|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Ravna tell Jefri they will arrive?
(a) The next year.
(b) In 60-120 days.
(c) In 30-60 days.
(d) Ravna tells Jefri they cannot come.
2. What do the observers call those who take the pup-like figures from the ship?
(a) Medicine men.
(b) Witch women.
(c) Pack leaders.
3. What must Scriber and his cohorts do by Winter?
(a) Recapture the flying house.
(b) Capture Jefri.
(c) Destroy the flying house.
(d) Destroy Flenser.
4. What happens when the Old One enjoys full bandwidth?
(a) It serves as the hand and eye of a Power.
(b) It moves faster than its quad.
(c) It his high psi strength.
(d) It is not able to move far.
5. What makes Woodcarver feel better than she has in years?
(b) A magic elixir.
(c) Eating the heart of the bamua.
(d) Swimming in the healing springs.
6. For what might Woodcarver be ready?
(a) A new partner.
(b) A new meld group.
(c) A change of soul.
7. Who is Arne Olsndot?
(a) The pilot landing the cargo shell.
(b) A general with an army opposing Straum.
(c) The medic on the cargo shell.
(d) The key scientist in the quantum project.
8. With what do the humans make off?
(a) A quantum data container.
(b) A flowering.
(c) Three realms.
(d) A matrix.
9. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
10. What does Peregrine offer Johanna?
(a) A translator.
(c) A knife.
11. What have the archeologists awakened?
(a) A galaxy mother.
(b) A new evil.
(c) A path home.
(d) An old evil.
12. What jumps successfully?
(a) A spring leaf.
(b) A moon's orbit.
(c) A catch frog.
(d) A second vessel.
13. What does Grondr tell Ravna?
(a) That Pham is half human and half android.
(b) That Pham is human with fake, autonomous memories.
(c) That Pham is half human and half other.
(d) That Pham is not human.
14. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
15. From what does Johanna no longer cringe?
(a) Talking to Woodcarver.
(b) Eating the planet's food.
(c) Sleeping in the same room with the Tines.
(d) The Tines' help.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does AA seek information?
2. What message does Jefri sent out?
3. Where does Johanna sail?
4. Who does Steel enter the ship?
5. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)