|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Adam asks God?
(a) What's a family?
(b) Where do I sleep?
(c) What time is it?
(d) Who are you?
2. Why does God refuse Gabriel's offer of more thunderbolts?
(a) because he has his own.
(b) because he wants bigger ones.
(c) because they are not doing any good.
(d) because his throwing arm is tired.
3. What is Moses' handicap when God comes to talk to him?
(a) he has poor eyesight.
(b) he is lame.
(c) he stutters.
(d) he lisps.
4. What does Moses' wife, Zipporah, suggest Moses do?
(a) take his flock home before dark.
(b) wash his dishes after he eats.
(c) go to the village and buy some new clothes.
(d) move his sheep to another pasture.
5. What is everyone drinking at the fish fry?
(a) Kentucky bourbon.
(b) goats' milk.
(c) boiled custard.
(d) iced tea with mint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl do after she gets Cain's attention?
2. What happens to the turkey-berry bush?
3. Who enters as God is talking to Zeba?
4. What pleases Adam after he gets used to being a man?
5. Who does Moses think God sounds a lot like?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)