|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the children decide they would begin their investigation?
(a) Monday morning
(b) Sunday morning
(c) Monday night
(d) Saturday night
2. What was Jamie's plan for telling the museum?
(a) Go to the head of the museum and tell him
(b) Write a letter
(c) Leaving an anonymous note
(d) Get an attorney
3. Where did Jamie and Claudia go after leaving the UN?
(a) Back to the library
(b) Back to Grand Central Station
(c) Back to their home
(d) Back to the museum
4. How did Jamie feel with Claudia when she would not let him talk to his classmates?
5. Who delivered the letter to the museum director successfully?
(b) Mrs. Frankweiler
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jamie's favorite part of the UN tour?
2. What covered the pedestal where the statue used to be displayed?
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
4. Where do Claudia and Jamie plan on renting the post office box?
5. Where was Jamie anxious to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where must the mark be located on the statue?
2. What deal does Mrs. Frankweiler make with Claudia and Jamie?
3. What common bond do Jamie and Mrs. Frankweiler share?
4. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
5. Why doesn't Claudia want to return home?
6. Why does Claudia decide they should go to the laundromat?
7. Why do you think Claudia's first supposition as to how the mark was made would not be possible?
8. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
9. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
10. Who does Claudia think could finally help solve the mystery?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)