|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the archive described?
2. What melts the coldsleep boxes?
(a) A crude flamethrower.
(b) A sophisticated warming device that malfunctions.
(c) Hot water.
(d) A laser gun.
3. What does the crew get past Johanna?
(a) The universal sign in on Dataset.
(b) Her password on Dataset.
(c) Nothing; she is ever vigilent.
(d) The way they meld.
4. Who is blamed for the Blight?
(b) The Old One.
(c) The Woodcarvers.
(d) Homo sapiens.
5. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
(a) Tries to meld with Johanna.
(b) Kills her brother.
(c) Kills her father.
(d) Maims their cargo ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the wolf-like figures do?
2. What must Scriber and his cohorts do by Winter?
3. How many boats does Tyrathect's group scuttle?
4. How many children do Olsndot and his wife have to raise?
5. What does Scriber wonder about Johanna?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lord Steel.
2. Describe Johanna's deepening connection to and understanding of the people in the Woodcarver domain.
3. What do Peregrine Wickwrackrum and Scriber Jaqueramaphan observe and how do they describe the Olsndot's ship?
4. What are Blueshell and Greenstalk ordered to do and what do they fear?
5. What the Arbitration Arts Corporation communicate in various posts about a new Power?
6. About what is Tyrathect concerned and can she do anything about it?
7. What are the Olsndots' priorities after landing?
8. Why is Scriber depressed?
9. How does Bluestalk demonstrate that he is not in thrall to the Blight?
10. What causes a rift between Pham and Ravna?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)