1. How long does the narrator figure the archive has been lost to the net?
(a) About 5 billion years.
(b) Only 50-100 years.
(c) Maybe 1000 years.
(d) About 500 hundred years.
2. Where are the archeologists from?
3. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
4. What would the Straumli archeologists sell when they were done?
(a) Minerals from of the planet they are exploring.
(b) Water of the planet they are exploring.
(c) Parcels of land of the planet they are exploring.
(d) The location of the planet they are exploring.
5. What do the Straumli archeologists call their settlement?
(a) The high lab.
(b) The earth lab.
(c) Extra Straumli.
(d) Little Straumli.
6. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
7. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
(b) Food stations.
(d) A local network.
8. How is the archive described?
This section contains 4,370 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)