|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Claudia and Jamie do over lunch?
(a) Discussed how to save the statue
(b) Discussed how to get home
(c) Discussed how to get the reward money
(d) Discussed how to notify the museum about the mark
2. What was Jamie's favorite part of the UN tour?
(a) Seeing the many rooms
(b) Tour guide from India
(c) Headphones with many language choices
(d) Sari the tour guide wore
3. How did Jamie think he could warn Claudia about the workers?
(a) Phone message
(c) Notes through the window
4. What were the children planning on doing at the museum on Sunday?
(a) Going to the library
(b) Going out for breakfast
(c) Examining the statue
(d) Playing games
5. Where did the children go after they were done hiding while the guard made his rounds?
(a) To the bathrooms
(b) To the bedroom
(c) To where the statue used to be kept
(d) Back to the statue
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words/phrases does NOT describe Mrs. Frankweiler's house?
2. What did Mrs. Frankweiler assure the children?
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
4. How much money did Claudia and Jamie have left after traveling to Mrs. Frankweiler's home?
5. Where do Claudia and Jamie plan on renting the post office box?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
2. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
3. What is the mark identified as?
4. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
5. What does Jamie suggest Claudia could do to become a different person that she did not appreciate?
6. Who does Claudia think could finally help solve the mystery?
7. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
8. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
9. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
10. Why do you think Claudia's first supposition as to how the mark was made would not be possible?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)