|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the different scenarios represented in the play?
(a) as events from the people's actual lives.
(b) as tableaux posed like living statues.
(c) as events in costumes of the Biblical period.
(d) as Greek tragedies.
2. What form do the next scenes in the play take?
(a) more Sunday School lessons.
(b) literal reenactments of Bible scenes.
(c) the imaginings of the children about the stories.
(d) dance sequences that tell Bible stories.
3. How does the story Preacher Deshee tell differ from the Bible story of Cain and Abel?
(a) the Bible story gives no explanation for the murder.
(b) the Bible story is about Cain killing Seth.
(c) the Bible story is exactly the same.
(d) the Bible story had to do with sacrifices they made.
4. What is the Archangel passing out?
(a) invitations to a party.
(b) medals to heroic angels.
(c) napkins and paper plates.
(d) Sunday School graduation cards.
5. What is it that Adam asks God?
(a) Who are you?
(b) What time is it?
(c) Where do I sleep?
(d) What's a family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God call Cain's action?
2. What is Carlisle's first question to preacher Deshee?
3. For whom did Cain mistake God?
4. What is everyone drinking at the fish fry?
5. Back in the Sunday School class, what does a girl tell preacher Deshee that Adam and Eve did?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)