|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
(a) playing small harps.
(b) catching fish.
(c) constantly misbehaving.
(d) reciting Bible verses.
2. What does God's office look like?
(a) a general's office.
(b) a banker's office.
(c) a doctor's office.
(d) a lawyer's office.
3. What does Carlisle want to know about God?
(a) where He came from.
(b) where to find Him.
(c) how tall He is.
(d) what He looks like.
4. Why does God tell Cain to raise children?
(a) there is nothing like a family to keep a man from loneliness.
(b) there is nothing like a family to help out with all the work.
(c) there is nothing like a family to punish a man for his deeds.
(d) there is nothing like a family to make a man forget his troubles.
5. What is the girl's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
2. What is the main item of furniture in God's office?
3. What is the setting for the opening scene of the play?
4. Who enters as God is talking to Zeba?
5. What does God tell Cain to do?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)