|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to kill the infected?
2. What was one diagnosis for the outbreak early on?
3. What is the likely explanation given for reanimated bodies with no bite marks?
4. Who shoots Jacob Nyathi as he tries to escape during a panic?
5. What haunts Gavin Blaire most about seeing the people panicked on the highway?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the outbreak began.
2. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
3. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
4. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
5. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
6. How did Herr Muller get sick without having any bite marks on him?
7. Explain the Redeker Plan.
8. Explain why the battle between the U.S. and the zombies at Yonkers is important to the story.
9. Explain how the outbreak spread to Paris.
10. Explain what happened between Iran and Pakistan during the war.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Answer the following: What is willing suspension of disbelief? Why is it important for readers to suspend their disbelief? What specific changes would need to be made to World War Z in order for it to be considered realism?
Essay Topic 2
Many changes occur in the characters as a result of the outbreak and war. Choose one character from the story and explain how and why that character changed as a direct result of the outbreak and war.
Essay Topic 3
Answer the following: What was the role of the Russian clergy during the war? Was this ethical? Why or why not? Be specific.
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)