|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cain do to Flatfoot?
(a) kills him with a knife.
(b) cheats him at dice.
(c) steals his girl.
(d) calls him names.
2. Why does one village get singled out for thunderbolts?
(a) because of its fortune tellers.
(b) because of its loose women.
(c) because of its casinos.
(d) because of its breweries.
3. Why does God approve of Noah's drinking during the time in the ark?
(a) because it helped him deal with Mrs. Noah.
(b) because it was a long steamship ride.
(c) because it kept him dry.
(d) because there was nothing else to do.
4. What does Cain say Abel called him?
(a) an ugly duckling.
(b) a brainless fool.
(c) a dirty farmer.
(d) a fat pig.
5. What does Noah tell Shem to do?
(a) climb the mast.
(b) send out another dove.
(c) blow the whistle.
(d) read the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is preacher Deshee doing as the play begins?
2. Who does God encounter as He goes along on earth?
3. How many good people does God say he has found?
4. What does Cain say about flinging a rock at Abel?
5. What does Preacher Deshee say precipitated the argument between Cain and Abel?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)