|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does God approve of Noah's drinking during the time in the ark?
(a) because there was nothing else to do.
(b) because it helped him deal with Mrs. Noah.
(c) because it was a long steamship ride.
(d) because it kept him dry.
2. What hangs on God's wall next to the window?
(a) a framed religious print with a calendar underneath
(b) a portrait of God
(c) a barometer.
(d) a picture of Gabriel.
3. How does God speak?
(a) in a high, soprano voice.
(b) in pantomime.
(c) with a rich, bass voice.
(d) like a Baptist preacher.
4. What is Noah doing repeatedly on the floating ark?
(a) drinking his liquour.
(b) playing his banjo.
(c) dancing a jig.
(d) blowing the steam whistle.
5. What does God do to Abel?
(a) turns him green.
(b) gives him a whipping.
(c) sends him away.
(d) makes him a cripple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noah tell God is the problem with men?
2. What does Noah tell Shem to do?
3. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
4. What does God give Noah?
5. What does God take from a box on His desk?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)