|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jamie feel with Claudia when she would not let him talk to his classmates?
2. Where did Jamie and Claudia hide?
(b) Behind a painting
(c) Partially constructed tomb
(d) Inside a sarcaphagus
3. Who answered the door when Claudia and Jamie ring the doorbell?
(a) Mrs. Frankweiler's attorney
(c) Mrs. Frankweiler
(d) Lab technician
4. What did Jamie and Claudia do until the museum opened?
5. Which of the following senses helped Claudia and Jamie the most during their time in the bathroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What covered the pedestal where the statue used to be displayed?
2. What was Jamie's favorite part of the UN tour?
3. Why do Jamie and Claudia leave the museum the next morning?
4. How did Claudia first think the mark had been made?
5. Where did Claudia and Jamie go first thing in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Claudia think could finally help solve the mystery?
2. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
3. Why doesn't Claudia want to return home?
4. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
5. Why does Claudia decide they should go to the laundromat?
6. What two reasons does Jamie use to convince Claudia to follow his plan instead of her own?
7. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
8. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
9. Why does Jamie become angry with Claudia when they are hiding in the Egyptian room?
10. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)