|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Claudia do to Jamie to keep him from talking?
(a) Elbow him in the gut
(b) Kick him in the knee
(c) Clamp his head over his mouth
(d) Gag him
2. Where did Claudia and Jamie take their baths?
(a) In the bathroom sink
(b) At the laundromat
(c) In the snack bar sink
(d) In the fountain
3. What would probably have happened if Claudia and Jamie had not found the mystery of the statue?
(a) Would have destroyed things in the museum
(b) Would have moved on to another location
(c) Would have been bored
(d) Would have been found
4. Where was Jamie anxious to go?
(a) Museum director
(d) Grand Central Station
5. How did Jamie feel with Claudia when she would not let him talk to his classmates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What exciting thing did Jamie find while they were bathing?
2. Why was Jamie upset while waiting in the bathroom?
3. What was Jamie's plan for telling the museum?
4. What did Claudia take advantage of that Jamie did not?
5. What dismayed Claudia at the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Claudia decide they should go to the laundromat?
2. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
3. Where must the mark be located on the statue?
4. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
5. Who does Claudia think could finally help solve the mystery?
6. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
7. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
8. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
9. What does Claudia hope to accomplish at the library?
10. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)