|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pleases Adam after he gets used to being a man?
(a) how his ears work.
(b) how his muscles move.
(c) how his eyes can see.
(d) how his clothes look.
2. Who announces the approach of God?
(a) preacher Deshee.
(c) the heavenly choir.
3. How are the different scenarios represented in the play?
(a) as events from the people's actual lives.
(b) as Greek tragedies.
(c) as events in costumes of the Biblical period.
(d) as tableaux posed like living statues.
4. What is Carlisle's first question to preacher Deshee?
(a) Where is heaven?
(b) Why did God create the world as it is?
(c) Can I go to the restroom?
(d) How long will this class last?
5. What does God tell them not to do?
(a) to eat from one tree.
(b) to talk to snakes.
(c) to have babies.
(d) to go out of the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the characters participating in the heavenly fish fry?
2. What is God wearing?
3. How does preacher Deshee begin his lesson?
4. What is the setting for the opening scene of the play?
5. What theatrical device is used to bring Eve onto the stage?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)