|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Philip Adler in charge of a military operation during the war?
2. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
3. Why is Paul Redeker a good choice for coming up with solutions to world problems?
4. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
5. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Israeli government first alerted to the epidemic, and how do they initially react?
2. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
3. Explain how the outbreak began.
4. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
5. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
6. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
7. Explain the Redeker Plan.
8. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
9. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
10. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a brief biography of Breckinridge Scott, and explain his role in the outbreak, Panic, and war. Be specific.
Essay Topic 2
Many changes occur in the characters as a result of the outbreak and war. Choose one character from the story and explain how and why that character changed as a direct result of the outbreak and war.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Paul Redeker with Xolelwa Azania.
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)