|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the children not find much information at the first library?
(a) The books were written in Italian
(b) It was a small branch
(c) The books were too hard to read
(d) It was a children's library
2. Where does the bus driver take the bus after dropping the kids off at school?
(a) Another school
(b) A lot where it sits all day
(c) His house
(d) A bus garage
3. Where do Claudia and Jamie sit on the bus on Wednesday morning?
(a) Opposite sides
4. What exciting thing did Jamie find while they were bathing?
(a) Clean clothes
(b) Extra food at the snack bar
(c) Old newspaper
(d) Loose change in the fountain
5. What disappointed Claudia when they returned to Grand Central Station in the morning?
(a) The letter said they were wrong
(b) The police were waiting for them
(c) Their parents begged them to come home in a letter
(d) There was no letter waiting for them
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes how Claudia felt after reading the letter from the museum director?
2. What was Jamie's job at the second library?
3. Where will Jamie and Claudia be hiding out?
4. Which of the following was NOT one of the three things the museum said about the statue?
5. What dismayed Claudia at the library?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)