|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arne Olsndot?
(a) A general with an army opposing Straum.
(b) The pilot landing the cargo shell.
(c) The medic on the cargo shell.
(d) The key scientist in the quantum project.
2. What is happening to Woodcarver?
(a) She is strengthened by a Johanna meld.
(b) She is evolving to a Power.
(c) She is assassinated.
(d) Her time is running out.
3. What does Pham want to be able to describe?
(a) How the Old One commits suicide.
(b) How to convert sodium and ash to gunpowder.
(c) How it feels to have a godself die.
(d) How he is able to know the Old One's mind even after the Old One is dead.
4. What should automation not need?
(a) External power source.
(d) Self awareness.
5. What does Johanna notice about her captors?
(a) They are alternately kind and cruel.
(b) They function in packs and avoid other packs.
(c) They do not grow their food.
(d) They have a very primitive language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ravna install after her clash with Pham?
2. Who must do the talking at Saint Rihndell's Repair Harbor?
3. Who is Olsndot's wife?
4. What does the crew get past Johanna?
5. What is Steel's greatest success?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)