|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After talking awhile, where do Cain and the girl go?
(a) to meet her folks.
(b) to find a preacher.
(c) to a big city nightclub.
(d) to the river to fish.
2. Back in Sunday School, what does preacher Deshee tell the children happened to the Hebrews?
(a) they sinned again and got swallowed up in the earth.
(b) they sinned again and God killed 100,000 of them in one day.
(c) they sinned again and fell into bondage under the Babylonians.
(d) they sinned again and Moses came back to destroy them.
3. What is Noah's wife telling the other women?
(a) it is going to rain for forty days and nights.
(b) it is weird living with a crazy man.
(c) I'm leaving all my recipes to you.
(d) you better get your men to build a boat.
4. What is so odd to the people about the ark?
(a) it is nowhere near any water.
(b) it is too small for all the animals.
(c) it is shaped like a bowl.
(d) it is too big to float.
5. What does God think about Cain and the girl?
(a) He thinks the problem of Cain is solved.
(b) He is happy that Cain obeyed him.
(c) He thinks Cain has lost his mind.
(d) He does not like the way things are going.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of boat are Noah and his sons building for the ark?
2. What is the conversation like between Cain and the girl?
3. Who strolls the deck and smokes a pipe?
4. What are they gathering to put in the ark?
5. What does Moses say about seeing the Promised Land?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)