|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the children planning on doing at the museum on Sunday?
(a) Going to the library
(b) Examining the statue
(c) Playing games
(d) Going out for breakfast
2. Where did Claudia and Jamie go once the museum opened?
(a) Children's library
3. Where was Jamie anxious to go?
(b) Museum director
(c) Grand Central Station
4. Which of the following senses helped Claudia and Jamie the most during their time in the bathroom?
5. What did Mrs. Frankweiler assure the children?
(a) She would solve the mystery
(b) She would not turn them in
(c) She would call their parents
(d) She would help them hide
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter contained which of the following literary devices?
2. In what way do Jamie and Claudia decide to deliver the letter?
3. When did the children decide they would begin their investigation?
4. Where did Jamie and Claudia hide?
5. Why did the children not find much information at the first library?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
2. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
3. Why doesn't Claudia want to return home?
4. What common bond do Jamie and Mrs. Frankweiler share?
5. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
6. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
7. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
8. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
9. What is the mark identified as?
10. What does Jamie suggest Claudia could do to become a different person that she did not appreciate?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)