|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order does Philip Adler initially refuse?
2. What position did Grover Carlson once hold in Washington, D.C.?
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. Who carries Sharon to the parking lot from the church?
5. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
2. Explain how the outbreak began.
3. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
4. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
5. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
6. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
7. Explain the Redeker Plan.
8. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
9. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
10. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the motif of "blame" in World War Z, including an explanation of what a motif is. Explain who is blamed for the war, why they are blamed, and by whom. Use specific examples from the story to support your claims.
Essay Topic 2
What genre is World War Z? Explain the characteristics of the genre, and use evidence from the story to support your claim.
Essay Topic 3
Many changes occur in the characters as a result of the outbreak and war. Choose one character from the story and explain how and why that character changed as a direct result of the outbreak and war.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)