|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Allen Forbes's job?
2. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
3. What animal was used to lead the zombies to the army firing line in Hope, New Mexico?
4. What was the purpose of Radio Free Earth?
5. In what state is Mrs. Miller in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
2. Why is Michael Choi so upset by the extinction of whales on Earth, as well as the deaths of most of the Earth's marine life?
3. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
4. How does Joe Muhammad feel about life after the war?
5. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
6. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
7. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
8. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
9. Explain why the soldiers in Chapter 4 kill innocent people, and how they feel about these actions.
10. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
Essay Topic 2
What is "the road to New York?" Describe it in detail, and explain whether it was successful or not, using evidence from the story.
Essay Topic 3
What are the two types of narrators? Give two examples of each kind of narrator, using evidence from the story to support your claim.
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)