|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the narrator figure the archive has been lost to the net?
(a) Only 50-100 years.
(b) About 500 hundred years.
(c) Maybe 1000 years.
(d) About 5 billion years.
2. How is the archive described?
3. What does Jefri realize?
(a) That his parents are alive but injured.
(b) That the world upon which he is stranded is no part of the Realm or Net.
(c) That his sister is still alive.
(d) That the ship is in danger of destruction.
4. What do the wolf-like figures do?
(a) Come towards the ship unarmed.
(b) Run back to their commander to report.
(c) Launch arrows at the Olsndots.
5. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Woodcarver?
2. Who particularly wants to be friends with Johanna?
3. Who is Olsndot's wife?
4. What masks the alien ship?
5. How many boats does Tyrathect's group scuttle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the technology like that the humans in the lab are developing and what happens?
2. Describe Pham.
3. Describe Blueshell and Greenstalk.
4. What do Peregrine Wickwrackrum and Scriber Jaqueramaphan observe and how do they describe the Olsndot's ship?
5. Describe Ravna Bergsndot.
6. How is Johanna faring in the Woodcarver's domain?
7. What is Jefri doing during Woodcarver's army's attack?
8. Why is the trip to rescue Jefri going to take longer and what does Ravna do to help Jefri because of the longer time?
9. Describe Pham and Bluestalk's descent to the planet surface and their attack and why they suddenly stop attacking with their beam?
10. What do Pham and Ravna think is behind the ambush by the Riders at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
This section contains 1,311 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)