|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What plan did Paul Redeker rewrite for the apartheid government?
2. What is the name of the man who also contributes his name to Warmbrunn's plan?
3. Why did Breckinridge Scott develop a vaccine?
4. Where was Gavin Blaire flying when he saw panicked people on the highway?
5. Where did the narrator interview Xolelwa Azania?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the importance of Tomonaga Ijiro to Japan after the war?
2. Explain how underwater zombies were dealt with during the war.
3. Explain how the seasons affected the zombies.
4. Explain why Paul Redeker was a good choice to create a survival plan.
5. Why is Mary Jo Miller's story of her first encounter with zombies important?
6. Explain the role of Russian priests during the war, and how the role developed..
7. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
8. According to Maria Zhuganova, how is Russia coping after the war?
9. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
10. Explain the importance of royalty during the war, according to Allen Forbes.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the final scene of World War Z. Why does the author end the story with this scene? How does this ending scene leave the reader?
Essay Topic 2
What is theme? Explain one theme of World War Z using specific examples to support your claims.
Essay Topic 3
What are the two types of narrators? Give two examples of each kind of narrator, using evidence from the story to support your claim.
This section contains 1,237 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)