Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for mixed-up?
2. How does Mrs. Frankweiler plan to get the letter she is writing to where it is going?
(a) Post office
(b) Attorney delivers it
(c) Chauffer delivery
(d) Self delivery
3. What is Jamie's first decision as treasurer?
(a) Walk to museum
(b) Get a taxi to the museum
(c) Spend some money
(d) Get a bus to the museum
4. Where do Claudia and Jamie live?
(d) New York City
5. Where do Claudia and Jamie meet after they are sure no one is still in the museum?
(a) Back by the front door
(c) The bathroom
(d) The snack bar
6. How does Claudia plan to enter the museum the second time?
(a) Side door
(b) Back door
(c) Front door
(d) Children's museum door
7. Which of the following is the best synonym for attorney?
8. Where do Claudia and Jamie go on the train?
(b) Museum of Art
(c) Grand Central Station
(d) Bus station
9. Which of the following categories does a prologue fall under?
(a) Literary elements
(b) Literary devices
(c) Literary terms
(d) Literary techniques
10. Which of the following words is NOT a word which could be used to describe the statue?
11. Which of the following literary devices describes the main idea of a novel?
12. Why were Claudia and Jamie uncomfortable on the bus?
(a) Buses are usually uncomfortable
(b) They were hiding
(c) They had to share a seat
(d) There were not enough seats on the bus
13. Where does the bus driver take the bus after dropping the kids off at school?
(a) A bus garage
(b) A lot where it sits all day
(c) His house
(d) Another school
14. How much money does Jamie have?
15. Which of the following characters is an attorney?
(d) Mrs. Frankweiler
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudia insist that she and Jamie do everyday?
2. Why might the statue the children saw be worth much money?
3. Where is the Children's Museum door located?
4. What was the main staple of food the children spent their own money on?
5. Which of the following characters is the bus driver?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)