Gaia - The Search Begins
1. What does the planet Gaia have only one of?
2. What does Trevize want to search for?
(a) the oldest robot
(b) evidence of another alien race
(d) Gaian life
3. Who plans to travel with Trevize?
(b) no one
4. Trevize's information about Earth comes mostly from what source?
(a) a robot who has lived many years
(b) a diary passed down through many years
(c) myths and stories
(d) a massive encyclopedia-like database
5. Where are the oldest records of Gaia stored?
(a) clouds and the sky
(b) a massive encyclopedia-like database
(c) rocks and mountains
(d) in a vast, ancient library
6. What happens to the memories of someone who dies on Gaia?
(a) The memories are distributed to others.
(b) The memories are immediately lost.
(c) The memories must be retrieved to be kept.
(d) The memories slowly fade away.
7. What is Trevize concerned about if Bliss comes on the journey?
(a) Bliss will make trouble with alien races.
(b) Everyone on Gaia will know what happens on the journey.
(c) Bliss might be hurt, damaging relations with Gaia.
(d) Bliss will interfere with Pelorat's concentration.
This section contains 5,556 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)