|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer does Marty Felder, Greg Downing's agent, make to Myron in Chapter Twenty Eight?
(a) He offers Myron a job in his sports rep agency.
(b) He offers to help him find Greg Downing.
(c) He offers to get Myron another pro basketball contract.
(d) He offers to get Myron some endorsement deals.
2. Who reveals that he has been disguised as the blackmailer?
(a) Clip Arnstein.
(b) Calvin Johnson.
3. What terrible secret does Myron learn from the contents of the manilla envelope?
(a) Greg Downing and Myron's girlfriend Jessica are in love.
(b) Clip Arnstein has mudered Greg Downing.
(c) Greg Downing paid Burt Wesson to injure Myron's knee.
(d) Emily Downing has murdered Greg Downing.
4. Why does Myron tell Audrey he wants her to accompany him to the meeting with the blackmailer?
(a) To identify the blackmailer.
(b) To witness and record what happens.
(c) To summon the police if the blackmailer gets violent.
(d) To photograph the blackmailer.
5. Who is going to have Greg Downing's baby?
(a) Maggie Mason.
(b) Fiona White.
(c) Emily Downing.
(d) Audrey Wilson.
6. How much does Myron's caller want Myron to pay for what the caller claims to have?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand dollars.
(c) Twenty thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
7. From whom is the envelope handed to Myron at the beginning of Chapter Forty?
(b) Emily Downing.
(c) Cole Whiteman, the leader of the Raven Brigade.
(d) Greg Downing.
8. How does Emily respond when Greg accuses her of planting the blood and the baseball bat at Greg's house?
(a) She denies doing it.
(b) She admits to killing Carla herself.
(c) She says she did it because she knows Greg killed Carla.
(d) She claims Clip Arnstein asked her to plant the items.
9. Who do Win and Myron follow at Columbia University in Chapter Thirty Four?
(a) Professor Sidney Bowman.
(b) TC Collins.
(c) Leon White.
(d) Emily Downing.
10. What does Myron tell Calvin about the blackmailer?
(a) That the blackmailer has agreed to accept money from him.
(b) That the blackmailer knows a terrible secret about Greg.
(c) That he's meeting the blackmailer tonight.
(d) That the blackmailer wants to ruin the Dragons.
11. What is Clip Arnstein's response when Myron asks if he knows Carla, Sally Guerro, or Liz Gorman?
(a) Clip denies knowing anyone by either name.
(b) Clip knows Liz Gorman is a member of the Raven Brigade.
(c) Clip says Sally Guerro was Greg's girlfriend.
(d) Clip says Carla was Greg's girlfriend.
12. Why does Myron want to find out if Leon White's wife Fiona was a September centerfold?
(a) Sepbabe signs her emails with the initial F.
(b) Their emails indicate Greg and Sepbabe are in a romantic relationship.
(c) A woman using the screen name Sepbabe emails Greg.
(d) He thinks he saw her in the September issue of a magazine.
13. What does Esperanza think is the link between Carla and the blackmail of Greg Downing in New York?
(a) The bank robbery in Tucson.
(b) The New Jersey Dragons.
(c) Emily Downing.
(d) The Raven Brigade.
14. Who does the B Man have Esperanza call on speakerphone and have come down to Myron's office?
(a) Big Cyndi.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
15. Where does the person Win and Myron follow at Columbia University take them?
(a) To the Dragons' locker room.
(b) To St. John the Divine's homeless shelter.
(c) To Greg Downing's house.
(d) To the Parkview Diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the killer carrying in the videotape?
2. What does the envelope contain?
3. What is Clip Arnstein's response when Myron tells him someone cleaned up the blood in Greg's basement?
4. In Chapter Twenty Nine, what does Dimonte tell Myron has hit the morning edition of the newspaper?
5. Where is Win's investment company office located in relation to Myron's sports agency office?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)