|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music accompanies the dialog and action of the play?
(a) old Negro spirituals.
(b) banjo music.
(c) New Orleans jazz.
(d) pipe organ music.
2. What does God tell Moses he will do in front of the Pharaoh?
(a) make bricks.
(b) perform tricks.
(c) sing and dance.
(d) put on a show.
3. What does Zeba remember about Cain the Sixth?
(a) the jokes he tells.
(b) his threat to shoot Flatfoot.
(c) his name.
(d) his winning smile.
4. Why does God say he has been walking the earth?
(a) looking for good apples.
(b) looking for church buildings.
(c) looking for sinners.
(d) looking for good people.
5. What is the girl on the stump doing?
(a) smoking a cigarette.
(b) playing a ukelele and singing the blues.
(c) eating an apple.
(d) writing in her diary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Moses and Aaron remove the tricks when Pharaoh says he will let the children of Israel go?
2. What does Mrs. Noah want her sons to do?
3. How is the girl dressed?
4. What does God do to Abel?
5. When the firmament makes everyone wet, what does God create?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)