|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the workers normally leave the museum?
(a) 5 pm
(b) 4 pm
(c) 6 pm
(d) 7 pm
2. Which of the following literary terms is found in this chapter?
3. How did Jamie think he could warn Claudia about the workers?
(a) Phone message
(d) Notes through the window
4. Which of the following was NOT included in the letter from the museum director?
(a) Thanking them for their suggestion about the clue
(b) Thanking them for their interest
(c) Possibilities for the statue
(d) Request to meet with them
5. In what way do Jamie and Claudia decide to deliver the letter?
(a) Leave it on the desk when the museum is closed
(c) Post office box
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mrs. Frankweiler's house filled with that reminds Claudia and Jamie of the museum?
2. Which of the following words best describes how Claudia felt after reading the letter from the museum director?
3. What did the tour guide do that Claudia imitated after the tour?
4. What did the children do after they finished at the laundromat?
5. From what country was their tour guide?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)