|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Noah say is wrong with women?
(a) laziness, craftiness, and lying.
(b) stealing and gambling, and they lack moral sense.
(c) gossip, partying, and bingo.
(d) not being subservient to their husbands.
2. What is so odd to the people about the ark?
(a) it is shaped like a bowl.
(b) it is nowhere near any water.
(c) it is too big to float.
(d) it is too small for all the animals.
3. Who strolls the deck and smokes a pipe?
(b) First Mate Shem
(c) Captain Noah
(d) Noah's wife
4. Why does Noah apologize to God?
(a) for not recognizing him.
(b) for inviting him into his house.
(c) for taking his cigar.
(d) for telling him about the sinners.
5. What does Gabriel say about God's attitude toward man?
(a) that God doesn't like to admit making a mistake.
(b) that man created God.
(c) that man is a pet God cannot give up.
(d) that God causes man to sin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form do the next scenes in the play take?
2. How does God speak?
3. What is the main item of furniture in God's office?
4. What sign is on the wall of Noah's house?
5. Besides God, who is in the office?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)