|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Paul Redeker's novels about?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. Why does smuggling become popular in the early stages of the outbreak?
4. What is Stanley MacDonald told about the bodies found in caves?
5. Where does the narrator meet Todd Wainio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
2. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
3. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
4. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
5. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
6. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
7. What is Phalanx?
8. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
9. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
10. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
Essay Topic 2
What is "the road to New York?" Describe it in detail, and explain whether it was successful or not, using evidence from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the military perspective of the outbreak and war with the civilian perspective of the outbreak and war.
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)