|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
2. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
3. How was the twelve-year-old boy infected?
4. To where was Bob Archer transferred?
5. Who does Mary Jo Miller free from being pulled out the window by the infected?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
2. Explain the Redeker Plan.
3. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
4. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
5. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
6. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
7. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
8. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
9. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
10. Explain how the outbreak began.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Government cover-up is a common theme throughout World War Z. Explain how different governments tried to cover up the outbreak or military actions, and why.
Essay Topic 2
What is "the road to New York?" Describe it in detail, and explain whether it was successful or not, using evidence from the story.
Essay Topic 3
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)