|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Myron while Audrey Wilson is with him to overhear in Chapter Thirty Seven?
(b) The blackmailer.
(c) Marty Felder.
(d) Greg Downing.
2. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) A Chevrolet Impala.
(b) A Toyota Camry.
(c) A Ford Taurus.
(d) A Nissan Sentra.
3. What is the blackmailer wearing over his head when he meets Myron?
(a) A plastic Mardi Gras mask.
(b) A paper sack with eye holes cut out of it.
(c) A plastic garbage bag with eye holes cut out of it.
(d) A ski mask.
4. In Chapter Twenty Six, which of the following people does Myron not see in the stands to watch him play in the Dragons' game?
(d) His parents.
5. Who delights Big Cyndi in Chapter Twenty Three by asking for her phone number?
(a) One of the B Man's goons.
(b) Leon White.
(c) The B Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dimonte and Myron find behind the dryer at Greg Downing's house in Chapter Twenty One?
2. What does Myron's caller at the end of Chapter Twenty Seven claim to have?
3. What terrible secret does Myron learn from the contents of the manilla envelope?
4. What videotape does Myron ask Marty to show him during his visit to Marty's office?
5. What is Win's response when Myron tells him Jessica wants Myron to move in with her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Myron find out about Fiona White's involvement with Greg Downing?
2. What does Clip's statement in Chapter Twenty Four about Greg Downing having learned his lesson about violence years before foreshadow?
3. What facts in Chapter Twenty Two make Esperanza think Clip Arnstein knows more about Greg Downing's disappearance and Liz Gorman's murder than he has revealed?
4. What does the bat found behind Greg Downing's dryer and the fingerprints found at Carla's apartment indicate about Downing's possible involvement in her murder?
5. What does Esperanza think brought Carla/Sally to New York?
6. Why does Esperanza become concerned about Myron when she receives the list of people whose safe-deposit boxes were robbed in Tucson?
7. Explain how Win determines Clip Arnstein is lying about knowing Sally or Carla.
8. Describe Myron's playing in the Dragons game in Chapter Twenty Six and how the crowd reacts to it.
9. In Chapter Twenty Four, what does Clip Arnstein admit to knowing about Sally/Carla and her relationship with Greg Downing?
10. Why does say she killed Carla?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)