Short Answer Key
1. Which of the following is not a job or profession in which Myron Bolitar sometimes engages?
2. For which government agency has Myron done work in the past?
3. How long has Greg Downing been missing in Chapter One when Myron is hired to find him?
4. Who is the owner of the New Jersey Dragons?
5. Who is the general manager of the New Jersey Dragons?
6. Who hires Myron to find Greg Downing?
7. Who drafted Myron to the Boston Celtics ten years ago?
8. Why isn't Myron playing for the Celtics now?
A knee injury ruined his professional basketball career.
9. Where have Greg Downing's ex-wife, Emily, and his children been living since the divorce?
With Emily's mother.
10. In which of the following unconventional behaviors for a...
This section contains 3,245 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)