|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the approach of God?
(a) preacher Deshee.
(d) the heavenly choir.
2. How does Connelly refer to the girl?
(a) Cain's Girl.
(b) Nancy Nod.
(d) Tree Girl.
3. Who does God encounter as He goes along on earth?
(a) a woman on a donkey.
(b) a peddler.
(c) an 18-year-old female.
(d) a boy skipping Sunday School.
4. What does Gabriel start to do?
(a) take off his wings.
(b) call in Michael.
(c) blow a trumpet.
(d) fly around the office.
5. What form do the next scenes in the play take?
(a) dance sequences that tell Bible stories.
(b) the imaginings of the children about the stories.
(c) literal reenactments of Bible scenes.
(d) more Sunday School lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does God speak?
2. Where is the girl who calls out to Cain?
3. What does God take from a box on His desk?
4. What do Cain the Sixth and the gambling men do at the ark?
5. Where does the title of the play likely come from?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)