|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jason Blair?
(a) A baseball player & one of Myron's sports agency clients.
(b) One of Emily Downing's old boyfriends.
(c) One of the B Man's thugs.
(d) A member of the Dragons basketball team.
2. What is Clip Arnstein's response when Myron tells him someone cleaned up the blood in Greg's basement?
(a) Clip says he paid TC Collins to do it.
(b) Clip admits he did it.
(c) Clip swears he didn't do it.
(d) Clip says he thinks Greg must have done it.
3. Who does the B Man have Esperanza call on speakerphone and have come down to Myron's office?
(c) Big Cyndi.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
4. Which member of the Dragons basketball team is Greg Downing's roommate on the road?
(a) Calvin Johnson.
(b) TC Collins.
(c) Leon White.
5. Why does Calvin say Carla contacted him and Clip?
(a) To apply for a job in the Dragons' office.
(b) To tell them something about Greg Downing's ex wife.
(c) To blackmail them about something Greg Downing's done.
(d) To interview Greg Downing for a magazine article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since it was going to take six months for Greg to get the money to pay off his gambling debts, what show of faith was he supposed to make in the meantime for the B Man?
2. Who is the owner of the New Jersey Dragons?
3. How did Greg Downing tell the B Man he was going to get the money to pay his gambling debts?
4. After the B Man and his driver flee, what does Win do when the man holding Myron hostage refuses to drop his gun?
5. What is unusual about the clothing Win and Myron find in Greg's bedroom in Chapter Three?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)