|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is T. Sean Collins now addicted to?
2. According to Sardar Khanin, why would a thermonuclear weapon be a bad idea to use in the pass?
3. After regaining consciousness, what does a monkey do to Sardar Khanin?
4. What does Tomongo Ijiro realize his purpose is?
5. Where is T. Sean Collins located in Chapter 8?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Government cover-up is a common theme throughout World War Z. Explain how different governments tried to cover up the outbreak or military actions, and why.
Essay Topic 2
What is "the road to New York?" Describe it in detail, and explain whether it was successful or not, using evidence from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Identify the elements of a story arc. Identify the plot points in World War Z that correspond with the elements of a story arc.
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)