|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the B Man's real last name?
2. What happens just as the B Man is going to make good on his threats to Myron?
(a) Greg Downing shows up.
(b) The police arrive to save Myron.
(c) His white van is struck from behind by Win's car.
(d) Myron uses martial arts to overpower the B Man & escape.
3. At the end of Chapter Twenty, who calls Myron to tell him that the blood in Greg's basement has been cleaned away as if it was never there?
(b) Clip Arnstein.
(d) Audrey Wilson.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe TC Collins' physical appearance?
(a) Muscular and wiry.
(b) Twenty pounds overweight.
(c) Six foot ten inches tall.
(d) Shaved head, tatoos and body piercings.
5. Why doesn't Donny Walsh, the Dragons' head coach, like Myron being signed as a player?
(a) He prefers to pick his own players.
(b) He thinks Myron's a lousy player.
(c) He hates Myron because Myron once dated his wife.
(d) He thinks Myron's too old to play.
6. What does Emily tell Myron that Greg wants to take away from her?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her child support money.
(c) Her house.
(d) Her children.
7. How old is Myron?
8. Where do Win and Myron find blood at the end of Chapter Three?
(a) In Greg's basement.
(b) In Greg's car.
(c) At Jessica's apartment.
(d) In Myron's office.
9. Why isn't Myron playing for the Celtics now?
(a) He was traded to the Orlando Magic.
(b) He was traded to the Chicago Bulls.
(c) He switched sports and now plays professional baseball.
(d) A knee injury ruined his professional basketball career.
10. What does Audrey want in exchange for not leaking any information about Greg Downing's disappearance?
(a) A job with Win's firm.
(b) An exclusive on the story once Greg is found.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) A date with TC Collins.
11. Which of the following statements is not a way Emily's appearance has changed since Myron has last seen her?
(a) Her hair is shorter and styled.
(b) Her face is less fleshy, accentuating her cheekbones.
(c) She's got more wrinkles.
(d) She's thinner and a bit more toned.
12. What's the name of the place from which Carla called Greg?
(a) The Elmwood Coffee Shop and Diner.
(b) The Manhattan Coffee Shop and Diner.
(c) The El Magnifico Diner.
(d) The Parkview Diner.
13. Who drives by Greg's house three times while Win and Myron are inside?
(a) Audrey Wilson.
(b) Emily, Greg's ex-wife.
(c) Two men in a blue Oldsmobile.
(d) Calvin Johnson.
14. What color clothes are all the men in the white van except one wearing?
15. What ends the attack on Myron at the end of Chapter Seven?
(a) Several of the New Jersey Dragons arrive to assist Myron.
(b) A police squad car drives by and spots the attack.
(c) Joe and Bone from the bar chase the goons away.
(d) Myron pulls a gun from his jacket pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drafted Myron to the Boston Celtics ten years ago?
2. Who does Esperanza say she wants to hire to help out in the office while Myron plays basketball for the Dragons?
3. Why doesn't the Dragons team want bad publicity right now?
4. When Myron sees Emily in Chapter Nine, how long has it been since he has last seen her?
5. Who attacks Myron once he leaves the bar at the end of Chapter Seven?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)