|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Claudia and Jamie led after waiting for Parks to talk to Mrs. Frankweiler?
(a) The dining room
(b) The lab
(c) The reception hall
(d) Mrs. Frankweiler's office
2. Which of the following descriptors did Jamie and Claudia discuss and decide did not pertain to them?
(a) Good training
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie go first thing in the morning?
(a) To do laundry
(b) To the UN building
(c) To see Mrs. Frankweiler
(d) To the library
4. Why did the worker's move the angel statue?
(a) Protection from theives
(b) Reorganization of the museum
(c) A special exhibit
(d) Normal Saturday events
5. Which of the following words/phrases does NOT describe Mrs. Frankweiler's house?
(c) In need of repair
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
2. What tension was released during their bath time for the children?
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie go once the museum opened?
4. Where did Mrs. Frankweiler tell the children the answer to the secret they were researching lie?
5. What disappointed Claudia when they returned to Grand Central Station in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
2. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
3. What common bond do Jamie and Mrs. Frankweiler share?
4. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
5. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
6. What is Claudia's reaction to the director's letter?
7. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
8. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
9. What excuse can Jamie use when he delivers the letter?
10. Why does Claudia think it is important to stick with the post office box?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)