|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Dragons basketball team is Greg Downing's roommate on the road?
(a) TC Collins.
(b) Calvin Johnson.
(c) Leon White.
2. Where do Win and Myron find blood at the end of Chapter Three?
(a) In Myron's office.
(b) In Greg's basement.
(c) At Jessica's apartment.
(d) In Greg's car.
3. Who is Benny?
(a) One of the New Jersey Dragons basketball players.
(b) Emily's dog.
(c) Greg's father.
(d) Greg's brother.
4. Who drives by Greg's house three times while Win and Myron are inside?
(a) Calvin Johnson.
(b) Emily, Greg's ex-wife.
(c) Audrey Wilson.
(d) Two men in a blue Oldsmobile.
5. After the B Man and his driver flee, what does Win do when the man holding Myron hostage refuses to drop his gun?
(a) Shoots the man in the face.
(b) Tells Myron to run.
(c) Summons a doberman to chase the man.
(d) Uses martial arts to disarm the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boots does Dimonte wear?
2. Who offers to take Myron to Carla's apartment?
3. What is Carla's real name?
4. Which of the following statements describes something Myron and Dimonte do not find in Carla's apartment?
5. How many passports do Myron and Dimonte find in Carla's apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What ulterior motives does Audrey have when she gets a ride home from Myron in Chapter Sixteen?
2. Why does Myron think that Carla and Sally Guerro are the same person?
3. What is Myron's history as a professional basketball player and what are the pros and cons of signing him as a player for the Dragons while he is investigating Greg Downing's disappearance?
4. What tale does Myron use to find out who used the phone at the Parkview Diner to call Greg Downing shortly before Downing disappeared?
5. What does Dimonte ask Myron about the kind of people with which Greg Downing associates and what does his question indicate the police have found?
6. How does the appearance of Emily's dog, Benny, in Chapter Nine compare to what Benny looked like the last time Myron saw him and what does the dog's altered appearance indicate?
7. Who is Norman Lowenstein and what relationship does he claim he has with Sally?
8. Describe Myron's encounter with the B Man in Chapter Seventeen.
9. Describe Myron Bolitar's professional credentials and the kind of work he does.
10. Why doesn't the New Jersey Dragons team want word of Greg's disappearance to leak to the press and what story do they use in the media to explain the fact that Greg is missing?
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)