|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the archeologists awakened?
(a) A path home.
(b) A new evil.
(c) A galaxy mother.
(d) An old evil.
2. For what might Woodcarver be ready?
(a) A change of soul.
(b) A new partner.
(c) A new meld group.
3. About what does AA seek information?
(b) A transceiver layer.
(c) A black hole in the way far beyond.
4. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
(a) About the evil found on Earth.
(b) About a civilization claiming to have created a new Power in the Transcend.
(c) About the cargo ship's crash.
(d) About the planet which is able to meld into packs.
5. What melts the coldsleep boxes?
(a) A crude flamethrower.
(b) A sophisticated warming device that malfunctions.
(c) A laser gun.
(d) Hot water.
6. Who does the ghost say conspires?
(a) Sjana and Arne.
(b) The Winds.
(c) The Otherness.
7. What news does OOB learn?
(a) About Jefri's death.
(b) About the Blight stopping short of Beyond the Beyond.
(c) About Johanna's death.
(d) About the fall of Relay and the murder of a power.
8. How is Crupilo injured?
(a) Vendacious accidentally shoots him.
(b) Johanna hits him.
(c) Ja hits him.
(d) Taking shortcuts while making gunpowder.
9. Who emerges from the cargo shell?
(a) Two robots.
(b) A dog.
(c) No one until the atmosphere can be tested.
(d) The Olsndots.
10. How many children do Olsndot and his wife have to raise?
11. What does the crew get past Johanna?
(a) Nothing; she is ever vigilent.
(b) The universal sign in on Dataset.
(c) The way they meld.
(d) Her password on Dataset.
12. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
13. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
(a) A Class XY Perversion.
(b) A Perversion of the Third Sense.
(c) A Perversion of the Classic Sense.
(d) A Class 2 Perversion.
14. What does Johanna realize about her captives?
(a) If she hurts one, she hurts them all.
(b) They are very slow moving.
(c) They are not very intelligent.
(d) They confer on everything.
15. What does Scriber wonder about Johanna?
(a) Why she is always angry with those trying to help her.
(b) Why she refuses to meld.
(c) What sort of creature is with her in one of her holos.
(d) Why she refuses to learn their language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Steel enter the ship?
2. What do the wolf-like figures do?
3. What did Peregrine do that angers Johanna?
4. Who sees the cargo shell land?
5. How long does the narrator figure the archive has been lost to the net?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)