|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jamie's plan for telling the museum?
(a) Go to the head of the museum and tell him
(b) Get an attorney
(c) Leaving an anonymous note
(d) Write a letter
2. Which of the following words best describes how Claudia felt after reading the letter from the museum director?
3. What was Mrs. Frankweiler's house filled with that reminds Claudia and Jamie of the museum?
(d) Filing cabinets
4. What was Jamie's job at the second library?
(a) Reading about Michelangelo
(b) Looking for pictures of the statue
(c) Reading the newspapers
(d) Watching for guards
5. After three days, what did the children decide they were in need of?
(a) More money
(b) More food
(c) Clean clothes
(d) Answers to the statue mystery
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Jamie and Claudia leave the museum the next morning?
2. What exciting thing did Jamie find while they were bathing?
3. Which of the following senses helped Claudia and Jamie the most during their time in the bathroom?
4. Where did Claudia and Jamie go once the museum opened?
5. What tension was released during their bath time for the children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Claudia hope to accomplish at the library?
2. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
3. What common bond do Jamie and Mrs. Frankweiler share?
4. What is the mark identified as?
5. Why is Claudia upset when she got out of the bath?
6. Where does Jamie suggest they go Sunday morning?
7. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
8. Where must the mark be located on the statue?
9. What concerns Jamie while he waits in the bathroom?
10. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)