|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the big news that Shem imparts?
(a) his wife is pregnant.
(b) the liquour barrel is empty.
(c) he sees a big fish.
(d) he sees land.
2. What does Noah tell Shem to do?
(a) climb the mast.
(b) read the stars.
(c) send out another dove.
(d) blow the whistle.
3. How many good people does God say he has found?
(a) about 100.
(b) only 10 righteous souls.
(c) only Noah and his family.
(d) a small congregation down the road.
4. How does the story Preacher Deshee tell differ from the Bible story of Cain and Abel?
(a) the Bible story is exactly the same.
(b) the Bible story gives no explanation for the murder.
(c) the Bible story had to do with sacrifices they made.
(d) the Bible story is about Cain killing Seth.
5. What is God wearing?
(a) a white flowing robe.
(b) a white shirt, white bow tie, and a Prince Albert coat.
(c) a white tuxedo.
(d) a pair of overalls and a red shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does God promise Noah?
2. What does Gabriel start to do?
3. What does God call Cain's action?
4. What are God and Gabriel concerned about?
5. What is the main item of furniture in God's office?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)