|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. To where did Breckinridge Scott escape to live in solitude?
4. Who are the Feral Children?
5. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
2. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
3. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
4. Explain the Redeker Plan.
5. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
6. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
7. Explain how the outbreak began.
8. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
9. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
10. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the two types of narrators? Give two examples of each kind of narrator, using evidence from the story to support your claim.
Essay Topic 2
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)