|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johanna realize about her captives?
(a) If she hurts one, she hurts them all.
(b) They are very slow moving.
(c) They confer on everything.
(d) They are not very intelligent.
2. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
(a) Kills her brother.
(b) Kills her father.
(c) Tries to meld with Johanna.
(d) Maims their cargo ship.
3. How does Scriber cheer up Johanna?
(a) By giving her a necklace.
(b) By showing how he adapts radios for long-range pack communitcations.
(c) By showing Johanna how to find some delicious fruit.
(d) By giving her a bracelet.
4. What must Scriber and his cohorts do by Winter?
(a) Destroy the flying house.
(b) Recapture the flying house.
(c) Destroy Flenser.
(d) Capture Jefri.
5. What does the crew get past Johanna?
(a) The way they meld.
(b) The universal sign in on Dataset.
(c) Her password on Dataset.
(d) Nothing; she is ever vigilent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the cargo shell land?
2. From what is Pham recovering?
3. Who is Olsndot's wife?
4. What makes Woodcarver feel better than she has in years?
5. What message does Jefri sent out?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe briefly what what narration says about the organization of Tines.
2. What does Pham learn while the OOB is headed for repairs and how does Ravna react?
3. Why must OOB make a stop and where do they go?
4. What causes a rift between Pham and Ravna?
5. In what condition is the ship in which the Olsndot family escapes Earth by the time it reaches an unnamed and habitable world?
6. What do Pham and Ravna think is behind the ambush by the Riders at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
7. What is the aftermath of the fight at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
8. Describe Arne and Sjane Olsndot and what happens to them.
9. How are Peregrine and Scriber received in the Woodcarver's Domain and what happens to Johanna when she arrives with them?
10. What is Lord Steel dealing with as Woodcarver's forces advance?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)