|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael Choi, what no longer exist on Earth?
2. What does Todd Wainio admit at the end of the novel?
3. What is the final battle for the U.S. called?
4. After regaining consciousness, what does Sardar Khanin imagine a monkey doing?
5. What is the name of the German version of the Redeker Plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were dogs used during the war?
2. How does Joe Muhammad feel about life after the war?
3. What was Terry Knox's perspective of the war?
4. What will happen to Breckinridge Scott after the war?
5. How do Philip Adler and Jurgen Warmbrunn feel now that the war is over?
6. Explain why the pass in India needs to be destroyed, according to Sardar Khanin.
7. Explain the changes to the military after the announcement to go to war, according to Todd Wainio.
8. How does Kondo Tatsumi feel about Tomonaga Ijiro according to Chapter 8?
9. Why is T. Sean Collins having trouble adapting to life after the war?
10. How is Todd Wainio coping with life after the war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
Essay Topic 2
Write a brief biography of Breckinridge Scott, and explain his role in the outbreak, Panic, and war. Be specific.
Essay Topic 3
Many changes occur in the characters as a result of the outbreak and war. Choose one character from the story and explain how and why that character changed as a direct result of the outbreak and war.
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)