|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
2. In what town is the outbreak believed to have originated?
3. What percentage of the initial wave of zombies were killed with the first rocket launches, according to Todd Wainio?
4. According to Grover Carlson, why was Breckinridge Scott's vaccine pushed through the FDA?
5. According to Maria Zhuganova, who shoots a little girl between the eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
2. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
3. Explain why the citizens of South Africa hate Paul Redeker.
4. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
5. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
6. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
7. Explain how the outbreak began.
8. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
9. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
10. Explain the Redeker Plan.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the opening scene in World War Z. Why does the author open the story with this scene? What "stage" does this scene set for the rest of the story?
Essay Topic 2
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
Essay Topic 3
Define the four types of conflict and give an example of each from World War Z.
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)