|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Dragons' official press release explain Greg Downing's disappearance?
(a) It says Greg has the flu.
(b) It says Greg has an injured ankle and is in rehab.
(c) It says Greg is recovering from an automobile wreck.
(d) It says Greg got married and is on a honeymoon.
2. For which government agency has Myron done work in the past?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The U.S. Marshalls.
3. What ends the attack on Myron at the end of Chapter Seven?
(a) Several of the New Jersey Dragons arrive to assist Myron.
(b) Myron pulls a gun from his jacket pocket.
(c) Joe and Bone from the bar chase the goons away.
(d) A police squad car drives by and spots the attack.
4. Where have Greg Downing's ex-wife, Emily, and his children been living since the divorce?
(a) With TC Collins.
(b) With Emily's mother.
(c) With Emily's new boyfriend.
(d) With Greg's parents.
5. When Myron sees Emily in Chapter Nine, how long has it been since he has last seen her?
(a) One week.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why isn't Myron playing for the Celtics now?
2. Why can't the blood found at Greg Downing's be Greg's?
3. Which of the following is not a job or profession in which Myron Bolitar sometimes engages?
4. Which of the following statements does not describe TC Collins' physical appearance?
5. Who hires Myron to find Greg Downing?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)