• Myron Bolitar is a sports agent, sometimes private investigator, and former almost professional basketball player.
• Myron is called in for a meeting with Clip Arnstein, the owner of the New Jersey Dragons basketball team, and Calvin Johnson, the general manager.
• Arnstein wants Myron to find Greg Downing, a Dragons team star who has gone missing.
• Arnstein would like Myron to take on the role of a player, hoping to gather information on Downing's whereabouts from the other players.
• Myron at first balks at the offer, but Arnstein convinces him with offers of a signing bonus and a guaranteed first round draft pick as a new client.
• Arenstein leaves Calvin to explain the details of Greg's life to Myron and prepare him for the upcoming game.
• Calvin explains to Myron that no one has seen Greg in five days.
• With the playoffs looming, the Dragons can't afford...
This section contains 4,074 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)