|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who particularly wants to be friends with Johanna?
2. What is newly-born and only three days old in the archive?
3. What is the plan for the alien ship?
(a) To use it and the aliens to spread Flenser's nightmare worldwide.
(b) To take it apart and use the materials.
(c) To send the aliens away from the planet.
(d) To study it to learn how to build such a thing.
4. What do the Olsndots set up?
(a) An ultraviolet desenthisizer.
(b) Ultralight communication.
(c) A perimeter guard.
(d) A language translater.
5. Why does Arne anger the wolf-like men?
(a) He flashes a laser and sets the forest on fire.
(b) He does not anger them; he merely scares them.
(c) He speaks to them in the language of their gods.
(d) He shoots a few of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joanna do to Peregrine?
2. What have the Straumli inadvertently created?
3. What does Johanna call her captives?
4. About what does AA seek information?
5. From where are troops dispatched?
Short Essay Questions
1. What the Arbitration Arts Corporation communicate in various posts about a new Power?
2. What causes a rift between Pham and Ravna?
3. What are a couple things Steel and Jefri learn about the other?
4. Describe Ravna Bergsndot.
5. How does Pham stop the Blight and what happens to him?
6. What happens that makes Ravna worry that Pham is a construct of the Powers?
7. Describe Arne and Sjane Olsndot and what happens to them.
8. Why is the trip to rescue Jefri going to take longer and what does Ravna do to help Jefri because of the longer time?
9. How do packs communicate and how is this related to the fact they believe Johanna is dead when she faints?
10. What does Scarbutt offer Johanna and what is her response? What does she learn from this experience?
This section contains 1,293 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)