|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
(a) playing small harps.
(b) catching fish.
(c) constantly misbehaving.
(d) reciting Bible verses.
2. How are the different scenarios represented in the play?
(a) as Greek tragedies.
(b) as events in costumes of the Biblical period.
(c) as events from the people's actual lives.
(d) as tableaux posed like living statues.
3. What does Cain think God did to him?
(a) tricked him.
(b) helped him.
(c) marked him.
(d) forgave him.
4. Who are the characters participating in the heavenly fish fry?
(a) God, Gabriel, and the Archangel.
(b) Adam, Moses, and Seth.
(c) black angels of all sizes and sexes.
(d) preacher Deshee's congregation.
5. How does Connelly refer to the girl?
(a) Nancy Nod.
(b) Cain's Girl.
(d) Tree Girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being warned not to eat fruit of one tree, what happens?
2. Who announces the approach of God?
3. Far away from God, what does Cain see?
4. How does the story Preacher Deshee tell differ from the Bible story of Cain and Abel?
5. Where in the Bible does preacher Deshee start reading?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)