|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivered the letter to the museum director successfully?
(b) Mrs. Frankweiler
2. Which of the following reasons was not a reason why Claudia and Jamie were surprised at Mrs. Frankweiler's question?
(a) They were used to not being discovered
(b) They didn't think anyone knew they were missing
(c) They had sent a letter to their parents telling them not to worry
(d) They didn't know anyone was worried about them
3. Why was Jamie upset while waiting in the bathroom?
(a) Workers didn't leave on time
(b) The workers found him in the bathroom
(c) Claudia was caught by workers
(d) The statue was being moved
4. Why did the worker's move the angel statue?
(a) A special exhibit
(b) Protection from theives
(c) Normal Saturday events
(d) Reorganization of the museum
5. Where did Jamie and Claudia go after leaving the UN?
(a) Back to the library
(b) Back to their home
(c) Back to Grand Central Station
(d) Back to the museum
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words/phrases does NOT describe Mrs. Frankweiler's house?
2. Why were the children going to the library?
3. What were the children planning on doing at the museum on Sunday?
4. Where was Jamie anxious to go?
5. In what way do Jamie and Claudia decide to deliver the letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the children store their clean clothes as they walk back to the museum?
2. What is the mark identified as?
3. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
4. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
5. Why does Claudia decide they should go to the laundromat?
6. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
7. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
8. What does Jamie suggest Claudia could do to become a different person that she did not appreciate?
9. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
10. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)