|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Steel contemplate?
(a) Throwing all the aliens out of the ship once it is in space.
(b) Keeping the aliens alive as slaves and experiemental subjects.
(c) Killing all the star people.
(d) Going with the aliens to learn of other cultures.
2. For what might Woodcarver be ready?
(a) A change of soul.
(b) A new meld group.
(d) A new partner.
3. What does Joanna do to Peregrine?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Offers him chocolate.
(c) Pushes him overboard.
(d) Slams his head against the hull.
4. How many boats does Tyrathect's group scuttle?
(a) All but three.
(b) All but one.
5. How many children do Olsndot and his wife have to raise?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crew get past Johanna?
2. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
3. What does Jefri realize?
4. When does Ravna tell Jefri they will arrive?
5. What does one post say about Homo sapiens and being controlled?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the technology like that the humans in the lab are developing and what happens?
2. What is happening on the OOB as it enters the Middle of the Beyond?
3. How are Peregrine and Scriber received in the Woodcarver's Domain and what happens to Johanna when she arrives with them?
4. How does Pham stop the Blight and what happens to him?
5. How does Bluestalk demonstrate that he is not in thrall to the Blight?
6. What is happening in the Hidden Island Kingdom as OOB is making its way to rescue Jefri? What does Pham suspect about the radio request from Jefri?
7. About what is Tyrathect concerned and can she do anything about it?
8. Describe Johanna's deepening connection to and understanding of the people in the Woodcarver domain.
9. Why must OOB make a stop and where do they go?
10. What happens that makes Ravna worry that Pham is a construct of the Powers?
This section contains 1,319 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)