|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would render the ghosts' plan worthless?
(a) More births.
(b) If they cannot separately get word to the outside.
(c) The net collapsing over them.
(d) The archive being fully awakened.
2. What do the Straumli archeologists call their settlement?
(a) Little Straumli.
(b) The high lab.
(c) Extra Straumli.
(d) The earth lab.
3. What sort of welcome do Peregrine and Scriber receive?
(a) A hero's greeting.
4. What message does Jefri sent out?
(a) That all the sleep coffins are still viable.
(b) That all is well and they will be leaving this world shortly.
(c) That he is the only one left alive on the ship.
(d) A secret transmission pleading for assistance.
5. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
(a) Kills her father.
(b) Tries to meld with Johanna.
(c) Kills her brother.
(d) Maims their cargo ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does AA seek information?
2. What is the plan for the alien ship?
3. What have the archeologists awakened?
4. From what does Johanna no longer cringe?
5. What do the wolf-like figures do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that Blueshell likens to a tsunami?
2. Describe the High Council meeting Johanna attends and what happens to Woodcarver during the meeting.
3. Describe Peregrine Wickwrackrum / Wickwrackscar.
4. How is the curse of the Pharoah's tomb related to what the humans from the Straumli Realm are doing on Earth?
5. What do Pham and Ravna think is behind the ambush by the Riders at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
6. What is Lord Steel dealing with as Woodcarver's forces advance?
7. What does Steel plan to use the alien ship for and what does Tyrathect hope to do about this?
8. Describe Blueshell and Greenstalk.
9. About what is Tyrathect concerned and can she do anything about it?
10. How does Bluestalk demonstrate that he is not in thrall to the Blight?
This section contains 1,310 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)