|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exciting thing did Jamie find while they were bathing?
(a) Extra food at the snack bar
(b) Clean clothes
(c) Old newspaper
(d) Loose change in the fountain
2. Why were the children going to the library?
(a) To read books
(b) To find another statue
(c) To pass the time until the museum closed
(d) To research Michelangelo
3. In which of the following rooms did Claudia and Jamie find a school group?
(a) Mayan Ruin Room
(b) Arms and Armor Room
(c) Egyptian Room
(d) Italian Renassiance Room
4. What was Jamie's favorite part of the UN tour?
(a) Tour guide from India
(b) Sari the tour guide wore
(c) Seeing the many rooms
(d) Headphones with many language choices
5. Which of the following literary terms is found in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Frankweiler assure the children?
2. Why do Jamie and Claudia leave the museum the next morning?
3. What did Claudia and Jamie do over lunch?
4. Which word could be used to describe the reactions of the children in the bathroom when the workers were late leaving?
5. What day of the week was it at the beginning of chapter six?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)