|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the delegates decide what action to take at The Honolulu Conference?
2. What is one of Arthur Sinclair's primary tasks?
3. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
4. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
5. What animals were too inconsistent in smelling out zombies during the war?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
2. Why did the narrator speak to so many different people during the story?
3. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
4. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
5. Explain the importance of Radio Free Earth during the war.
6. How were dogs used during the war?
7. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
8. Explain what happened in North Korea during the war. What does Hyungchol Choi speculate happened?
9. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
10. Why do the different people have such different reactions to life after the war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the elements of a story arc. Identify the plot points in World War Z that correspond with the elements of a story arc.
Essay Topic 2
Write a brief biography of Breckinridge Scott, and explain his role in the outbreak, Panic, and war. Be specific.
Essay Topic 3
Define "foil," and give at least two examples from World War Z.
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)