|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Big Cyndi?
(a) She's six-five and weighs over three hundred pounds.
(b) She has purple spiked hair.
(c) She's skinny and has freckles.
(d) She wears purple mascara and red lipstick.
2. Why can't the blood found at Greg Downing's be Greg's?
(a) Greg's blood type is O and the blood found at his house is AB.
(b) It's a dog's blood rather than human blood.
(c) It's a cat's blood rather than human blood.
(d) It's Rh positive and Greg's blood is Rh negative.
3. What does the B Man threaten to do to Myron?
(a) Kidnap and murder his girlfriend Jessica.
(b) Hold him prisoner until Greg Downing reappears.
(c) Ruin his reputation with the media.
(d) Tear his kneecap.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe the man in the white van who is wearing a different colored suit than the others and who seems to be in charge?
(a) He wears a blue pinstripe suit.
(b) He has long, bleached-blond hair and a tan.
(c) He has white capped teeth.
(d) He has a gun in each hand.
5. Which of the following statements describes something Myron and Dimonte do not find in Carla's apartment?
(a) Ten thousand dollars in cash, sequentially numbered.
(b) Two more aliases Carla has been using.
(c) The murder weapon.
(d) A wig.
6. What degree black belt does Win have in tae kwon do?
(a) A sixth degree.
(b) A fifth degree.
(c) A second degree.
(d) A first degree.
7. What is Myron's favorite drink?
(c) Root beer.
8. How do Win and Myron enter Greg's house in Chapter Three?
(a) Greg's father has a key and lets them in.
(b) Greg opens the door and lets them in.
(c) Emily gives Myron her spare key.
(d) They break into it.
9. Which member of the Dragons basketball team has a party in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Leon White.
(b) Clip Arnstein.
(c) TC Collins.
(d) Calvin Johnson.
10. At the beginning of Chapter Fourteen, what does Dimonte ask about the people with whom Greg Downing hangs out?
(a) If they're on drugs.
(b) If they're mobsters.
(c) If they're married women.
(d) If they're perversive or politically radical types.
11. How many passports do Myron and Dimonte find in Carla's apartment?
12. Which martial art is not one that Win studies?
(a) Jeet Kun Do.
(b) Brazilian jujitsu.
(c) Animal kung fu.
13. What place does Myron visit in Chapter Eleven that has a sign outside it that says "do not feed the rats"?
(a) The Parkview Diner.
(b) Carla's apartment house.
(c) Myron's office.
(d) Myron's bedroom.
14. What is Greg Downing's connection to the B Man?
(a) He buys drugs from the B Man.
(b) He owes the B Man money for gambling debts.
(c) He has stolen the B Man's girlfriend.
(d) He is an old friend of the B Man.
15. Why isn't Myron playing for the Celtics now?
(a) He switched sports and now plays professional baseball.
(b) A knee injury ruined his professional basketball career.
(c) He was traded to the Chicago Bulls.
(d) He was traded to the Orlando Magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Dimonte drive?
2. What does Win tell Myron that watching the video replay of his knee injury might give him?
3. Who is Benny?
4. What kind of boots does Dimonte wear?
5. What is Audrey's response when Myron asks her if she thinks drugs might connect Greg Downing to Carla's murder?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)