|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bohdan Taras, what city is set on fire?
2. What country wanted to go on the offensive during The Honolulu Conference?
3. What was the biggest threat in taking back the U.S., according to Todd Wainio?
4. What did Todd Wainio do at the moment of his most vivid memory?
5. What does Kwang Jingshu believe about China?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
2. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
3. What is the tone of Chapter 4?
4. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
5. What does Chapter 4 reveal about the people experiencing the outbreak and war?
6. How were dogs used during the war?
7. How is Maria Zhuganova coping with life after the war?
8. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
9. Explain what happened in Cuba during the war?
10. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the military perspective of the outbreak and war with the civilian perspective of the outbreak and war.
Essay Topic 2
Write a brief biography of Breckinridge Scott, and explain his role in the outbreak, Panic, and war. Be specific.
Essay Topic 3
What genre is World War Z? Explain the characteristics of the genre, and use evidence from the story to support your claim.
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)