|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the CIA handle the Warmbrunn-Knight plan?
2. What happens to the infected in cold weather?
3. What did citizens of South Africa think of Paul Redeker?
4. Why did the U.S. CIA miss the disease in China?
5. How is Dr. Silva killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how the U.S. government responded to the outbreak.
2. Give three examples of civilians panicking at the beginning of Chapter 3.
3. As the outbreak is initially occurring, how do governments and local police handle reports?
4. Describe the battle between the U.S. and zombies at Yonkers.
5. How are politics affecting efforts to contain or eliminate the outbreak?
6. Explain three reasons the CIA missed the illness in China.
7. Explain why a chemical weapon is dropped over a bridge, according to Bohdan Taras.
8. Who is Xolelwa Azania? Why is he important?
9. Explain how the rich and famous handled the war, according to T. Sean Collins.
10. Describe the "New Community" settlement in which Mary Jo Miller lives in Troy, Montana.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast the military perspective of the outbreak and war with the civilian perspective of the outbreak and war.
Essay Topic 2
Government cover-up is a common theme throughout World War Z. Explain how different governments tried to cover up the outbreak or military actions, and why.
Essay Topic 3
What are the two types of narrators? Give two examples of each kind of narrator, using evidence from the story to support your claim.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)