|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is World War Z?
2. How did the Redeker Plan begin?
3. Why did thousands on the boats die, according to Ajay Shah?
4. According to Todd Wainio, what led to soldiers panicking and the line collapsing?
5. How did Mary Jo Miller respond to her children developing fears before the outbreak?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
2. Explain the relationship between Lang and Philip Adler.
3. What is Phalanx?
4. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
5. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
6. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
7. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
8. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
9. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
10. Explain the Decimation, according to Maria Zhuganova.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is theme? Explain one theme of World War Z using specific examples to support your claims.
Essay Topic 2
What genre is World War Z? Explain the characteristics of the genre, and use evidence from the story to support your claim.
Essay Topic 3
Explain the final scene of World War Z. Why does the author end the story with this scene? How does this ending scene leave the reader?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)