|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the archeologists awakened?
(a) A galaxy mother.
(b) A new evil.
(c) A path home.
(d) An old evil.
2. What does one post say about Homo sapiens and being controlled?
(a) They should be controlled by remote collars.
(b) They have several built-in structures supporting remote control.
(c) They have no built-in structures supporting remote control.
(d) They are too strong for anything but self determination.
3. Who is badly wounded in the fighting?
4. What must Scriber and his cohorts do by Winter?
(a) Recapture the flying house.
(b) Destroy Flenser.
(c) Capture Jefri.
(d) Destroy the flying house.
5. What would the Straumli archeologists sell when they were done?
(a) Water of the planet they are exploring.
(b) The location of the planet they are exploring.
(c) Minerals from of the planet they are exploring.
(d) Parcels of land of the planet they are exploring.
6. What happens when the Old One enjoys full bandwidth?
(a) It is not able to move far.
(b) It moves faster than its quad.
(c) It serves as the hand and eye of a Power.
(d) It his high psi strength.
7. About what does AA seek information?
(b) A transceiver layer.
(d) A black hole in the way far beyond.
8. What makes Woodcarver feel better than she has in years?
(b) Eating the heart of the bamua.
(c) Swimming in the healing springs.
(d) A magic elixir.
9. What should automation not need?
(a) Self awareness.
(c) External power source.
10. Which fragment escapes the butchering of Scriber?
11. From whose perspective is chapter 4 narrated?
(d) Peregrine and Scriber.
12. About what does Woodcarver worry?
(a) Melding with BeeKeeper.
(b) Revenge from the aliens.
(c) Finding enough wood to keep the prisoner.
(d) Melding with Stonecutter.
13. What are failing?
(a) The oxygen sensors.
(b) The hyperdrives.
(c) The coldsleep boxes.
(d) The resonators.
14. What does Jefri realize?
(a) That his sister is still alive.
(b) That the ship is in danger of destruction.
(c) That his parents are alive but injured.
(d) That the world upon which he is stranded is no part of the Realm or Net.
15. Who is blamed for the Blight?
(a) The Woodcarvers.
(b) The Old One.
(d) Homo sapiens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Olsndot's wife?
2. From what is Pham recovering?
3. How does Steel create packs free of memory or soul and subject to total control from the beginning?
4. What happens to Pham after the Old One's death?
5. What does Steel want to use against the Woodcarvers?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)