|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answered the door when Claudia and Jamie ring the doorbell?
(a) Mrs. Frankweiler
(b) Lab technician
(d) Mrs. Frankweiler's attorney
2. How did Jamie feel with Claudia when she would not let him talk to his classmates?
3. Where did Jamie suggest they go instead of Claudia's suggestion?
(c) Chapel in museum
4. Why do Jamie and Claudia leave the museum the next morning?
(a) To go to the library
(b) To write a letter to the director of the museum
(c) To rent a post office box
(d) To head back home
5. In which of the following rooms did Claudia and Jamie find a school group?
(a) Mayan Ruin Room
(b) Egyptian Room
(c) Italian Renassiance Room
(d) Arms and Armor Room
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Claudia felt after reading the letter from the museum director?
2. What class came into the room where Claudia and Jamie were hiding?
3. How did Jamie know that the mark was related to Michelangelo?
4. What was the first question that Mrs. Frankweiler asked the children?
5. Why did the children not find much information at the first library?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)