|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of Kip Corovan, one of the Dragons' assistant coaches?
2. How long has Greg Downing been missing in Chapter One when Myron is hired to find him?
(a) A year.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Five days.
3. Which martial art is not one that Win studies?
(b) Jeet Kun Do.
(c) Brazilian jujitsu.
(d) Animal kung fu.
4. What do the Smeltmans tell Myron's parents in Chapter Eight that Myron's mother thinks Myron should have told them?
(a) That Greg Downing is missing.
(b) That Myron is engaged.
(c) That Myron is playing pro basketball for the Dragons.
(d) That Myron is broke.
5. What is unusual about the clothing Win and Myron find in Greg's bedroom in Chapter Three?
(a) It's for a man much smaller than Greg.
(b) It's been burned.
(c) It's torn.
(d) Some of it is women's clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Myron recuperate from his attack in Chapter Eight?
2. What degree black belt does Myron have in tae kwon do?
3. Which old college girlfriend does Myron encounter again when he begins investigating Greg Downing's disappearance?
4. In which of the following unconventional behaviors for a professional basketball player does Greg Downing not engage?
5. Why doesn't Donny Walsh, the Dragons' head coach, like Myron being signed as a player?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)