Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could steal the secrets the Straumli archeologists uncover?
(a) The Powers.
(b) The mad ones.
(c) Star gazer.
(d) The old ones.
2. Who does Steel enter the ship?
(b) No one.
3. Who is badly wounded in the fighting?
4. What do the Olsndots set up?
(a) A perimeter guard.
(b) An ultraviolet desenthisizer.
(c) A language translater.
(d) Ultralight communication.
5. What melts the coldsleep boxes?
(a) A crude flamethrower.
(b) A sophisticated warming device that malfunctions.
(c) Hot water.
(d) A laser gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grondr tell Ravna?
2. About what does Woodcarver worry?
3. What should automation not need?
4. How does Ravna wish she could learn more about the Slowness?
5. What does one poster on the net think think the Blight needs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Pham and Ravna think is behind the ambush by the Riders at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
2. Where are the scientists from and what are they doing?
3. About what does Twirlip of the Mists wonder and what is the Alliance for the Defense's response?
4. Describe Johanna's deepening connection to and understanding of the people in the Woodcarver domain.
5. What is happening on the OOB as it enters the Middle of the Beyond?
6. Describe Lord Steel.
7. Why is the trip to rescue Jefri going to take longer and what does Ravna do to help Jefri because of the longer time?
8. How is the curse of the Pharoah's tomb related to what the humans from the Straumli Realm are doing on Earth?
9. What does Ravna do to keep Pham from slipping back into godshatter and what is Pham's response?
10. What is happening in the Hidden Island Kingdom as OOB is making its way to rescue Jefri? What does Pham suspect about the radio request from Jefri?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)