Egyptian Pharaoh.
(d) his wife, Zipphorah.
3. What does God take from a box on His desk?
(a) a set of dominoes.
(b) a fountain pen.
(c) a piece of chocolate.
(d) a cigar.
4. Who is in the King's entourage?
(a) Sunday School children.
(b) twenty soldiers.
(c) five preachers.
(d) five girls.
5. What is the main item of furniture in God's office?
(a) a teakwood desk.
(b) a conference table.
(c) a battered roll top desk
(d) two apple crates and a door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the title of the play likely come from?
2. What land do Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob declare as the best property on earth?
3. What does Moses' wife, Zipporah, suggest Moses do?
4. Back in Sunday School, what does preacher Deshee tell the children happened to the Hebrews?
5. Who strolls the deck and smokes a pipe?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)