|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God call Cain's action?
(a) a crime.
(b) a mistake.
(c) a joke.
2. What does God tell Moses he will do in front of the Pharaoh?
(a) perform tricks.
(b) sing and dance.
(c) make bricks.
(d) put on a show.
3. What is the setting for the opening scene of the play?
(a) the creation of the Earth.
(b) a Baptist Sunday School.
(c) a big reunion in Heaven.
(d) a Southern African American church social.
4. What does God say Pharaoh will do when Moses asks for the children of Israel?
(a) that Pharaoh will try to stop them from leaving.
(b) that Pharaoh will do greater tricks than Moses.
(c) that Pharaoh will let them go.
(d) that Pharaoh will send him to work in the mines.
5. What is Noah's wife telling the other women?
(a) you better get your men to build a boat.
(b) I'm leaving all my recipes to you.
(c) it is going to rain for forty days and nights.
(d) it is weird living with a crazy man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlisle want to know about God?
2. What is Moses' handicap when God comes to talk to him?
3. Who does God select to lead the Israelites out of Egypt and into the land of Canaan?
4. Why does God approve of Noah's drinking during the time in the ark?
5. How is the girl dressed?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)