|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't God populate the earth with angels instead of men?
(a) they would lose their wings on earth.
(b) they have a contract to stay in heaven.
(c) they would just fly back to heaven.
(d) they are not much on working crops and building levees.
2. What is the Archangel passing out?
(a) medals to heroic angels.
(b) Sunday School graduation cards.
(c) invitations to a party.
(d) napkins and paper plates.
3. How does preacher Deshee begin his lesson?
(a) with a reading from the New Testament.
(b) with the book of Job.
(c) with a prayer and a spiritual hymn.
(d) with the first five books of the Bible.
4. What does God have on His feet?
(b) cowboy boots.
(c) black and white wingtips.
(d) Congress gaiters.
5. What has Cain done to his brother?
(a) painted his face.
(b) killed him with a rock.
(c) tied him up.
(d) beat him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the different scenarios represented in the play?
2. What does Cain think God did to him?
3. What does God do with a cigar?
4. What does Cain say Abel called him?
5. After talking awhile, where do Cain and the girl go?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)