|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Olsndots set up?
(a) Ultralight communication.
(b) A perimeter guard.
(c) An ultraviolet desenthisizer.
(d) A language translater.
2. Who hopes to prevent the plans for the alien ship?
(a) Jefri Olsndot.
(c) Vrinimi Org.
3. What does Johanna realize about her captives?
(a) They confer on everything.
(b) They are very slow moving.
(c) If she hurts one, she hurts them all.
(d) They are not very intelligent.
4. What must Scriber and his cohorts do by Winter?
(a) Capture Jefri.
(b) Destroy Flenser.
(c) Recapture the flying house.
(d) Destroy the flying house.
5. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
(b) A local network.
(d) Food stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grondr tell Ravna?
2. From where are troops dispatched?
3. What does Scriber wonder about Johanna?
4. Who emerges from the cargo shell?
5. Over what do three of Johanna's captors quarrel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zonograph Eidolon post on the net about the Zone surge?
2. Describe Ravna Bergsndot.
3. Describe briefly what what narration says about the organization of Tines.
4. What does Scarbutt offer Johanna and what is her response? What does she learn from this experience?
5. Describe the High Council meeting Johanna attends and what happens to Woodcarver during the meeting.
6. What happens that Blueshell likens to a tsunami?
7. Describe Scriber Jaqueramaphan.
8. What does Pham learn while the OOB is headed for repairs and how does Ravna react?
9. What causes a rift between Pham and Ravna?
10. Describe Blueshell and Greenstalk.
This section contains 1,378 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)