|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what is Pham recovering?
(a) Back wounds.
(b) Leg wounds.
(c) A head wound.
(d) A broken leg.
2. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
(b) Food stations.
(d) A local network.
3. What does Amdi perhaps consider Jefri?
(a) An enemy.
(c) A surrogate parent.
(d) A pack member.
4. Who particularly wants to be friends with Johanna?
5. What does Johanna vow?
(a) To get revenge for Scriber.
(b) To help Ja survive.
(c) To appeal to Queen Woodcarver for retaliation for Scriber.
(d) To try to like the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what do the humans make off?
2. What does Peregrine offer Johanna?
3. What does one poster on the net think think the Blight needs?
4. What does Steel contemplate?
5. How does Ravna wish she could learn more about the Slowness?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bluestalk demonstrate that he is not in thrall to the Blight?
2. What happens that makes Ravna worry that Pham is a construct of the Powers?
3. What does Scarbutt offer Johanna and what is her response? What does she learn from this experience?
4. What are some of the arguments about the Blight on the net?
5. Why is Scriber depressed?
6. Who does Pham contact and what happens?
7. What does Ravna learn when she visits Greenstalk and Blueshell in their quarters?
8. How does narration describe Earth and its surroundings?
9. What does Steel do in the dungeons?
10. What is happening in the Hidden Island Kingdom as OOB is making its way to rescue Jefri? What does Pham suspect about the radio request from Jefri?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)