|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign is on the wall of Noah's house?
(a) Home sweet home.
(b) Prayer changes things.
(c) God bless our home.
(d) Always look above.
2. Where is heaven located?
(a) under a huge apple tree.
(b) everywhere, except where Satan is.
(c) floating on a big cloud.
(d) on the banks of the Mississippi.
3. Why does God warn Gabriel about blowing the trumpet?
(a) it will cancel the fish fry.
(b) it will call up the Devil.
(c) it signifies the end of the world.
(d) it will break the glass in the window.
4. What does Noah say is wrong with women?
(a) not being subservient to their husbands.
(b) gossip, partying, and bingo.
(c) stealing and gambling, and they lack moral sense.
(d) laziness, craftiness, and lying.
5. What does God have on His feet?
(a) black and white wingtips.
(b) Congress gaiters.
(d) cowboy boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the story Preacher Deshee tell differ from the Bible story of Cain and Abel?
2. Why does Noah tell Japheth to take the dove to the other animals?
3. What does God call Cain's action?
4. What does Gabriel start to do?
5. What question does God pose to everyone?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)