|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main item of furniture in God's office?
(a) a teakwood desk.
(b) a conference table.
(c) two apple crates and a door.
(d) a battered roll top desk
2. Where is heaven located?
(a) on the banks of the Mississippi.
(b) floating on a big cloud.
(c) everywhere, except where Satan is.
(d) under a huge apple tree.
3. What does Cain say Abel called him?
(a) a fat pig.
(b) a brainless fool.
(c) a dirty farmer.
(d) an ugly duckling.
4. What is the problem with Cherub Christina Montgomery?
(a) she cannot land on her feet.
(b) she will not try to fly.
(c) her wings are molting.
(d) her wing is broken.
5. Why does God tell Cain to raise children?
(a) there is nothing like a family to punish a man for his deeds.
(b) there is nothing like a family to keep a man from loneliness.
(c) there is nothing like a family to help out with all the work.
(d) there is nothing like a family to make a man forget his troubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God have on His feet?
2. What is everyone drinking at the fish fry?
3. Asked again what his name is, how does the young man identify himself?
4. What does the choir sing as Cain exits?
5. Who announces the approach of God?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)