Short Essay Answer Key
1. What is the content of the letter Mrs. Frankweiler is sending?
The letter Mrs. Frankweiler is sending is to make changes to her will.
2. What word best describes the role at this point of Mrs. Frankweiler in this novel?
Mrs. Frankweiler is best described as the narrator of this novel.
3. Why doesn't Mrs. Frankweiler deliver her letter herself?
Mrs. Frankweiler does not deliver her letter herself because she can't stand seeing the stuffy and officious Saxonberg again.
4. What is Mrs. Frankweiler sending to her attorney?
Mrs. Frankweiler is sending her latest file to her attorney so he can make changes to her will.
5. What is the purpose of the prologue?
The purpose of the prologue is to capture the reader's attention and set to the tone for the novel.
6. What genre would the prologue indicate this novel will be?
This section contains 1,845 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)