|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Claudia and Jamie do over lunch?
(a) Discussed how to save the statue
(b) Discussed how to get home
(c) Discussed how to notify the museum about the mark
(d) Discussed how to get the reward money
2. Which of the following words/phrases does NOT describe Mrs. Frankweiler's house?
(b) In need of repair
3. Which of the following was NOT one of the three things the museum said about the statue?
(a) It was a forgery
(b) Michelangelo sculpted the statue
(c) One of his artisans sculpted it and used his stamp
(d) The stamp was not accurate
4. Where do Claudia and Jamie plan on renting the post office box?
(b) Post Office
(c) Museum Office
(d) Grand Central Station
5. What was Jamie's job at the second library?
(a) Watching for guards
(b) Reading about Michelangelo
(c) Reading the newspapers
(d) Looking for pictures of the statue
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jamie feel with Claudia when she would not let him talk to his classmates?
2. Where did the children go after they were done hiding while the guard made his rounds?
3. Where did Claudia and Jamie meet after they waited in the bathroom extra long?
4. Where did Jamie suggest they go instead of Claudia's suggestion?
5. What did Mrs. Frankweiler assure the children?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Mrs. Frankweiler make with Claudia and Jamie?
2. What excuse can Jamie use when he delivers the letter?
3. Where do the children store their clean clothes as they walk back to the museum?
4. How long do Claudia and Jamie have to solve the mystery?
5. Why is Jamie uncomfortable with renting a post office box?
6. What makes the chapel different from other areas of the museum?
7. How does Claudia think the mark had been made at first?
8. What is the mark identified as?
9. What do Claudia and Jamie discuss before they go to bed?
10. Why is Jamie happy after the bath in the fountain?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)