|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Adam look as the scene opens after his creation?
2. Where in the Bible does preacher Deshee start reading?
(a) from the Psalms.
(b) from Genesis.
(c) from Revelation.
(d) from the Gospel of John.
3. What are Adam and Eve supposed to do?
(a) cut flowers.
(b) tend the garden.
(c) plant trees.
(d) build a hut.
4. When the firmament makes everyone wet, what does God create?
(a) the Earth and the Sun to dry off the angels' wings.
(b) a tent for the outdoor meeting.
(c) the Wind to dry off the angels' wings.
(d) the Desert to dry off the angels' wings.
5. Back in the Sunday School class, what does a girl tell preacher Deshee that Adam and Eve did?
(a) Adam and Eve walked out of the garden.
(b) Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit.
(c) Adam and Eve built a fence around the tree.
(d) Adam ate the fruit and gave some to Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Adam asks God?
2. What does God have on His feet?
3. How is this Adam different from the story in the Bible?
4. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
5. Where does the title of the play likely come from?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)