|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom do Peregrin and Scriber receive an audience?
(a) King Woodcarver.
(b) Queen Stonecarver.
(c) Queen Woodcarver.
(d) Queen BeeKeeper.
2. Who sees the cargo shell land?
(a) No one sees it land.
(b) The Consulate general.
(c) A village of farmers.
(d) Three pilgrims.
3. What do the observers call those who take the pup-like figures from the ship?
(a) Medicine men.
(b) Pack leaders.
(c) Witch women.
4. What jumps successfully?
(a) A catch frog.
(b) A second vessel.
(c) A spring leaf.
(d) A moon's orbit.
5. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
(a) About the evil found on Earth.
(b) About a civilization claiming to have created a new Power in the Transcend.
(c) About the planet which is able to meld into packs.
(d) About the cargo ship's crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are failing?
2. How many boats does Tyrathect's group scuttle?
3. Who emerges from the cargo shell?
4. How does Steel create packs free of memory or soul and subject to total control from the beginning?
5. What does Steel's best eightsome show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that Blueshell likens to a tsunami?
2. Why must OOB make a stop and where do they go?
3. What does Ravna learn when she visits Greenstalk and Blueshell in their quarters?
4. How does Greenstalk create havoc with Pham's trust of the two Riders?
5. What is happening in the Hidden Island Kingdom as OOB is making its way to rescue Jefri? What does Pham suspect about the radio request from Jefri?
6. Describe Arne and Sjane Olsndot and what happens to them.
7. What are Blueshell and Greenstalk ordered to do and what do they fear?
8. What does Scarbutt offer Johanna and what is her response? What does she learn from this experience?
9. Describe the beings that attack the Olsndots.
10. How is the curse of the Pharoah's tomb related to what the humans from the Straumli Realm are doing on Earth?
This section contains 1,135 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)