|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the children described?
(a) as ranging in age from two to twenty-one.
(b) as being unable to imagine what Deshee is telling them.
(c) as having various attention levels and vivid imaginations.
(d) as being well behaved and listening intently.
2. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
(a) reciting Bible verses.
(b) constantly misbehaving.
(c) playing small harps.
(d) catching fish.
3. What does preacher Deshee call Cain?
(a) a lazy boy.
(b) a surprise to Adam and Eve.
(c) a mean rascal.
(d) a tall fellow.
4. What kind of music accompanies the dialog and action of the play?
(a) pipe organ music.
(b) New Orleans jazz.
(c) old Negro spirituals.
(d) banjo music.
5. What is everyone drinking at the fish fry?
(a) iced tea with mint.
(b) Kentucky bourbon.
(c) boiled custard.
(d) goats' milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the Bible does preacher Deshee start reading?
2. What is Eve wearing at her creation?
3. How are the different scenarios represented in the play?
4. What does God tell them not to do?
5. After being warned not to eat fruit of one tree, what happens?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)