|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the post office box cost for three months?
2. Which of the following senses helped Claudia and Jamie the most during their time in the bathroom?
3. What did the children do after they finished at the laundromat?
(b) Train station
4. When did the children decide they would begin their investigation?
(a) Monday night
(b) Sunday morning
(c) Monday morning
(d) Saturday night
5. Which of the following was NOT included in the letter from the museum director?
(a) Request to meet with them
(b) Thanking them for their interest
(c) Possibilities for the statue
(d) Thanking them for their suggestion about the clue
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the tour guide do that Claudia imitated after the tour?
2. Where did Jamie and Claudia go after leaving the UN?
3. What day of the week was it at the beginning of chapter six?
4. How did Claudia first think the mark had been made?
5. Which of the following is the best description of what the children found to help them identify the statue?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
2. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
3. What is Claudia's reaction to the director's letter?
4. What is the mark identified as?
5. Why doesn't Claudia want to return home?
6. Who does Claudia think could finally help solve the mystery?
7. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
8. Why does Jamie become angry with Claudia when they are hiding in the Egyptian room?
9. What does Claudia hope to accomplish at the library?
10. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)