1. How long does the narrator figure the archive has been lost to the net?
(a) Only 50-100 years.
(b) About 500 hundred years.
(c) About 5 billion years.
(d) Maybe 1000 years.
2. Where are the archeologists from?
3. How many stars does the planet the archeologists explore have?
4. What would the Straumli archeologists sell when they were done?
(a) The location of the planet they are exploring.
(b) Water of the planet they are exploring.
(c) Minerals from of the planet they are exploring.
(d) Parcels of land of the planet they are exploring.
5. What do the Straumli archeologists call their settlement?
(a) The earth lab.
(b) Extra Straumli.
(c) The high lab.
(d) Little Straumli.
6. With what does the narrator say the humans are playing?
7. What is built faster than anything on Straum?
(b) A local network.
(d) Food stations.
8. How is the archive described?
This section contains 4,370 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)