|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
(a) A Class 2 Perversion.
(b) A Perversion of the Third Sense.
(c) A Perversion of the Classic Sense.
(d) A Class XY Perversion.
2. From what does Johanna no longer cringe?
(a) Talking to Woodcarver.
(b) Sleeping in the same room with the Tines.
(c) The Tines' help.
(d) Eating the planet's food.
3. How is Crupilo injured?
(a) Ja hits him.
(b) Taking shortcuts while making gunpowder.
(c) Johanna hits him.
(d) Vendacious accidentally shoots him.
4. How does Scriber cheer up Johanna?
(a) By giving her a bracelet.
(b) By giving her a necklace.
(c) By showing how he adapts radios for long-range pack communitcations.
(d) By showing Johanna how to find some delicious fruit.
5. For what might Woodcarver be ready?
(a) A change of soul.
(b) A new meld group.
(d) A new partner.
6. What does Steel contemplate?
(a) Throwing all the aliens out of the ship once it is in space.
(b) Killing all the star people.
(c) Going with the aliens to learn of other cultures.
(d) Keeping the aliens alive as slaves and experiemental subjects.
7. What does automation say it should not be doing?
8. What is Steel's greatest success?
(a) Experiment Transcifani.
(b) Experiment Arbijefri.
(c) Experiment Corporfani.
(d) Experiment Amdiranifani.
9. What do the wolf-like figures do?
(a) Launch arrows at the Olsndots.
(b) Come towards the ship unarmed.
(d) Run back to their commander to report.
10. What does Steel's best eightsome show?
(a) The ability to morph into different types of genius.
(b) Engineering genius.
(c) Psychic powers.
(d) Mathematical genius.
11. What does Johanna call her captives?
(a) She prefers not to even address them.
12. How is the archive described?
13. Who hopes to prevent the plans for the alien ship?
(b) Jefri Olsndot.
(d) Vrinimi Org.
14. Who does the ghost say conspires?
(b) The Otherness.
(c) Sjana and Arne.
(d) The Winds.
15. Who is wounded?
Short Answer Questions
1. What melts the coldsleep boxes?
2. What message does Jefri sent out?
3. What does Johanna realize about her captives?
4. Over what do three of Johanna's captors quarrel?
5. What do the Straumli archeologists call their settlement?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)