|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the coroner say Carla has been dead?
(a) At least four days.
(b) A month or more.
(c) A week.
(d) A few hours.
2. How do Win and Myron enter Greg's house in Chapter Three?
(a) Emily gives Myron her spare key.
(b) Greg opens the door and lets them in.
(c) Greg's father has a key and lets them in.
(d) They break into it.
3. What does Myron's contact at the phone company learn about the phone from which Carla called Greg shortly before Greg's disappearance?
(a) It's a pay phone at a New York diner.
(b) It's a pay phone near Emily's parents' house.
(c) It's a cell phone belonging to one of the Dragons.
(d) It's a cell phone belonging to a Dragon coach.
4. What's the name of the place from which Carla called Greg?
(a) The Parkview Diner.
(b) The Elmwood Coffee Shop and Diner.
(c) The Manhattan Coffee Shop and Diner.
(d) The El Magnifico Diner.
5. Who is the general manager of the New Jersey Dragons?
(a) Burt Wesson.
(b) Clip Arnstein.
(c) TC Collins.
(d) Calvin Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alias does Myron use at the Parkview Diner?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Big Cyndi?
3. Who drafted Myron to the Boston Celtics ten years ago?
4. Who is the owner of the New Jersey Dragons?
5. Who owns the Parkview Diner?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)