|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What's the name of the place from which Carla called Greg?
(a) The Parkview Diner.
(b) The El Magnifico Diner.
(c) The Manhattan Coffee Shop and Diner.
(d) The Elmwood Coffee Shop and Diner.
2. With whom was Greg in the bar he visited shortly before his disappearance?
(a) A woman named Carla.
(b) Marty Felder.
(c) TC Collins.
(d) Audrey Wilson.
3. Which old college girlfriend does Myron encounter again when he begins investigating Greg Downing's disappearance?
(a) Audrey Wilson.
(c) Big Cindi.
(d) Emily, Greg's ex-wife.
4. How is the company for which Maggie Mason works related to Greg's disappearance?
(a) Greg and Maggie were romantically involved.
(b) Greg invested and lost money with the company.
(c) Greg's last call before disappearing was to her company.
(d) Greg owed money to the company's owner.
5. What is the Y511 to which Myron refers in Chapter Eleven?
(a) A new video game.
(b) Carla's apartment number.
(c) A term Myron makes up to get information on Carla.
(d) The license plate number of Carla's car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Carla using at her place of employment instead of Carla?
2. Who attacks Myron once he leaves the bar at the end of Chapter Seven?
3. Why doesn't Donny Walsh, the Dragons' head coach, like Myron being signed as a player?
4. What alias does Myron use at the Parkview Diner?
5. What does Audrey want in exchange for not leaking any information about Greg Downing's disappearance?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)