|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom was Greg in the bar he visited shortly before his disappearance?
(a) Audrey Wilson.
(b) A woman named Carla.
(c) TC Collins.
(d) Marty Felder.
2. What alias does Myron use at the Parkview Diner?
(a) Wilson Spencer.
(b) James Greenley.
(c) Kevin Townsend.
(d) Bernie Worley.
3. What is the B Man's real last name?
4. What degree black belt does Win have in tae kwon do?
(a) A fifth degree.
(b) A first degree.
(c) A second degree.
(d) A sixth degree.
5. What is the B Man's specialty?
(a) Making fake passports.
(c) Martial arts.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter Twenty, who calls Myron to tell him that the blood in Greg's basement has been cleaned away as if it was never there?
2. In Chapter Nineteen, what does Myron learn about the money found at Carla's apartment?
3. Where is a white van parked at the beginning of Chapter Seventeen?
4. Which Manhattan bar does Myron learn in Chapter Seven that Greg visited shortly before his disappearance?
5. In which of the following unconventional behaviors for a professional basketball player does Greg Downing not engage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't the New Jersey Dragons team want word of Greg's disappearance to leak to the press and what story do they use in the media to explain the fact that Greg is missing?
2. What does Dimonte ask Myron about the kind of people with which Greg Downing associates and what does his question indicate the police have found?
3. Explain what's ironic about the crowd chanting Myron's name and wanting him in the game the first night he plays for the Dragons.
4. Describe Myron Bolitar's professional credentials and the kind of work he does.
5. What do Win and Myron discover in Greg Downing's basement and what does their discovery imply?
6. How do the Dragons coaches feel about Myron being signed to the Dragons?
7. Describe Myron's relationship with Jessica.
8. What discoveries does Win make about Greg Downing in Chapter Twenty?
9. What information do Myron and Win uncover about Carla at the Swiss Chalet in Chapter Six?
10. Describe the rivalry between Myron and Greg Downing.
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)