|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the characters participating in the heavenly fish fry?
(a) preacher Deshee's congregation.
(b) Adam, Moses, and Seth.
(c) black angels of all sizes and sexes.
(d) God, Gabriel, and the Archangel.
2. What does Preacher Deshee say precipitated the argument between Cain and Abel?
(a) Abel said Cain should not sit under a tree.
(b) Abel said Cain ain't got no shoes.
(c) Abel said Cain was wasting his time.
(d) Abel said Cain ain't got no brains.
3. What is Noah doing repeatedly on the floating ark?
(a) blowing the steam whistle.
(b) dancing a jig.
(c) playing his banjo.
(d) drinking his liquour.
4. What is the big news that Shem imparts?
(a) he sees land.
(b) his wife is pregnant.
(c) he sees a big fish.
(d) the liquour barrel is empty.
5. What does Noah say is wrong with women?
(a) laziness, craftiness, and lying.
(b) stealing and gambling, and they lack moral sense.
(c) not being subservient to their husbands.
(d) gossip, partying, and bingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the choir sing as Cain exits?
2. Besides God, who is in the office?
3. Why is God in Noah's house?
4. What does Noah tell God is the problem with men?
5. Where is heaven located?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)