|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the B Man Orville?
(a) The B Man's two thugs.
(d) The B Man's girlfriend.
2. What is the B Man wearing on his wrist in Chapter Twenty Three?
(a) A bandage.
(b) A silver chain.
(c) A thick, ropelike gold bracelet.
(d) A Rolex watch.
3. Who does the B Man have Esperanza call on speakerphone and have come down to Myron's office?
(a) Clip Arnstein.
(d) Big Cyndi.
4. What kind of car does Myron drive?
(a) A Chevrolet Impala.
(b) A Toyota Camry.
(c) A Ford Taurus.
(d) A Nissan Sentra.
5. What does Dimonte say Sidney Bowman spends most of his spare time doing?
(a) Chasing women.
(b) Teaching his college classes.
(c) Helping the homeless.
(d) Watching the New Jersey Dragons play.
6. Who does Myron think is Cole Whiteman, the leader of the Ravens Brigade?
(a) Calvin Johnson.
(b) Norman Lowenstein, a homeless man who led him to Carla
(c) Clip Arnstein.
(d) Sidney Bowman.
7. In addition to Clip and Calvin, who else does Myron recall he has told about the blood in Greg Downing's basement?
(a) TC Collins.
(c) Emily Downing.
(d) Audrey Wilson.
8. Who calls Myron at the end of Chapter Twenty Seven?
(a) Greg Downing.
(b) Fiona White.
(d) Someone with an electronically altered voice.
9. How does Emily respond when Greg accuses her of planting the blood and the baseball bat at Greg's house?
(a) She denies doing it.
(b) She claims Clip Arnstein asked her to plant the items.
(c) She says she did it because she knows Greg killed Carla.
(d) She admits to killing Carla herself.
10. Why does Myron want to find out if Leon White's wife Fiona was a September centerfold?
(a) He thinks he saw her in the September issue of a magazine.
(b) Their emails indicate Greg and Sepbabe are in a romantic relationship.
(c) Sepbabe signs her emails with the initial F.
(d) A woman using the screen name Sepbabe emails Greg.
11. When Win meets Maggie Mason in the stands before the game in Chapter Twenty Five, what is her response when he asks her why she lied about the last time she spoke to Greg?
(a) She says she has proof Greg Downing murdered Carla.
(b) She refuses to answer Win's questions.
(c) She says she doesn't want to lose her job.
(d) She doesn't want to be involved in Carla's murder case.
12. On the way to the arena at the beginning of Chapter Four, to what kind of music do Win and Myron listen?
(a) Broadway musical show tunes.
(b) Hard rock.
(d) Classical music.
13. How did Greg Downing tell the B Man he was going to get the money to pay his gambling debts?
(a) With money from an endorsement deal.
(b) From his new contract signing bonus.
(c) From the sale of his luxurious home and cars.
(d) From his divorce settlement from his wealthy wife.
14. Who does Myron think may have cleaned up the blood in Greg Downing's basement?
(a) Marty Felder.
(b) Greg Downing.
(c) Calvin Johnson.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
15. Where is Win's investment company office located in relation to Myron's sports agency office?
(a) Five miles away.
(b) In the same building three floors up.
(c) Three buildings away on the same street.
(d) Just down the hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What videotape does Myron ask Marty to show him during his visit to Marty's office?
2. What does Audrey discover to her dismay about the bullets in the gun she seizes from Myron's car?
3. Who is Jason Blair?
4. What makes Jason Blair happy after he discusses his discontent with Esperanza?
5. Since it was going to take six months for Greg to get the money to pay off his gambling debts, what show of faith was he supposed to make in the meantime for the B Man?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)