|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adam happy about as God approaches him?
(a) he likes his line of work.
(b) he is thrilled to be a fisherman.
(c) he likes having nothing to do.
(d) he enjoys picking cotton.
2. What does God have on His feet?
(a) black and white wingtips.
(b) Congress gaiters.
(d) cowboy boots.
3. What pleases Adam after he gets used to being a man?
(a) how his ears work.
(b) how his muscles move.
(c) how his eyes can see.
(d) how his clothes look.
4. What does Cain say about flinging a rock at Abel?
(a) I never miss with a rock.
(b) I can fling farther than he can.
(c) if I hit him, all right; if I miss him all right.
(d) I just want to scare him.
5. What does Cain think God did to him?
(a) marked him.
(b) forgave him.
(c) helped him.
(d) tricked him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the title of the play likely come from?
2. What does the choir sing as Cain exits?
3. Where is heaven located?
4. What is preacher Deshee doing as the play begins?
5. For whom did Cain mistake God?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)