|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what is Pham recovering?
(a) Leg wounds.
(b) Back wounds.
(c) A head wound.
(d) A broken leg.
2. What should automation not need?
(b) External power source.
(d) Self awareness.
3. Who sees the cargo shell land?
(a) Three pilgrims.
(b) No one sees it land.
(c) The Consulate general.
(d) A village of farmers.
4. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
5. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
(a) Maims their cargo ship.
(b) Kills her brother.
(c) Tries to meld with Johanna.
(d) Kills her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
2. From where are troops dispatched?
3. What does one poster on the net think think the Blight needs?
4. Who does the ghost say conspires?
5. What does Jefri realize?
Short Essay Questions
1. About what does Twirlip of the Mists wonder and what is the Alliance for the Defense's response?
2. How does narration describe Earth and its surroundings?
3. Describe Johanna's deepening connection to and understanding of the people in the Woodcarver domain.
4. What is happening on the OOB as it enters the Middle of the Beyond?
5. Describe Ravna Bergsndot.
6. Describe briefly what what narration says about the organization of Tines.
7. What is Lord Steel dealing with as Woodcarver's forces advance?
8. How is the curse of the Pharoah's tomb related to what the humans from the Straumli Realm are doing on Earth?
9. In what condition is the ship in which the Olsndot family escapes Earth by the time it reaches an unnamed and habitable world?
10. What does Scarbutt offer Johanna and what is her response? What does she learn from this experience?
This section contains 1,156 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)