|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joanna do to Peregrine?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Offers him chocolate.
(c) Pushes him overboard.
(d) Slams his head against the hull.
2. How does the new planet appear?
(a) Not ideal for humans but usuable.
(b) Ideal for human life.
(c) Too hot to live on the surface.
(d) Cold and inhospitable.
3. What sort of welcome do Peregrine and Scriber receive?
(a) A hero's greeting.
4. What news does OOB learn?
(a) About Jefri's death.
(b) About Johanna's death.
(c) About the Blight stopping short of Beyond the Beyond.
(d) About the fall of Relay and the murder of a power.
5. What do the observers call those who take the pup-like figures from the ship?
(a) Medicine men.
(c) Pack leaders.
(d) Witch women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is newly-born and only three days old in the archive?
2. What jumps successfully?
3. How does Steel create packs free of memory or soul and subject to total control from the beginning?
4. From what does Johanna no longer cringe?
5. What does the crew get past Johanna?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does narration describe Earth and its surroundings?
2. What are the thoughts of the Power after it is left alone on Earth?
3. Why is the trip to rescue Jefri going to take longer and what does Ravna do to help Jefri because of the longer time?
4. About what is Tyrathect concerned and can she do anything about it?
5. What does Steel plan to use the alien ship for and what does Tyrathect hope to do about this?
6. Describe Ravna Bergsndot.
7. What do Peregrine Wickwrackrum and Scriber Jaqueramaphan observe and how do they describe the Olsndot's ship?
8. What the Arbitration Arts Corporation communicate in various posts about a new Power?
9. What does Pham learn while the OOB is headed for repairs and how does Ravna react?
10. How does Pham stop the Blight and what happens to him?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)