|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second choice given to U.S. military forces after the war, according to "The Whacko?"
2. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
3. According to Sardar Khanin, who destroys the pass?
4. In what state is Mrs. Miller in Chapter 8?
5. Why were castles vital during World War Z?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the narrator speak to so many different people during the story?
2. Explain the battle plan for "the road to New York," according to Todd Wainio.
3. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
4. When speaking with the narrator, Jesika Hendricks casually kills a zombie as it begins to reanimate. What does this reveal about her?
5. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
6. Explain why the zombies make the perfect army, according to General D'Ambrosia.
7. What is the tone of Chapter 4?
8. Explain what happened in Cuba during the war?
9. Explain what happened in North Korea during the war. What does Hyungchol Choi speculate happened?
10. How are Jesika Hendricks and Mary Jo Miller different in the way they place blame in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the elements of a story arc. Identify the plot points in World War Z that correspond with the elements of a story arc.
Essay Topic 2
Define the four types of conflict and give an example of each from World War Z.
Essay Topic 3
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)