|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the archeologists from?
2. What could steal the secrets the Straumli archeologists uncover?
(a) The old ones.
(b) The Powers.
(c) The mad ones.
(d) Star gazer.
3. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
4. What is newly-born and only three days old in the archive?
5. About what does Woodcarver worry?
(a) Melding with BeeKeeper.
(b) Revenge from the aliens.
(c) Melding with Stonecutter.
(d) Finding enough wood to keep the prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does AA seek information?
2. What happens to Pham after the Old One's death?
3. What does Steel contemplate?
4. Who is wounded?
5. What jumps successfully?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Scriber's assassination.
2. What do Pham and Ravna think is behind the ambush by the Riders at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
3. What is Lord Steel dealing with as Woodcarver's forces advance?
4. What do Peregrine Wickwrackrum and Scriber Jaqueramaphan observe and how do they describe the Olsndot's ship?
5. How does Bluestalk demonstrate that he is not in thrall to the Blight?
6. How do packs communicate and how is this related to the fact they believe Johanna is dead when she faints?
7. What is the technology like that the humans in the lab are developing and what happens?
8. What lessens the size of Woodcarver's army even before any confrontation with Lord Steel's forces.
9. What happens that makes Ravna worry that Pham is a construct of the Powers?
10. How does Pham occupy his time while the OOB draws closer to the planet where Jefri awaits?
This section contains 999 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)