|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following literary terms is found in this chapter?
2. How much did it cost to tour the UN building?
(a) 75 cents
(b) 25 cents
(c) One dollar
(d) 50 cents
3. How did Jamie know that the mark was related to Michelangelo?
(a) He remembered seeing it in a book
(b) The mark spelled out MicheIangelo's name
(c) The museum sign said so
(d) He could read his name
4. Why do Jamie and Claudia leave the museum the next morning?
(a) To head back home
(b) To write a letter to the director of the museum
(c) To rent a post office box
(d) To go to the library
5. Which of the following is a reason Jamie gives for delivering the note in person?
(a) Save cost of stamp
(b) Direct communication with the director
(c) Reward money to use to get home
(d) Leave it on his desk when the museum is closed so they are not caught
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week was it at the beginning of chapter six?
2. This chapter contained which of the following literary devices?
3. Why did Claudia and Jamie decide they could not deliver the letter themselves?
4. What did the children do after they finished at the laundromat?
5. Which of the following words best describes how Claudia felt after reading the letter from the museum director?
Short Essay Questions
1. What excuse can Jamie use when he delivers the letter?
2. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
3. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
4. Why do you think Claudia's first supposition as to how the mark was made would not be possible?
5. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
6. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
7. Why is Claudia upset when she got out of the bath?
8. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
9. What does Jamie suggest Claudia could do to become a different person that she did not appreciate?
10. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)