|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dreams does Todd Wainio still have?
2. What happened to the only individual who believed what Maria Zhuganova's nation claimed about religion?
3. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
4. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
5. How did Father Sergei Ryzhkov prevent infected soldiers from committing the sin of suicide?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Jesika Hendricks and Mary Jo Miller different in the way they place blame in Chapter 8?
2. How has Kwang Jingshu's perspective changed after the war?
3. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
4. Explain how the United States's desire to go to war is a turning point in the story.
5. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
6. How does Kwang Jingshu feel about life and China after the war?
7. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
8. Explain the importance of Radio Free Earth during the war.
9. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
10. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Answer the following: What is willing suspension of disbelief? Why is it important for readers to suspend their disbelief? What specific changes would need to be made to World War Z in order for it to be considered realism?
Essay Topic 2
Foreshadowing is one literary element used in World War Z. Give at least three examples of foreshadowing from the story and explain what is being foreshadowed for each.
Essay Topic 3
Many changes occur in the characters as a result of the outbreak and war. Choose one character from the story and explain how and why that character changed as a direct result of the outbreak and war.
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)