|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scriber wonder about Johanna?
(a) Why she is always angry with those trying to help her.
(b) Why she refuses to meld.
(c) Why she refuses to learn their language.
(d) What sort of creature is with her in one of her holos.
2. What does Ravna install after her clash with Pham?
(a) A new replicator.
(b) A lock on her quarters.
(c) A camera in her quarters.
(d) Suicide programs.
3. How does Woodcarver's army lose many members?
(a) Dying in an earthquake.
(b) Attack from a pack of wolves.
(c) Falling off a precipice.
(d) From an overhead attack by a plane.
4. Who agrees with Pham's version of the shootout?
(c) No one.
5. Over what do three of Johanna's captors quarrel?
(a) Whether Johanna is female.
(b) If there are very many other aliens on the ship.
(c) Whether Johanna can meld.
(d) The nature of Johanna's box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grondr tell Ravna?
2. From what does Johanna no longer cringe?
3. How does Scriber cheer up Johanna?
4. What does Woodcarver's route do for the march?
5. What makes Woodcarver feel better than she has in years?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)