|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who particularly wants to be friends with Johanna?
2. What would render the ghosts' plan worthless?
(a) More births.
(b) The archive being fully awakened.
(c) The net collapsing over them.
(d) If they cannot separately get word to the outside.
3. Who is Olsndot's wife?
4. About what does AA seek information?
(b) A black hole in the way far beyond.
(c) A transceiver layer.
5. What does one post say about Homo sapiens and being controlled?
(a) They are too strong for anything but self determination.
(b) They should be controlled by remote collars.
(c) They have no built-in structures supporting remote control.
(d) They have several built-in structures supporting remote control.
6. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
7. What is Steel's greatest success?
(a) Experiment Arbijefri.
(b) Experiment Corporfani.
(c) Experiment Transcifani.
(d) Experiment Amdiranifani.
8. For what might Woodcarver be ready?
(a) A new meld group.
(c) A new partner.
(d) A change of soul.
9. What do the Olsndots set up?
(a) A perimeter guard.
(b) A language translater.
(c) An ultraviolet desenthisizer.
(d) Ultralight communication.
10. How does Scriber cheer up Johanna?
(a) By giving her a bracelet.
(b) By showing Johanna how to find some delicious fruit.
(c) By giving her a necklace.
(d) By showing how he adapts radios for long-range pack communitcations.
11. What does Joanna do to Peregrine?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Offers him chocolate.
(c) Pushes him overboard.
(d) Slams his head against the hull.
12. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
13. What does one poster on the net think think the Blight needs?
(a) A new paradigm.
(b) A soul.
(c) A new home galaxy.
(d) Something from humans that it cannot simply take.
14. From what is Pham recovering?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) Leg wounds.
(c) A head wound.
(d) Back wounds.
15. Who emerges from the cargo shell?
(a) A dog.
(b) No one until the atmosphere can be tested.
(c) The Olsndots.
(d) Two robots.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where are troops dispatched?
2. Who is Arne Olsndot?
3. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
4. How does Ravna wish she could learn more about the Slowness?
5. How is Crupilo injured?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)