|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, who or what are the true victims of the war?
2. How long did the process of the final battle for the U.S. take?
3. At what castle was Allen Forbes during the war?
4. How did other countries respond to the request to go on the offensive at The Honolulu Conference?
5. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Answer the following: What is willing suspension of disbelief? Why is it important for readers to suspend their disbelief? What specific changes would need to be made to World War Z in order for it to be considered realism?
Essay Topic 2
What is "the road to New York?" Describe it in detail, and explain whether it was successful or not, using evidence from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the final scene of World War Z. Why does the author end the story with this scene? How does this ending scene leave the reader?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)