|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What purpose does Claudia say Jaime can use for being in the museum that day?
(a) Parents bring him
(b) Visit with his sister
(c) Surprise visit
(d) Class trip
2. What was Mrs. Frankweiler completing which Claudia and Jamie had to wait to be completed?
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
(a) Snack bar
(c) Outside of the bathrooms
(d) Angel statue
4. Why do Claudia and Jamie not rent the post office box?
(a) Jamie thinks it costs too much money
(b) Claudia thinks it costs too much money
(c) They are not old enough to rent one
(d) Jamie thinks it is too far to travel
5. How much did it cost to tour the UN building?
(a) 75 cents
(b) 50 cents
(c) One dollar
(d) 25 cents
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Claudia first think the mark had been made?
2. What did Mrs. Frankweiler assure the children?
3. Which word could be used to describe the reactions of the children in the bathroom when the workers were late leaving?
4. What day of the week was it at the beginning of chapter six?
5. Where did Claudia and Jamie go after they left Grand Central Station and found no letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Claudia think could finally help solve the mystery?
2. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
3. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
4. Why do you think Claudia's first supposition as to how the mark was made would not be possible?
5. Why is Claudia upset when she got out of the bath?
6. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
7. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
8. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
9. What deal does Mrs. Frankweiler make with Claudia and Jamie?
10. What is the mark identified as?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)