|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Twenty Six, which of the following people does Myron not see in the stands to watch him play in the Dragons' game?
(c) His parents.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Sixteen, what does Audrey tell Myron she thinks is the reason the Dragons signed him?
(a) To guarantee that the Dragons lose.
(b) To generate publicity for the team.
(c) To find Greg Downing.
(d) To lead the Dragons to a championship.
3. What does Myron's contact at the phone company learn about the phone from which Carla called Greg shortly before Greg's disappearance?
(a) It's a cell phone belonging to one of the Dragons.
(b) It's a cell phone belonging to a Dragon coach.
(c) It's a pay phone at a New York diner.
(d) It's a pay phone near Emily's parents' house.
4. Why does Myron tell Audrey he wants her to accompany him to the meeting with the blackmailer?
(a) To photograph the blackmailer.
(b) To witness and record what happens.
(c) To summon the police if the blackmailer gets violent.
(d) To identify the blackmailer.
5. When Esperanza gets a list of long distance calls made from the pay phone from which Carla called Greg, whose number does Esperanza find beside the listing for a twelve minute call made four days before Greg's disappearance?
(a) Emily Downing's.
(b) Leon White's.
(c) Clip Arnstein's.
(d) TC Collins'.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the B Man and his driver flee, what does Win do when the man holding Myron hostage refuses to drop his gun?
2. How many passports do Myron and Dimonte find in Carla's apartment?
3. What does the B Man threaten to do to Myron?
4. As he steps inside Carla's apartment, what is Myron's first clue that Carla is dead?
5. Who is Sidney Bowman?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)