|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the archive described?
2. What must Scriber and his cohorts do by Winter?
(a) Destroy the flying house.
(b) Recapture the flying house.
(c) Destroy Flenser.
(d) Capture Jefri.
3. What do the wolf-like figures do?
(a) Launch arrows at the Olsndots.
(b) Run back to their commander to report.
(d) Come towards the ship unarmed.
4. Who is blamed for the Blight?
(a) The Old One.
(b) Homo sapiens.
(c) The Woodcarvers.
5. What happens to Pham after the Old One's death?
(a) He is free of the bond.
(b) He tries to kill himself.
(c) He remembers everything.
(d) He recalls nothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Olsndot's wife?
2. Who emerges from the cargo shell?
3. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
4. What does Steel's best eightsome show?
5. How does the new planet appear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pham occupy his time while the OOB draws closer to the planet where Jefri awaits?
2. What are the thoughts of the Power after it is left alone on Earth?
3. What is Lord Steel dealing with as Woodcarver's forces advance?
4. Describe Scriber's assassination.
5. Describe Johanna's deepening connection to and understanding of the people in the Woodcarver domain.
6. What is happening in the Hidden Island Kingdom as OOB is making its way to rescue Jefri? What does Pham suspect about the radio request from Jefri?
7. How do Peregrine and Scriber describe the humans?
8. How does Pham stop the Blight and what happens to him?
9. What do Pham and Ravna think is behind the ambush by the Riders at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
10. About what is Tyrathect concerned and can she do anything about it?
This section contains 1,146 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)