|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Greg Downing's ex-wife, Emily, and his children been living since the divorce?
(a) With TC Collins.
(b) With Greg's parents.
(c) With Emily's mother.
(d) With Emily's new boyfriend.
2. Why doesn't the Dragons team want bad publicity right now?
(a) The team is losing and fans aren't coming to the games.
(b) The team is having financial trouble.
(c) The playoffs are coming up.
(d) The owner is trying to sell the team.
3. How old is Myron?
4. Who is the owner of the New Jersey Dragons?
(a) Norman Lowenstein.
(b) Greg Downing.
(c) Calvin Johnson.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
5. What do the other players' lockers have at the beginning of Chapter Six that Myron's locker does not?
(b) Bronze plaques with the players' names engraved on them.
(c) A big Dragons logo painted on the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Myron sees Emily in Chapter Nine, how long has it been since he has last seen her?
2. How is the company for which Maggie Mason works related to Greg's disappearance?
3. What is the Y511 to which Myron refers in Chapter Eleven?
4. Why doesn't Donny Walsh, the Dragons' head coach, like Myron being signed as a player?
5. How long has Greg Downing been missing in Chapter One when Myron is hired to find him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)