Quiz: Chapters 1-3 to Chapters 8-11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what city were the Beatles trapped in an overloaded elevator?
b) New York.
d) St. Louis.
2. Chapter 4 opens with George Martin's discussion of what, and its relationship to sound and music?
b) Pop culture.
d) The economy.
3. What was George Martin's complaint, in Chapter 4, regarding a beautiful villa in Portugal?
a) Lack of equipment for playing music.
b) Curved walls that made him dizzy.
c) Poor acoustics.
d) Too much furniture.
4. What password did the Beatles invent, to warn each other about dubious fans approaching?
5. During recording sessions, as described...
This section contains 294 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)