|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which amount is close to the amount Jamie has saved from his allowance and his game playing?
2. To whom is Mrs. Frankweiler writing in the prologue?
3. What are Claudia and Jamie scouting for throughout the museum?
(a) A place to store their insturment cases
(b) A place to eat
(c) A place to hide for the night
(d) A place to make the change into bills
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for attorney?
5. Where is the Children's Museum door located?
(b) Left side
(c) Right side
6. What was their first order of business for the two children?
(a) Find the train station
(b) Hide themselves
(c) Find food
(d) Read the newspaper
7. What is Claudia protesting by running away?
(a) Her siblings
(b) Being grounded
(c) Getting poor grades in school
(d) Doing all of the chores
8. What grade is Claudia in?
9. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
(c) Mrs. Frankweiler
10. Which of the following is the best antonym for prologue?
11. What game does Jamie usually play on the bus on the way home?
(a) Video games
(b) I spy
12. Which of the following is the best definition for will as it is used in this prologue?
(a) Desires upon death
13. Which of the following places was NOT an area where Claudia and James hid their belongings?
(a) In a sarcophagus
(b) Under the bedspread of their bed
(c) Inside an urn
(d) Behind a tapestry screen
14. The angel mystery is which literary characteristic?
15. How many of Claudia's siblings are girls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best synonym for mixed-up?
2. Which museum will be where Claudia and Jamie stay in New York?
3. How does Claudia plan on entering the museum the first time?
4. Which of the following literary devices describes the main character?
5. How much money does Jamie have?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)