|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God tell Cain to raise children?
(a) there is nothing like a family to keep a man from loneliness.
(b) there is nothing like a family to help out with all the work.
(c) there is nothing like a family to make a man forget his troubles.
(d) there is nothing like a family to punish a man for his deeds.
2. What does God take from a box on His desk?
(a) a piece of chocolate.
(b) a set of dominoes.
(c) a cigar.
(d) a fountain pen.
3. How many thunderbolts has Gabriel counted in the morning?
4. Before God works another trick for Moses to see, why does Moses stop him?
(a) to send Zipphorah back home.
(b) to get his sheep rounded up.
(c) to pinch himself to see if he is dreaming.
(d) to get his brother, Aaron, to come and see.
5. What is the Archangel passing out?
(a) Sunday School graduation cards.
(b) medals to heroic angels.
(c) napkins and paper plates.
(d) invitations to a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What land do Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob declare as the best property on earth?
2. Who is the couple who comes to make fun of Noah?
3. What does God tell Adam and Eve to do?
4. What does God tell them not to do?
5. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)