|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dove return with?
(a) an olive branch.
(b) another dove.
(c) an orange blossom.
(d) a banana peel.
2. Who does God turn to next to save mankind?
(a) Peter, Paul, and Mary.
(b) Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
(c) Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
(d) Moses, Jacob, and Joseph.
3. How does preacher Deshee begin his lesson?
(a) with the book of Job.
(b) with a reading from the New Testament.
(c) with a prayer and a spiritual hymn.
(d) with the first five books of the Bible.
4. Why does God refuse Gabriel's offer of more thunderbolts?
(a) because they are not doing any good.
(b) because he has his own.
(c) because he wants bigger ones.
(d) because his throwing arm is tired.
5. What does God give Noah?
(a) a table of stone.
(b) a Bible.
(c) a top hat.
(d) a cigar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moses say he plans to stay right where he is?
2. Why does Noah tell Japheth to take the dove to the other animals?
3. When the firmament makes everyone wet, what does God create?
4. What trick finally gets Pharaoh to let Moses' people go?
5. Why does the Head Magician of Egypt say he cannot do tricks right away?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)