Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the archive described?
2. How many children do Olsndot and his wife have to raise?
3. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
(b) A local network.
(c) Food stations.
4. What have the archeologists awakened?
(a) An old evil.
(b) A galaxy mother.
(c) A new evil.
(d) A path home.
5. How does Scriber cheer up Johanna?
(a) By giving her a bracelet.
(b) By showing how he adapts radios for long-range pack communitcations.
(c) By showing Johanna how to find some delicious fruit.
(d) By giving her a necklace.
6. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
7. Who is blamed for the Blight?
(a) The Woodcarvers.
(b) The Old One.
(d) Homo sapiens.
8. With whom do Peregrin and Scriber receive an audience?
(a) Queen BeeKeeper.
(b) Queen Stonecarver.
(c) King Woodcarver.
(d) Queen Woodcarver.
9. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
(a) About the cargo ship's crash.
(b) About a civilization claiming to have created a new Power in the Transcend.
(c) About the planet which is able to meld into packs.
(d) About the evil found on Earth.
10. What do the observers call those who take the pup-like figures from the ship?
(a) Witch women.
(c) Medicine men.
(d) Pack leaders.
11. What jumps successfully?
(a) A spring leaf.
(b) A second vessel.
(c) A catch frog.
(d) A moon's orbit.
12. What would the Straumli archeologists sell when they were done?
(a) Parcels of land of the planet they are exploring.
(b) Minerals from of the planet they are exploring.
(c) Water of the planet they are exploring.
(d) The location of the planet they are exploring.
13. Who keep out of sight?
(a) No one.
(b) Peregrine and Scriber.
(c) Just Tyrathect.
(d) Just Jaqueramaphan.
14. Who emerges from the cargo shell?
(a) No one until the atmosphere can be tested.
(b) The Olsndots.
(c) Two robots.
(d) A dog.
15. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one poster on the net think think the Blight needs?
2. What do the Straumli archeologists call their settlement?
3. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
4. What is newly-born and only three days old in the archive?
5. Why does Arne anger the wolf-like men?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)