|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Claudia and Jamie decide they could not deliver the letter themselves?
(a) They were afraid of the director
(b) They were afraid they'd be sent home
(c) They couldn't risk being recognized
(d) They didn't know where the director's office was located
2. Where did Jamie suggest they go instead of Claudia's suggestion?
(b) Chapel in museum
3. What would probably have happened if Claudia and Jamie had not found the mystery of the statue?
(a) Would have been found
(b) Would have destroyed things in the museum
(c) Would have been bored
(d) Would have moved on to another location
4. Where did Claudia and Jamie go once the museum opened?
(a) Children's library
5. What dismayed Claudia at the library?
(a) The fact that the children's library had no Michelangelo books
(b) The fact that she couldn't learn everything in one day
(c) The fact that Jamie couldn't read
(d) The fact that the books were too hard to read
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Claudia and Jamie go after they left Grand Central Station and found no letter?
2. Which of the following is a reason Jamie gives for delivering the note in person?
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
4. Where did Jamie and Claudia hide?
5. Where do Claudia and Jamie plan on renting the post office box?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
2. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
3. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
4. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
5. What does Jamie suggest Claudia could do to become a different person that she did not appreciate?
6. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
7. What does Claudia hope to accomplish at the library?
8. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
9. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
10. Why does Jamie become angry with Claudia when they are hiding in the Egyptian room?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)