|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
(a) Kills her brother.
(b) Kills her father.
(c) Maims their cargo ship.
(d) Tries to meld with Johanna.
2. What have the archeologists awakened?
(a) A new evil.
(b) A galaxy mother.
(c) An old evil.
(d) A path home.
3. What makes Woodcarver feel better than she has in years?
(a) Swimming in the healing springs.
(b) Eating the heart of the bamua.
(c) A magic elixir.
4. About what does Woodcarver worry?
(a) Finding enough wood to keep the prisoner.
(b) Melding with BeeKeeper.
(c) Melding with Stonecutter.
(d) Revenge from the aliens.
5. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
(a) About the cargo ship's crash.
(b) About the planet which is able to meld into packs.
(c) About the evil found on Earth.
(d) About a civilization claiming to have created a new Power in the Transcend.
6. Which fragment escapes the butchering of Scriber?
7. How does Steel create packs free of memory or soul and subject to total control from the beginning?
(a) By altering the genes in the developing pups.
(b) By creating a hierarchy among the pups.
(c) By torturing the other "dogs."
(d) By working with newborn pups.
8. What does Grondr tell Ravna?
(a) That Pham is not human.
(b) That Pham is half human and half other.
(c) That Pham is half human and half android.
(d) That Pham is human with fake, autonomous memories.
9. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
10. What does Johanna realize about her captives?
(a) They confer on everything.
(b) They are not very intelligent.
(c) If she hurts one, she hurts them all.
(d) They are very slow moving.
11. Who keep out of sight?
(a) Just Tyrathect.
(b) Peregrine and Scriber.
(c) Just Jaqueramaphan.
(d) No one.
12. What jumps successfully?
(a) A catch frog.
(b) A second vessel.
(c) A moon's orbit.
(d) A spring leaf.
13. Where are the archeologists from?
14. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
(a) A Perversion of the Classic Sense.
(b) A Perversion of the Third Sense.
(c) A Class XY Perversion.
(d) A Class 2 Perversion.
15. What happens when the Old One enjoys full bandwidth?
(a) It his high psi strength.
(b) It is not able to move far.
(c) It moves faster than its quad.
(d) It serves as the hand and eye of a Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the observers call those who take the pup-like figures from the ship?
2. What message does Jefri sent out?
3. What masks the alien ship?
4. How is Crupilo injured?
5. From where are troops dispatched?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)