|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crew get past Johanna?
(a) The universal sign in on Dataset.
(b) Her password on Dataset.
(c) The way they meld.
(d) Nothing; she is ever vigilent.
2. About what does AA seek information?
(b) A black hole in the way far beyond.
(c) A transceiver layer.
3. What does Amdi perhaps consider Jefri?
(b) A surrogate parent.
(c) An enemy.
(d) A pack member.
4. What happens to Pham after the Old One's death?
(a) He is free of the bond.
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He recalls nothing.
(d) He remembers everything.
5. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the OOB slow?
2. How does Ravna wish she could learn more about the Slowness?
3. What are failing?
4. When does Ravna tell Jefri they will arrive?
5. About what does Woodcarver worry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pham and Bluestalk's descent to the planet surface and their attack and why they suddenly stop attacking with their beam?
2. How does Bluestalk demonstrate that he is not in thrall to the Blight?
3. Why is Scriber depressed?
4. Describe Arne and Sjane Olsndot and what happens to them.
5. Where are the scientists from and what are they doing?
6. About what is Tyrathect concerned and can she do anything about it?
7. What does Steel plan to use the alien ship for and what does Tyrathect hope to do about this?
8. What causes a rift between Pham and Ravna?
9. What happens that makes Ravna worry that Pham is a construct of the Powers?
10. Describe Johanna.
This section contains 1,159 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)