|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must OOB do at the opening of chapter 25?
(a) Be made capable of light speed.
(b) Put in for repairs.
(c) Be fitted for slow beyond.
(d) Be retrofitted with a quantum drive.
2. About what does AA seek information?
(a) A black hole in the way far beyond.
(b) A transceiver layer.
3. What does Pham want to be able to describe?
(a) How it feels to have a godself die.
(b) How to convert sodium and ash to gunpowder.
(c) How he is able to know the Old One's mind even after the Old One is dead.
(d) How the Old One commits suicide.
4. Why does OOB not go to Sjandra Kei?
(a) It is hostile to Pham.
(b) It is hostile to humans and Ravna would be in danger.
(c) It does not have the necessary materials.
(d) It is too far away.
5. Where has Johanna been working?
(a) In the commissary.
(b) In the cannon factory.
(c) In the field hospital.
(d) In the computer lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Woodcarver's route do for the march?
2. Who does the ghost say conspires?
3. What seems to be knocking out isolated civilizations in the High Beyond?
4. How does Scriber cheer up Johanna?
5. What report does the Arbitration Arts Corporation issue?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)