|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the children not find much information at the first library?
(a) The books were too hard to read
(b) It was a small branch
(c) The books were written in Italian
(d) It was a children's library
2. What was the first question that Mrs. Frankweiler asked the children?
(a) If they had been living in the museum
(b) If they wanted money from her
(c) What they were doing there
(d) If they were the children missing from Greenwich
3. Which of the following descriptors did Jamie and Claudia discuss and decide did not pertain to them?
(a) Good training
4. Which of the following senses helped Claudia and Jamie the most during their time in the bathroom?
5. Why did the worker's move the angel statue?
(a) Protection from theives
(b) Reorganization of the museum
(c) A special exhibit
(d) Normal Saturday events
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the children find when they examined the pedestal?
2. How much did it cost to tour the UN building?
3. Which of the following is the best description of what the children found to help them identify the statue?
4. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
5. Why was Jamie upset while waiting in the bathroom?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)