|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the title of the play likely come from?
(a) the shepherds that visited baby Jesus.
(b) the agricultural countryside of Louisiana.
(c) the 23rd Psalm.
(d) the land of milk and honey.
2. What can be seen inside the desk when it is open?
(a) a pair of dice.
(b) various papers stuck in pigeonholes.
(c) a collection of quills and ink.
(d) a large ledger.
3. What is Carlisle's first question to preacher Deshee?
(a) Why did God create the world as it is?
(b) Where is heaven?
(c) Can I go to the restroom?
(d) How long will this class last?
4. How long does Moses say he has been leading the people?
(a) for forty years.
(b) for four centuries.
(c) for forty-four years.
(d) for four years.
5. When Ham throws out he sounding line, what do they discover?
(a) a leak in the ark.
(b) only an inch of water under the boat.
(c) the fish all swim away.
(d) the water is 100 fathoms deep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with Cherub Christina Montgomery?
2. After being warned not to eat fruit of one tree, what happens?
3. Who is in charge of cleaning God's office in heaven?
4. What does Cain do to Flatfoot?
5. What is on the floor by God's desk?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)