|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the children disturb preacher Deshee?
(a) by laughing too much.
(b) with their questions.
(c) by giving wrong answers.
(d) by fanning themselves.
2. What is the setting for the opening scene of the play?
(a) the creation of the Earth.
(b) a big reunion in Heaven.
(c) a Baptist Sunday School.
(d) a Southern African American church social.
3. What is everyone drinking at the fish fry?
(a) iced tea with mint.
(b) boiled custard.
(c) goats' milk.
(d) Kentucky bourbon.
4. What does God have on His feet?
(a) cowboy boots.
(b) black and white wingtips.
(d) Congress gaiters.
5. What does preacher Deshee call Cain?
(a) a lazy boy.
(b) a mean rascal.
(c) a tall fellow.
(d) a surprise to Adam and Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is this Adam different from the story in the Bible?
2. How does God speak?
3. Where is heaven located?
4. What is the Archangel passing out?
5. Back in the Sunday School class, what does a girl tell preacher Deshee that Adam and Eve did?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)