|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the ark that Noah is to build, what does God finally allow Noah to have on board?
(a) only one keg of liquour.
(b) two kegs of liquour.
(c) six barrels of beer.
(d) a still to make liquour.
2. What is the Archangel passing out?
(a) napkins and paper plates.
(b) Sunday School graduation cards.
(c) medals to heroic angels.
(d) invitations to a party.
3. What does the choir sing as Cain exits?
(a) Run, Sinner, Run
(b) Land Across the Jordan
(c) Go Down Moses
(d) Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
4. What does God do to Abel?
(a) turns him green.
(b) makes him a cripple.
(c) sends him away.
(d) gives him a whipping.
5. What does God tell Cain to do?
(a) eat insects and honey.
(b) live with the monkeys.
(c) live in a cave.
(d) find a wife and have children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the story Preacher Deshee tell differ from the Bible story of Cain and Abel?
2. Why is God in Noah's house?
3. What are the cherubs doing at the fish fry?
4. What does God tell Adam and Eve to do?
5. What does Noah say when his knee twitches?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)