|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT included in the letter from the museum director?
(a) Possibilities for the statue
(b) Thanking them for their suggestion about the clue
(c) Thanking them for their interest
(d) Request to meet with them
2. Where was Jamie anxious to go?
(b) Museum director
(d) Grand Central Station
3. What did Claudia take advantage of that Jamie did not?
(a) Help to make macaroni and cheese
(b) Eat lunch
(c) Take a bath in the black bathtub
(d) Wash her hands
4. Where did the children go after they were done hiding while the guard made his rounds?
(a) To where the statue used to be kept
(b) To the bedroom
(c) Back to the statue
(d) To the bathrooms
5. Where did Claudia and Jamie go once the museum opened?
(b) Children's library
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Claudia and Jamie have left after traveling to Mrs. Frankweiler's home?
2. Which of the following senses helped Claudia and Jamie the most during their time in the bathroom?
3. What was Jamie's job at the second library?
4. Which of the following words/phrases does NOT describe Mrs. Frankweiler's house?
5. Why were the children going to the library?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)