|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Myron think may have cleaned up the blood in Greg Downing's basement?
(a) Marty Felder.
(b) Greg Downing.
(c) Calvin Johnson.
(d) Clip Arnstein.
2. What happens just as the B Man is going to make good on his threats to Myron?
(a) The police arrive to save Myron.
(b) Myron uses martial arts to overpower the B Man & escape.
(c) His white van is struck from behind by Win's car.
(d) Greg Downing shows up.
3. How did the B Man get his nickname?
(a) He is a beekeeper.
(b) He earned all B's in school.
(c) His first name, middle name and last name all start with B.
(d) He enjoys breaking bones.
4. Where do the B Man and two of his thugs show up to find Myron in Chapter Twenty Three?
(a) Myron's sports agency office.
(b) Greg Downing's home.
(c) The Dragons' locker room.
(d) Jessica's apartment.
5. Why doesn't Donny Walsh, the Dragons' head coach, like Myron being signed as a player?
(a) He thinks Myron's too old to play.
(b) He thinks Myron's a lousy player.
(c) He prefers to pick his own players.
(d) He hates Myron because Myron once dated his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron's contact at the phone company learn about the phone from which Carla called Greg shortly before Greg's disappearance?
2. On the way to the arena at the beginning of Chapter Four, to what kind of music do Win and Myron listen?
3. What is the Y511 to which Myron refers in Chapter Eleven?
4. What blood type is Carla?
5. Where do Win and Myron find blood at the end of Chapter Three?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)