Short Answer Key
1. How long does the narrator figure the archive has been lost to the net?
About 5 billion years.
2. Where are the archeologists from?
3. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
4. What would the Straumli archeologists sell when they were done?
The location of the planet they are exploring.
5. What do the Straumli archeologists call their settlement?
The high lab.
6. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
7. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
A local network.
8. How is the archive described?
9. What should automation not need?
10. What does automation say it should not be doing?
11. What have the archeologists awakened?
An old evil.
12. What could steal the secrets the Straumli archeologists uncover?
13. Who does the ghost say conspires?...
This section contains 1,915 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)