|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kwang Jingshu located at the end of the novel?
2. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
3. What does Kondo Tatsumi see in Tomonaga Ijiro's path?
4. What did the U.S. president remind the delegates of during The Honolulu Conference?
5. What does Maria Zhuganova claim her country now has?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were dogs used during the war?
2. What does Chapter 4 reveal about the people experiencing the outbreak and war?
3. Explain the importance of Radio Free Earth during the war.
4. Why did the narrator speak to so many different people during the story?
5. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
6. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
7. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
8. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
9. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
10. Explain why the zombies make the perfect army, according to General D'Ambrosia.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the final scene of World War Z. Why does the author end the story with this scene? How does this ending scene leave the reader?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
Essay Topic 3
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)