|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Jamie and Claudia in such a hurry to get dressed in the morning?
(a) They needed to get home
(b) They heard guards coming
(c) They slept late and knew the museum would be opening
(d) It was cold in the museum
2. How does Jamie hope to find out who is the artist of the statue?
(a) Lifting fingerprints
(b) Reading the newspaper
(c) Interviewing Mrs. Frankweiler
(d) Researching it at the library
3. What does Claudia insist that she and Jamie do everyday?
(a) Read the newspaper
(b) Learn something new
(c) Make new friends
(d) Cover up their tracks and belongings within the museum
4. How far is Jamie willing to walk to get to the museum rather than spending money?
(a) 100 blocks
(b) 80 blocks
(c) 10 blocks
(d) 50 blocks
5. Which of the following reasons can the reader assume leads Claudia to the belief that she is better than Jamie?
(a) She planned better than he does
(b) She does not believe she is better than Jamie
(c) She is female
(d) She is older
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Frankweiler plan to get the letter she is writing to where it is going?
2. Which of the following categories does a prologue fall under?
3. Where do Claudia and Jamie plan to spend the night?
4. What class came into the room where Claudia and Jamie were hiding?
5. Which of the following was NOT included in the letter from the museum director?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)