|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
2. Who is Rolihlahla?
3. According to Travis D'Ambrosia, why was Phase Two of the plan to handle the infected never started?
4. When did Paul Redeker rewrite a plan for the apartheid government?
5. What event caused Paul Redeker not to be seen again?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the outbreak began.
2. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
3. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
4. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
5. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
6. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
7. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
8. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
9. Explain the Redeker Plan.
10. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many characters in World War Z take actions and make decisions they otherwise would not. What character from World War Z made the most difficult decision during the war? Why was this decision so difficult? Do you think this character made the right decision? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What is theme? Explain one theme of World War Z using specific examples to support your claims.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)