|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class came into the room where Claudia and Jamie were hiding?
(a) A class from a private school
(b) A high school class
(c) Jamie's school class
(d) Claudia's school class
2. After the children reached the statue, what happened?
(a) They heard footsteps
(b) They were found by a guard
(c) They examined it for fingerprints
(d) They found that the statue was missing
3. What did the tour guide do that Claudia imitated after the tour?
(a) Walked in a special way
(b) Talked in a special way
(c) Laughed in a unique way
(d) Use a foreign language
4. What was Jamie's favorite part of the UN tour?
(a) Sari the tour guide wore
(b) Headphones with many language choices
(c) Seeing the many rooms
(d) Tour guide from India
5. Where did Claudia and Jamie take their baths?
(a) At the laundromat
(b) In the fountain
(c) In the snack bar sink
(d) In the bathroom sink
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following literary terms is found in this chapter?
2. Where did Claudia suggest the two children go after breakfast?
3. Who delivered the letter to the museum director successfully?
4. What purpose does Claudia say Jaime can use for being in the museum that day?
5. Which of the following is a reason Jamie gives for delivering the note in person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
2. Why do you think Claudia's first supposition as to how the mark was made would not be possible?
3. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
4. Why is Claudia upset when she got out of the bath?
5. What common bond do Jamie and Mrs. Frankweiler share?
6. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
7. Where must the mark be located on the statue?
8. What does Jamie think of Claudia's plan?
9. What does Jamie suggest Claudia could do to become a different person that she did not appreciate?
10. What is the mark identified as?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)