|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches Tomonaga Ijiro accept an award in Kyoto, Japan?
2. Why does Jesika Hendricks return to the wilderness park in Canada every year?
3. How did Todd Wainio lose his squad leader?
4. What were "fragdogs?"
5. What does Sardar Khanin see crawling all over people on a Himalayan road?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Jesika Hendricks and her parents were able to survive the winter.
2. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
3. Explain what happened in Cuba during the war?
4. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
5. Why is T. Sean Collins having trouble adapting to life after the war?
6. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
7. Explain what happened in North Korea during the war. What does Hyungchol Choi speculate happened?
8. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
9. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
10. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a brief biography of Breckinridge Scott, and explain his role in the outbreak, Panic, and war. Be specific.
Essay Topic 2
What is theme? Explain one theme of World War Z using specific examples to support your claims.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)