|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best description of what the children found to help them identify the statue?
(a) 3 ellipses with the letter M in the middle of one
(b) 3 circles with the letter M in each
(c) 3 concentric circles with the letter M in the middle of one
(d) 3 ellipses with the letter M in the middle of each
2. Where did Claudia and Jamie go once the museum opened?
(a) Children's library
3. Why did the worker's move the angel statue?
(a) A special exhibit
(b) Protection from theives
(c) Reorganization of the museum
(d) Normal Saturday events
4. What purpose does Claudia say Jaime can use for being in the museum that day?
(a) Class trip
(b) Visit with his sister
(c) Surprise visit
(d) Parents bring him
5. From what country was their tour guide?
(c) United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Claudia and Jamie go after they left Grand Central Station and found no letter?
2. What did the tour guide do that Claudia imitated after the tour?
3. What was Jamie's plan for telling the museum?
4. Why do Jamie and Claudia leave the museum the next morning?
5. What were the children planning on doing at the museum on Sunday?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claudia hope to accomplish at the library?
2. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
3. Where must the mark be located on the statue?
4. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
5. Why is Claudia upset when she got out of the bath?
6. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
7. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
8. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
9. What deal does Mrs. Frankweiler make with Claudia and Jamie?
10. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)