|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the children do after they finished at the laundromat?
(b) Train station
2. Where did Jamie suggest they go instead of Claudia's suggestion?
(c) Chapel in museum
3. Which of the following literary terms is found in this chapter?
4. What purpose does Claudia say Jaime can use for being in the museum that day?
(a) Visit with his sister
(b) Parents bring him
(c) Surprise visit
(d) Class trip
5. This chapter contained which of the following literary devices?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jamie feel with Claudia when she would not let him talk to his classmates?
2. Which of the following is the best description of what the children found to help them identify the statue?
3. What did Claudia take advantage of that Jamie did not?
4. Which of the following was another one of the reasons Jamie used to convince Claudia to deliver the letter in person?
5. Which of the following words best describes how Claudia felt after reading the letter from the museum director?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
2. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
3. What does Claudia hope to accomplish at the library?
4. What is Claudia's reaction to the director's letter?
5. Why does Jamie become angry with Claudia when they are hiding in the Egyptian room?
6. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
7. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
8. What excuse can Jamie use when he delivers the letter?
9. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
10. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)