|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Johanna no longer cringe?
(a) Sleeping in the same room with the Tines.
(b) Eating the planet's food.
(c) The Tines' help.
(d) Talking to Woodcarver.
2. What does the crew get past Johanna?
(a) The universal sign in on Dataset.
(b) The way they meld.
(c) Nothing; she is ever vigilent.
(d) Her password on Dataset.
3. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
(a) A Class 2 Perversion.
(b) A Perversion of the Classic Sense.
(c) A Class XY Perversion.
(d) A Perversion of the Third Sense.
4. What message does Jefri sent out?
(a) That he is the only one left alive on the ship.
(b) That all is well and they will be leaving this world shortly.
(c) A secret transmission pleading for assistance.
(d) That all the sleep coffins are still viable.
5. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pham after the Old One's death?
2. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
3. What does Peregrine offer Johanna?
4. What does one poster on the net think think the Blight needs?
5. What does automation say it should not be doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ravna Bergsndot.
2. What is Jefri doing during Woodcarver's army's attack?
3. Describe briefly what what narration says about the organization of Tines.
4. How does Pham stop the Blight and what happens to him?
5. What does Zonograph Eidolon post on the net about the Zone surge?
6. Describe Pham.
7. In what condition is the ship in which the Olsndot family escapes Earth by the time it reaches an unnamed and habitable world?
8. What is happening in the Hidden Island Kingdom as OOB is making its way to rescue Jefri? What does Pham suspect about the radio request from Jefri?
9. What does Steel do in the dungeons?
10. Describe Pham and Bluestalk's descent to the planet surface and their attack and why they suddenly stop attacking with their beam?
This section contains 1,548 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)