|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What jumps successfully?
(a) A moon's orbit.
(b) A spring leaf.
(c) A second vessel.
(d) A catch frog.
2. What do the Olsndots set up?
(a) A language translater.
(b) Ultralight communication.
(c) An ultraviolet desenthisizer.
(d) A perimeter guard.
3. What does Jefri realize?
(a) That his parents are alive but injured.
(b) That the world upon which he is stranded is no part of the Realm or Net.
(c) That his sister is still alive.
(d) That the ship is in danger of destruction.
4. What does Grondr tell Ravna?
(a) That Pham is half human and half android.
(b) That Pham is not human.
(c) That Pham is half human and half other.
(d) That Pham is human with fake, autonomous memories.
5. What does Peregrine offer Johanna?
(c) A knife.
(d) A translator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is badly wounded in the fighting?
2. What does the crew get past Johanna?
3. From whose perspective is chapter 4 narrated?
4. What happens when the Old One enjoys full bandwidth?
5. What does Amdi perhaps consider Jefri?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the trip to rescue Jefri going to take longer and what does Ravna do to help Jefri because of the longer time?
2. What happens that makes Ravna worry that Pham is a construct of the Powers?
3. What is happening on the OOB as it enters the Middle of the Beyond?
4. Describe Lord Steel.
5. What happens that Blueshell likens to a tsunami?
6. What are a couple things Steel and Jefri learn about the other?
7. What does Steel do in the dungeons?
8. How do packs communicate and how is this related to the fact they believe Johanna is dead when she faints?
9. Describe Peregrine Wickwrackrum / Wickwrackscar.
10. What do the two "sides" (the new Power and the humans) do to try to neutralize the other?
This section contains 1,193 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)